They don't all have a 50-50 chance. Who do you think can beat Hillary?
Everyone except for Cruz. What is wrong with you? Hillary is yesterdays news. The world moves on, and judging by the 2014 elections and her quips about being dead broke, she's yesterday's news.

5dw35y.png

Everyone except for Cruz. What is wrong with you? Hillary is yesterdays news. The world moves on, and judging by the 2014 elections and her quips about being dead broke, she's yesterday's news.
Trump claimed to be dead broke in the early 1990s. He still could get the best seat in any restaurant in the city. "Broke" is a relative term.

Cruz will develop a whirlwind campaign that will leave Dems gasping for air. Democrat policies have been gross failires over the last 6-8 years. The voters know it. Everyone knows it.

Trump claimed to be dead broke in the early 1990s. He still could get the best seat in any restaurant in the city. "Broke" is a relative term.
Trump, that is desperate. The Clinton's spent more money in their "dead broke" period then you could make flipping burger in a year. You are a sucker.

Trump, that is desperate. The Clinton's spent more money in their "dead broke" period then you could make flipping burger in a year. You are a sucker.
They'll believe anything.

The Clinton's weren't dead broke?? Were you their accountant?
Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke PolitiFact

Idiot.
Yeah, so?

It won't be Clinton vs Bush----------------------I don't know who, but it won't be those two losers.
Among Democrats, Clinton is polling at 80 percent across all demographics. She certainly must be experiencing some pretty strong feelings about that.

Barring some unforeseen catastrophe, I would be very, very surprised if she did not run. And it will be extremely hard for anyone else to garner the nomination away from her.
Just like she did in 2007! How'd that work out?
As I said in my first or second post, Clinton was the heavy favorite in the 2008 race, and she was not expecting any serious challengers. She spent all of her cash early in the expectation of having the race sewn up by Super Tuesday in February.

She was blindsided by Obama, and had no cash left to fight him off when she needed it.

I doubt she will make that mistake twice.

she is old, angry, ugly and tired. a very poor candidate. But I do hope the dems run her. There are thousands of clips of her lying or saying something stupid, the RNC will have a field day.

My point is that broke is a relative term. Was Trump actually broke when he claimed he was?

My point is that broke is a relative term. Was Trump actually broke when he claimed he was?

he had a temporary condition when his liabilities exceeded his assets, technically broke.

the difference is that hillary lied, trump told the truth.

They'll believe anything.
Not true. We won't believe an election law which hasn't gone into effect is going to affect an election.

Do you know anyone dumb enough to believe that??

Oh, yes, I'm certain you do....

GOP Fails US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

she is old, angry, ugly and tired. a very poor candidate. But I do hope the dems run her. There are thousands of clips of her lying or saying something stupid, the RNC will have a field day.
Yes, people like you will be able to tell us all about a trip to Bosnia she made umpteen years ago, but will go slack when asked details about any of her policies if elected.

You live for the useless muck.

Forum List

Back