This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Just wait till what's his face comes out as the lead in the special committee with his findings when the new congress comes in. Will Hilary run after that? Only I know.

That might be a pretty good prediction. This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Interesting prediction, JR.
last time we had people making bets and saying they'd leave usmb if not the usa if so and so won.

:rofl:

let the fun begin!

This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Just wait till what's his face comes out as the lead in the special committee with his findings when the new congress comes in. Will Hilary run after that? Only I know.
Just wait til whatshisname says that thing about the whatchamacallit. Then you'll see some fireworks!

I made a thread here with my prediction for 2016 a year ago or so; it's going to be Romney vs. Gore

Hillary will decide not to run or we will progressives/far-lefts get Warren or someone else to kill each other during the primary and Gore will step in and save the day. Something similar will happen in the GOP primary and Romney will step in by being asked by enough of the right people to run

your lantern is out

I made a thread here with my prediction for 2016 a year ago or so; it's going to be Romney vs. Gore

Hillary will decide not to run or we will progressives/far-lefts get Warren or someone else to kill each other during the primary and Gore will step in and save the day. Something similar will happen in the GOP primary and Romney will step in by being asked by enough of the right people to run

your lantern is out
:laugh:

Dante wins.

The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.

A ships captain must carry himself with weight, have a serious demeanor, etc.

Course, liberal captains have a bit of a limp wrist unless they are female then they must have butch haircuts and wear pants.

The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.
n3kqqx.jpg

Full steam ahead!

That might be a pretty good prediction. This thread will come back to haunt a lot of people. Interesting prediction, JR.
last time we had people making bets and saying they'd leave usmb if not the usa if so and so won.

let the fun begin!

Hence, this thread!

or85ch.jpg

I'll be your cruise director, and in case of emergency, I will also be your flotation device.

let the fun begin!

I'm not threatening to leave. I'm merely stating that I don't believe Obama is leaving office in 2016. We'll see. (as the saying goes.....)

2aikigw.jpg

Ahead warp factor 10, Merka. There are Romulans breaching the border!

Last edited:
I'm not voting for either, but my bet is Christie edges out Hillary in a close fight.

Forum List

Back