2015 Week One NFL Predictictions

To say it was a miskick and the onside wasn't called is the bull I am calling. The other team knew it, the guy who called the fair catch was on the line not the returner way down field. Carroll just needs to admit he screwed up again and stop blaming the kicker saying he acted on his own.

The only person that can call fair catch is the guy catching the ball. It was a heads up play by him.
Never mind, you are not understanding what I am saying. Carroll said it was a miskick and won't own the fact that he called for the onside kick. He is saying he didn't. It wasn't a miskick, everyone knew it was going to happen. Even the Rams. If they didn't they would have had a man deep to return it not some dude standing on the line waiting

Like I've ALWAYS said.. "The Rams and Hawks ALWAYS play close games in St Louis".

We lost. No Excuses.

The OT on side kick was a mistake by Carroll. The chances of recovering the on side kick is dismal. There was a MUCH better chance of even preventing a FG kicking the ball deep into the end zone. Forcing Fowles to pass close to the End Zone proved to cause him to make mistakes earlier in the game when the Hawks scored 18 unanswered points in the 4 qtr. Fortunately the Rams only got a FG but that was enough. I saw the DL pull back from the LOS on every play giving the Rams an advantage. Bennett had received TWO encroachment penalties for starting over the Line of scrimage. Obviously the line had received strict orders NOT to give the Rams an easy 5 yards. That made the Hawks less aggressive and gave Fowles a fraction more time to get his throws off. Clarke Rams had Fowles a couple of times on the last drive in OT but Nick got the passes off. A couple of them to receivers.

The 4th down play to Lynch was partially mishandled by Wilson. The handoff wasn't clean causing Lynch to hesitate.

Game over.

Many people who thought the Hawks would easily win the NFC West and also the NFC predicted at least 2-4 losses. This game was one of the losses that was predicted even though many if not most picked the Hawks to win when asked today who would win this game.

The Rams Defense front 4 played very well and our protection sucked. Russell Okung played especially poorly today..and HE is supposed to be the solid veteran. Wilson had very little time to look downfield let alone throw the ball deep.

The good news is that few teams have the Rams front 7.

Good news also for Lockett and Graham. They both got TDs

Lockett put the NFL on notice what can happen when you punt to the Hawks AND he showed that he is a solid receiver also.

Graham also played solid. He received several catches along with the great reception for his TD.

The ONLY problem that stood out was that Wilson didn't get the protection he needed to find receivers downfield. It's a new OL. They will improve.

Not having Kam has taken the 'boom' out of the Seahags defense (sorry Kam, Wilson gotz most of da' money). Giving up 34 points to the Rams......are you kidding me? Offensive line won't improve either...........unless you call a Haitian witch doctor.........:blsmile:.

Can't blame that performance all on just not having kam though. If they cave and pay him more they're fucking retards. Even without him they still have one of the best defenses in the league. The fucking guy took a deal and he needs to play out more of it before he can cry about more money

Their defense needs El Capitan Kam. Without him, they aren't the best.........(giving up 34 points to the Rams.........are u kiddin' me?)

No one is kidding you. The Rams scored 34 points. HIGHLY unusual for a team to run a punt back that far for a TD on the Hawks. I can't even remember the last time it happened. That score gave the Rams the feeling that they couldn't lose. It made the defense feel that all they had to do was make the Hawks punt.

The O-Line had trouble with the Rams front four all game long. It's a young unit. You know Cable will get them some schooling this week.

To say it was a miskick and the onside wasn't called is the bull I am calling. The other team knew it, the guy who called the fair catch was on the line not the returner way down field. Carroll just needs to admit he screwed up again and stop blaming the kicker saying he acted on his own.

The only person that can call fair catch is the guy catching the ball. It was a heads up play by him.
Never mind, you are not understanding what I am saying. Carroll said it was a miskick and won't own the fact that he called for the onside kick. He is saying he didn't. It wasn't a miskick, everyone knew it was going to happen. Even the Rams. If they didn't they would have had a man deep to return it not some dude standing on the line waiting

Who cares if it was a mis kick?. That is only in regards to the Rams player calling for the fair catch. The kicker didn't call the on side by himself. THAT is shear stupidity. Maybe the Special Teams coach did. It certainly wasn't Hauschka.

