Redskins Name Change

Will The Redskins Be Force to Change Their Name?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
When the far left admits to be wrong on almost every subject , then we will have made real progress in this country.

I do not care if they change their name to the Washington Shit Stains. But then again the far left would be up in arms over that as they want that name for themselves..

They won't have to change their name until the NFL starts losing money over it. When the big advertisers get worried about being associated with the name and people boycott in large enough numbers the owners will force the change.

This is just more PC bullshit.

The Washington Redskins organization shouldn't have to change their team name just because some stupid liberals and progressives have deemed the name "Redskins" to be offensive and racist, regardless of how others felt about it. :cuckoo:

Funny thing is most Indians could care less about the issue.

It's mainly the panty waist white PC liberals that are all in a tizzy about the team's name. ....... :cool:

The libturds need a cause, constantly, if they don't have something to whine about they are lost

The name 'Redskin' offends me, but not nearly so much as the word 'Washington'.

Bunch of cheating lying conniving bastards....well, during football season anyway.

Washington deserves the Redskins.

Yeah well there are people on the outskirts that really don't.

We had season tickets for 2 or 3 years, but dropped them.... it's not worth the cost and hassle, awful stadium too, there is NOTHING around it (not walking distance anyway) - we have never regretted giving them up.

We had season tickets for 2 or 3 years, but dropped them.... it's not worth the cost and hassle, awful stadium too, there is NOTHING around it (not walking distance anyway) - we have never regretted giving them up.

Washington is flooded with money......but it is going to our public-servants and their sycophantic followers while the impoverished continue to fester and rot. Yet they tell us they need more taxes for infrastructure and development....to strengthen the Middle-class.

Buying something that benefits your welfare and happiness?

Get real.

Not gonna happen....

Washington is flooded with money......but it is going to our public-servants and their sycophantic followers while the impoverished continue to fester and rot. Yet they tell us they need more taxes for infrastructure and development....to strengthen the Middle-class.

Get real.

Not gonna happen....

.. you can always work for them (the Government...Military....)

Get real.

Not gonna happen....

I hope he doesn't say anything derogatory.... I have 2 sons, 1 works for the Gov't the other the Military... I have no fear they will be WELL taken care of....

Get real.

Not gonna happen....

I hope he doesn't say anything derogatory.... I have 2 sons, 1 works for the Gov't the other the Military... I have no fear they will be WELL taken care of....

I've worked for both.

Right now our prospects are grim.

We have passed the point of mission failure.

The war against ISIS is a total sham.

Until we can get a responsible adult back in the Whitehouse....we're fucked.

Last edited:

Get real.

Not gonna happen....

I'be worked for both.

we have a little over a year to make sure it happens....

Get real.

Not gonna happen....

I'be worked for both.

we have a little over a year to make sure it happens....

I think it's going to be an uphill struggle. The Democrats only need 13 - 16 states to get enough electoral votes. California, New York, New Jersey......all it takes is a couple of swing states and Hillary is our next president.

That's why she feels she doesn't have to really campaign.

Forum List

Back