2015 Week One NFL Predictictions

Come on now, get off Huggy's butt. I am likely a bigger fan than the rest of yous combined. I believe in the team I just don't believe Carroll's explanations

I rank Huggy number one. After three years of listening to Huggy. You have a ways to go.

This is only a small fraction of what I have
DSCN0125.JPG DSCN0126.JPG DSCN0127.JPG DSCN0129.JPG

You and Huggy need to battle it out. Like I said Huggy has been here for a long time and that is what is counting with me.

Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks!
How did that work out for ya?
Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks!

Hope it works better for you this weekend
Unless you're playing me, then no
:D

Green Bay in their stadium is NEVER an easy place to get a W. If we win there we will have earned it.

Green Bay in their stadium is NEVER an easy place to get a W. If we win there we will have earned it.
Jax should be a gimme for the Fins, going for2-0

You and Huggy need to battle it out. Like I said Huggy has been here for a long time and that is what is counting with me.

Oh I don't think you get it. See Trinity is my wife...like real world, total reality wife. She isn't even showing you the half it. I thought I was a Seahawks fan until met her. She has a piece of the Kingdome in a glass case. Steve Largent's Wheaties box still in its original shrink wrap. Her car is custom painted in Seahawks blue and the seat covers and everything in it is covered in Seahawks logos including her license plate which is a personalized Seahawks theme.

Now let me put it to you like this. When we married and bought our house our master bedroom was all white. So I suggested we paint and decorate it. Now I know girls so I suggested something that would convey our love. Colors that would represent passion and a decoration theme that would convey the connection between us. She looked around the room, thought for a couple seconds and said "80s Seahawks colors...the original blue on these walls and the gray on those." See Papa...all those pics she posted...that's our master bedroom. Go look at those pics again and notice the colors on the walls. SEAHAWKS colors....our Christmas Tree is Seahawks colors...you don't even want to see the living room and she is still pressing me to do the exterior in Seahawks colors.

Our first Christmas together I bought her a beautiful diamond necklace. She said "oh how pretty", gave me a quick kiss, smiled and hugged me. Then she opened her custom road colors Cortez Kennedy Seahawks jersey and started jumping and dancing around the room, threw herself into my arms and kissed me all over my face and neck screaming "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you".

The girl prefers Seahawks jerseys over diamonds....what more proof do you need?

Oh I don't think you get it. See Trinity is my wife...like real world, total reality wife. She isn't even showing you the half it. I thought I was a Seahawks fan until met her. She has a piece of the Kingdome in a glass case. Steve Largent's Wheaties box still in its original shrink wrap. Her car is custom painted in Seahawks blue and the seat covers and everything in it is covered in Seahawks logos including her license plate which is a personalized Seahawks theme.

Now let me put it to you like this. When we married and bought our house our master bedroom was all white. So I suggested we paint and decorate it. Now I know girls so I suggested something that would convey our love. Colors that would represent passion and a decoration theme that would convey the connection between us. She looked around the room, thought for a couple seconds and said "80s Seahawks colors...the original blue on these walls and the gray on those." See Papa...all those pics she posted...that's our master bedroom. Go look at those pics again and notice the colors on the walls. SEAHAWKS colors....our Christmas Tree is Seahawks colors...you don't even want to see the living room and she is still pressing me to do the exterior in Seahawks colors.

Our first Christmas together I bought her a beautiful diamond necklace. She said "oh how pretty", gave me a quick kiss, smiled and hugged me. Then she opened her custom road colors Cortez Kennedy Seahawks jersey and started jumping and dancing around the room, threw herself into my arms and kissed me all over my face and neck screaming "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you".

The girl prefers Seahawks jerseys over diamonds....what more proof do you need?

Being nuts doesn't make you a bigger fan. [emoji6]

I lived in the Midwest, I have cousins in Notre Dame green and gold in their living area and shrines to the Fighting Irish. I know people that their homes inside and out is Indiana Crimson red and white.