Went 6-2, Colts and Hawks let me down. Nice win for the Rams and the Bills.

I can understand why the Hawks lost just to fuck with your day. It really sucks ...but I can understand it.

They lost just to fuck with your day and they did it well, Owen.

Well...then they screwed up on both counts cuz cuz this loss isn't than big of a deal to me. I can't even bring myself to make any excuses. We lost a game .. big whoop!

The Patriots are the BEST team in the league right now. Patriots . . . on top again! :lol:

Sadly they don't play the Hawks unless they are LUCKY and CHEAT enough to make it back to SB 50. The Seattle Seahawks are clearly the best team in the NFL. That fact will be proven next February.

Ha-ha! You got beat again. :D Lol.

The Patriots are the BEST team in the league right now. Patriots . . . on top again! :lol:

Sadly they don't play the Hawks unless they are LUCKY and CHEAT enough to make it back to SB 50. The Seattle Seahawks are clearly the best team in the NFL. That fact will be proven next February.

I wasn't playing. Me and my Pit Bull "Angel" were watching the game on the tube. All teams, even the best ones, lose occasionally. It's really no big deal.

I wasn't playing. Me and my Pit Bull "Angel" were watching the game on the tube. All teams, even the best ones, lose occasionally. It's really no big deal.

Funny, when they win, it's we. When they lose its them.

St. Louis did not line up like they would for an onside kick. They had three men deep, like a normal kickoff return.

If was a called onside kick, why did the kicker kick the ball in the air? Not saying either way, just strange.

I just disagree with Carroll's explanation. If the kicker acted on his own then he needs fired, if it was called then own it. In my opinion it can't be both ways and the explanation given says he was suppose to pop it over the front line. He didn't boot it and it went only 10 yards so that is an onside kick. I think Carroll doesn't want to own a bad call twice in consecutive counting games but as I have learned over the years...men are horrible liars.

Ist game of the season. nooooo!!! lol

We still rock big time.:dance: and yay...football and fall has arrived.

I just disagree with Carroll's explanation. If the kicker acted on his own then he needs fired, if it was called then own it. In my opinion it can't be both ways and the explanation given says he was suppose to pop it over the front line. He didn't boot it and it went only 10 yards so that is an onside kick. I think Carroll doesn't want to own a bad call twice in consecutive counting games but as I have learned over the years...men are horrible liars.

You could be right, I didn't watch Carroll's explanation, there were other games rolling so I went on to the next game. Overall it was a good game.

If your playing a parlay this week, anchor it with the under (41) on the Seattle/St. Louis game.

That was a loser.

Yes it was. But the under has hit between these two teams 4 out of 5 times in recent years which tells me that the 'boom' has been taken out of the Seahawks defense.........good to know for future bets this season when betting the 'Hawks. Of course staight-up win-loss players like yourself, shy away from making picks against the spreads.

Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks!
How did that work out for ya?

If your playing a parlay this week, anchor it with the under (41) on the Seattle/St. Louis game.

That was a loser.

Yes it was. But the under has hit between these two teams 4 out of 5 times in recent years which tells me that the 'boom' has been taken out of the Seahawks defense.........good to know for future bets this season when betting the 'Hawks. Of course staight-up win-loss players like yourself, shy away from making picks against the spreads.

I still make picks against the spread all the time. I found that picking the spread on message boards confuse too many people and I got tired of explaining it. So I have my spread picks and my straight up picks.

That was a loser.

I still make picks against the spread all the time. I found that picking the spread on message boards confuse too many people and I got tired of explaining it. So I have my spread picks and my straight up picks.

Figured you did but wasn't sure........as you do know football well enough.

Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks!
How did that work out for ya?

He's bringing in a Haitian witch doctor next week for the Packers' game. Chanting by ones' self is very lonely.

Come on now, get off Huggy's butt. I am likely a bigger fan than the rest of yous combined. I believe in the team I just don't believe Carroll's explanations

Forum List

Back