2015 Week One NFL Predictictions

Can't blame that performance all on just not having kam though. If they cave and pay him more they're fucking retards. Even without him they still have one of the best defenses in the league. The fucking guy took a deal and he needs to play out more of it before he can cry about more money

Exactly. His agent and him just picked a stupid time to whine about more money. You cannot try to corner a GM with a hold out in this kind of circumstance. The time to get a better deal was when you got the last contract...not now. He should fire his agent for the last deal. HE is the one that didn't do Kam right. The deal wasn't all that bad. BUT if it wasn't all Kam hoped it would have been THEN was the time to get what he thought he should have. He and his agent should have pressed LONG before Russell's and Bobby's contracts.

B Kidd don't you wish we would've traded the farm for Marcus? I was so on board with that move all winter long. I would've given up anything they wanted. As good as he's looking already, imagine how much better than that he would be under chip.

No, cause Marcus will still take time to develop. I'm not sold. Chip is going for a quick strike at the Superbowl, if not this year, then next.
Let's talk again after we see a little bit of what Bradford can really do. I'm definitely more excited than I've been in recent memory that's for sure. It feels like that year going in a couple years back when we had the "dream team" roster.. The one where we had asomougha and cromartie outside and it looked like we wouldn't be giving up another single deep ball for years to come, that ended up being a huge bust. But this time it feels more rock solid.

Like I've ALWAYS said.. "The Rams and Hawks ALWAYS play close games in St Louis".

We lost. No Excuses.

The OT on side kick was a mistake by Carroll. The chances of recovering the on side kick is dismal. There was a MUCH better chance of even preventing a FG kicking the ball deep into the end zone. Forcing Fowles to pass close to the End Zone proved to cause him to make mistakes earlier in the game when the Hawks scored 18 unanswered points in the 4 qtr. Fortunately the Rams only got a FG but that was enough. I saw the DL pull back from the LOS on every play giving the Rams an advantage. Bennett had received TWO encroachment penalties for starting over the Line of scrimage. Obviously the line had received strict orders NOT to give the Rams an easy 5 yards. That made the Hawks less aggressive and gave Fowles a fraction more time to get his throws off. Clarke Rams had Fowles a couple of times on the last drive in OT but Nick got the passes off. A couple of them to receivers.

The 4th down play to Lynch was partially mishandled by Wilson. The handoff wasn't clean causing Lynch to hesitate.

Game over.

Many people who thought the Hawks would easily win the NFC West and also the NFC predicted at least 2-4 losses. This game was one of the losses that was predicted even though many if not most picked the Hawks to win when asked today who would win this game.

The Rams Defense front 4 played very well and our protection sucked. Russell Okung played especially poorly today..and HE is supposed to be the solid veteran. Wilson had very little time to look downfield let alone throw the ball deep.

The good news is that few teams have the Rams front 7.

Good news also for Lockett and Graham. They both got TDs

Lockett put the NFL on notice what can happen when you punt to the Hawks AND he showed that he is a solid receiver also.

Graham also played solid. He received several catches along with the great reception for his TD.

The ONLY problem that stood out was that Wilson didn't get the protection he needed to find receivers downfield. It's a new OL. They will improve.

Not having Kam has taken the 'boom' out of the Seahags defense (sorry Kam, Wilson gotz most of da' money). Giving up 34 points to the Rams......are you kidding me? Offensive line won't improve either...........unless you call a Haitian witch doctor.........:blsmile:.

Losing Byron Maxwell hurt the Seahawks more than Chancellor's hold out.

Can't blame that performance all on just not having kam though. If they cave and pay him more they're fucking retards. Even without him they still have one of the best defenses in the league. The fucking guy took a deal and he needs to play out more of it before he can cry about more money

Exactly. His agent and him just picked a stupid time to whine about more money. You cannot try to corner a GM with a hold out in this kind of circumstance. The time to get a better deal was when you got the last contract...not now. He should fire his agent for the last deal. HE is the one that didn't do Kam right. The deal wasn't all that bad. BUT if it wasn't all Kam hoped it would have been THEN was the time to get what he thought he should have. He and his agent should have pressed LONG before Russell's and Bobby's contracts.
Can't go back in hindsight though because at the time it probably WAS a good deal. He's just pissed because guys are getting paid now, but the salary market changes every single year. A good deal last year might not be a good deal this year. Well tough shit. You signed a contract.

