I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

Ted Cruz is not qualified to be president, he isnt a natural born citizen.
Neither is Barry, so that tidbit is irrelevant.
Funny that you call him Barry, a name he adopted because Barack sounded foreign. But he went back to using Barack, and proudly.

Contrast this with Piyush "Bobby" Jindal, who adopted Bobby because Piyush sounded foreign. But he keeps using Bobby. Apparently he is still ashamed of his birth name.
I call him Barry because THAT'S HIS NAME, and HE didn't adopt it, it was GIVEN to him as his adopted name, BARRY SOETORO, because his mother MARRIED, LOLO SOETORO, and they moved to Indonesia where little BARRY was RAISED AS A MUSLIM.

Now if you can find me ANY SHRED of evidence, where BARRY gave up his Indonesian citizenship, and changed his name back to Barack Obama, I'd love to see it.

I think Ted Cruz is going to sky rocket to the top of the list after he announces he's running, and stay there. Especially if he picks a Trey Gowdy, or Allen West, or Mike Lee as his VP. It's an absolute win/win.

Funny that you call him Barry, a name he adopted because Barack sounded foreign. But he went back to using Barack, and proudly.

Contrast this with Piyush "Bobby" Jindal, who adopted Bobby because Piyush sounded foreign. But he keeps using Bobby. Apparently he is still ashamed of his birth name.
I call him Barry because THAT'S HIS NAME, and HE didn't adopt it, it was GIVEN to him as his adopted name, BARRY SOETORO, because his mother MARRIED, LOLO SOETORO, and they moved to Indonesia where little BARRY was RAISED AS A MUSLIM.

Now if you can find me ANY SHRED of evidence, where BARRY gave up his Indonesian citizenship, and changed his name back to Barack Obama, I'd love to see it.

Speaking of sources, care to provide any legitimate one for those conspiracy claims?

The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.

A ships captain must carry himself with weight, have a serious demeanor, etc.

Course, liberal captains have a bit of a limp wrist unless they are female then they must have butch haircuts and wear pants.
You're against women wearing pants? They should all be in dresses?
4i6Ckte.gif

Thank you for the confirmation that you have nothing of value to add.
I have no idea why I took you off ignore.

I wish it would be Hillary vs Rand Paul but I believe it will be Hillary vs Chris Christie,

You don't feel compelled at all to produce even a shred of evidence that Obama gave up his American citizenship, do ya, strawman?

I'll take it.I don't think Hillary can win. She's washed up.
But she's a democrat. They like their leaders washed up, the worse they are the more votes they'll get.[/QUOTE]Yeah, but that was the one-off wonder of hope and change and affirmative action. People want jobs, except for the shrinking Democratic base.

I'll take it.I don't think Hillary can win. She's washed up.
But she's a democrat. They like their leaders washed up, the worse they are the more votes they'll get.
Yeah, but that was the one-off wonder of hope and change and affirmative action. People want jobs, except for the shrinking Democratic base.
Meh.. why work when the democrats and republicans will pay people to sit around.

It won't be Clinton vs Bush----------------------I don't know who, but it won't be those two losers.
Jeb is no more a loser by association with his brother any more than Hillary's a winner be association with her husband.
"You get two for the price of one" - Hillary Clinton to Steve Kroft on 60 Minutes

Hillary s first joint interview-- next to Bill in 92 - Videos - CBS News
You get three for the price of one with the Bushes. Seriously, two ex-presidents who are very closely biologically related to as opposed to one tired hag who Bill might have laid a few times before he became president.
^^^ Conservative Values

They don't all have a 50-50 chance. Who do you think can beat Hillary?
Everyone except for Cruz. What is wrong with you? Hillary is yesterdays news. The world moves on, and judging by the 2014 elections and her quips about being dead broke, she's yesterday's news.
The Clinton's weren't dead broke?? Were you their accountant?

Forum List

Back