I know a guy that has an auto shop that is a shrine to Dale Earnhardt and when I mentioned all the memorabilia, he started to cry.

I'm not saying how big or small a fan she is. I believe she is a Hawk fanatic.

Huggy has supported them on this board more than anyone over the last several years, week in and week out of Seattle threads, one after another. He lives and dies, not saying she doesn't, however I have a part of a season with her and years with Huggy. I respect him and his insane love affair with the Hawks and Wilson.

So I respectfully and no slight to other Seattle fans :) I defer to Huggy.

There are some other Hawk fans on this board but none the level of Huggy and now Trinity. I give Chris kudos for her undying support for the Pats. It's fun to observe.

Again no slight to Trinity.

Here are my picks this week one, the teams in bold are my picks. These are straight up picks. I'm picking 8 road teams which is pretty dangerous to begin with but what the heck.

Who are you picking!?

Sept. 10

Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots

Sept. 13

Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans

Carolina Panthers at Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns at New York Jets

Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams

Miami Dolphins at Washington Redskins

New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals

Detroit Lions at San Diego Chargers

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals at Oakland Raiders

Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys

Sept. 14

Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons

Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers
You're picking San Fran over minn? On what basis?? :lol:

They are home and I have already picked 8 road teams.
But they were decimated in the offseason from top to bottom, and Minnesota is expected to compete for the division this year.

It's a pick, not seeing your picks, just crying about mine.

It just don't believe the Minnesota hype, Bridgewater has yet to prove squat to me. As far as competing for the division title? Green Bay...drop mike.
Lol I'm not crying about it I just think it's stupid. Your only reason for picking them is they're home. They need a lot more than their home stadium to win games this year. But if you end up being right I have no problem eating crow

Like I said don't by into the Minnesota hype, do you still by into it? Competing for the division title? SF looked good as the HOME team. Enjoy your boiled crow.

Last edited:
Here are my picks this week one, the teams in bold are my picks. These are straight up picks. I'm picking 8 road teams which is pretty dangerous to begin with but what the heck.

Who are you picking!?

Sept. 10

Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots

Sept. 13

Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans

Carolina Panthers at Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns at New York Jets

Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams

Miami Dolphins at Washington Redskins

New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals

Detroit Lions at San Diego Chargers

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals at Oakland Raiders

Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys

Sept. 14

Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons

Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers

But they were decimated in the offseason from top to bottom, and Minnesota is expected to compete for the division this year.

Also San Fran got rid of harbaugh so dumb. They won't beat Minnesota

Yep, so dumb, I was very wrong about this game, I thought it would have been close, but Minnesota didn't play well and the defense of San Fran looked pretty damn good.

It's a pick, not seeing your picks, just crying about mine.

It just don't believe the Minnesota hype, Bridgewater has yet to prove squat to me. As far as competing for the division title? Green Bay...drop mike.
Lol I'm not crying about it I just think it's stupid. Your only reason for picking them is they're home. They need a lot more than their home stadium to win games this year. But if you end up being right I have no problem eating crow

Like I said don't by into the Minnesota hype, do you still by into it? Competing for the division title? SF looked good as the HOME team. Enjoy your boiled crow.
I like my crow on the grill.

There were some surprises this weekend, that's for sure. I'm glad I don't bet on games or anything! :ack-1:

The only real surprises were Number one: Winston looking like amateur and Mariota looking like a veteran. Number two: Houston thinking a Cleveland reject would solve their annual quarterback problems.

There were some surprises this weekend, that's for sure. I'm glad I don't bet on games or anything! :ack-1:

The only real surprises were Number one: Winston looking like amateur and Mariota looking like a veteran. Number two: Houston thinking a Cleveland reject would solve their annual quarterback problems.

A lot of teams I thought would have won ended up losing. :dunno:

Forum List

Back