B Kidd don't you wish we would've traded the farm for Marcus? I was so on board with that move all winter long. I would've given up anything they wanted. As good as he's looking already, imagine how much better than that he would be under chip.

No, cause Marcus will still take time to develop. I'm not sold. Chip is going for a quick strike at the Superbowl, if not this year, then next.
Let's talk again after we see a little bit of what Bradford can really do. I'm definitely more excited than I've been in recent memory that's for sure. It feels like that year going in a couple years back when we had the "dream team" roster.. The one where we had asomougha and cromartie outside and it looked like we wouldn't be giving up another single deep ball for years to come, that ended up being a huge bust. But this time it feels more rock solid.

10-4 that re: Assomougha and Cromarts..........I'm sold....barring Eags injuries. This team wants to play for Chip......that's one big difference.

When Kam signed, wasn't he the highest paid defensive player?

If I was a pro athlete I wouldn't sign for any longer than 2 years. I know these guys want the insurance but I'd rather take a 2/24 deal than a 5/50 deal, and just let my talents speak for themselves when I go to negotiate the next one.

10-4 that re: Assomougha and Cromarts..........I'm sold....barring Eags injuries. This team wants to play for Chip......that's one big difference.

The Eagles intrigue me. I can't wait to watch them tomorrow night.

When Kam signed, wasn't he the highest paid defensive player?

No.

Like I've ALWAYS said.. "The Rams and Hawks ALWAYS play close games in St Louis".

We lost. No Excuses.

The OT on side kick was a mistake by Carroll. The chances of recovering the on side kick is dismal. There was a MUCH better chance of even preventing a FG kicking the ball deep into the end zone. Forcing Fowles to pass close to the End Zone proved to cause him to make mistakes earlier in the game when the Hawks scored 18 unanswered points in the 4 qtr. Fortunately the Rams only got a FG but that was enough. I saw the DL pull back from the LOS on every play giving the Rams an advantage. Bennett had received TWO encroachment penalties for starting over the Line of scrimage. Obviously the line had received strict orders NOT to give the Rams an easy 5 yards. That made the Hawks less aggressive and gave Fowles a fraction more time to get his throws off. Clarke Rams had Fowles a couple of times on the last drive in OT but Nick got the passes off. A couple of them to receivers.

The 4th down play to Lynch was partially mishandled by Wilson. The handoff wasn't clean causing Lynch to hesitate.

Game over.

Many people who thought the Hawks would easily win the NFC West and also the NFC predicted at least 2-4 losses. This game was one of the losses that was predicted even though many if not most picked the Hawks to win when asked today who would win this game.

The Rams Defense front 4 played very well and our protection sucked. Russell Okung played especially poorly today..and HE is supposed to be the solid veteran. Wilson had very little time to look downfield let alone throw the ball deep.

Lockett put the NFL on notice what can happen when you punt to the Hawks AND he showed that he is a solid receiver also.

Graham also played solid. He received several catches along with the great reception for his TD.

The ONLY problem that stood out was that Wilson didn't get the protection he needed to find receivers downfield. It's a new OL. They will improve.

Not having Kam has taken the 'boom' out of the Seahags defense (sorry Kam, Wilson gotz most of da' money). Giving up 34 points to the Rams......are you kidding me? Offensive line won't improve either...........unless you call a Haitian witch doctor.........:blsmile:.

I did go to Mass today and did thank the Lord that Maxwell is an Eagle (as he was the most sought after cornerback in the off-season). Also for Kiko Alonso, whose gonna big-time ball for us too.

We lost. No Excuses.

Game over.

I did go to Mass today and did thank the Lord that Maxwell is an Eagle (as he was the most sought after cornerback in the off-season). Also for Kiko Alonso, whose gonna big-time ball for us too.

That Mass sucks.. :lol:

Went 6-2, Colts and Hawks let me down. Nice win for the Rams and the Bills.

I can understand why the Hawks lost just to fuck with your day. It really sucks ...but I can understand it.

They lost just to fuck with your day and they did it well, Owen.

Where did YOU find Waldo? I don't even KNOW anyone called Owen. My name's Sean and you know it.

Owen-1, that's you. I didn't know your name was Sean, nor do I care what your name is,Owen

Bills played a great game today...and they were without Marcel Dareus who's arguably thier best defensive player. I'm extremely happy with this win. Tyrol Taylor played very well for us. If he can continue to play like he did today we're going to be tough to beat. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was Sammy Watkins didn't have one catch. Percy Harvin provided a nice spark though.

Forum List

Back