2015 Week One NFL Predictictions

Here are my picks this week one, the teams in bold are my picks. These are straight up picks. I'm picking 8 road teams which is pretty dangerous to begin with but what the heck.

Who are you picking!?

Sept. 10

Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots

Sept. 13

Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans

Carolina Panthers at Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns at New York Jets

Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams

Miami Dolphins at Washington Redskins

New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals

Detroit Lions at San Diego Chargers

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals at Oakland Raiders

Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys

Sept. 14

Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons

Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers
How you doing so far? My lions blew a big lead.

I'm rooting against Dallas right now

Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks! Seahawks!
I'm not feeling good about the lions this year. I'm thinking the over under should be will they finish 7 wins and 8 losses? Better or worse? Phuck I hate the lions. Up 23 to 3 I'm thinking this is gonna be a sweet season and then SOL.

Same Old Lions

13-3, lost Seattle, Indy and Tampa.
How did Seattle lose?

Rodgers makes another random receiver look good. Jordy Nelson out Rodgers passes his replacement 2 td's? This is gonna be a long season.

St. Louis has a good defense and they ran. A few screen plays to get around the Seattle defense. Wilson was sacked several times and rushed a lot more. Seattle had the lead late in the 4th and the Rams kept moving it on them.

Kind of ironic, the Hawks had the ball in overtime 4th and 2 and ran Lynch and St. Louis stuffed Lynch. A Seahawk fan came over and watched the game and said the Hawks should have passed. I said they have Lynch, he is instant two yards. I said "Remember the Super Bowl?", he went quiet.

Last edited:
That onside kick thing was a disaster. From what I have heard Carroll denied that he called it. I call BUUUUULSHIIIIT. Everyone on the team behaved like they knew it was going to happen and it is being billed as a miskick. I don't buy it. It was a stupid move and blaming the kicker for it is bull. If the kicker acted on his own and it wasn't called by the coach then the kicker needs fired otherwise own the fact that another bonehead play was called for no logical reason

How did Seattle lose?

Rodgers makes another random receiver look good. Jordy Nelson out Rodgers passes his replacement 2 td's? This is gonna be a long season.

St. Louis has a good defense and they ran. A few screen plays to get around the Seattle defense. Wilson was sacked several times and rushed a lot more. Seattle had the lead late in the 4th and the Rams kept moving it on them.
If Seattle doesn't have a good offensive line that will affect the qb and that great running back.

But point is rams gotta be feeling real good about themselves week 1.

I thought the lions would be feeling the same way when they were up 21 to 3.

How did Seattle lose?

Kind of ironic, the Hawks had the ball in overtime 4th and 2 and ran Lynch and St. Louis stuffed Lynch. A Seahawk fan came over and watched the game and said the Hawks should have passed. I said they have Lynch, he is instant two yards. I said "Remember the Super Bowl?", he went quiet.
They would have gotten the 1st down had Wilson been under center and not in shotgun. That was some 5 yards before scrimmage to run and time that it took for Lynch to even get up there. They could have QB sneaked it too. It was a half yard or so. Come on! Wilson was in shotgun a lot and I have no idea why and with a new center it was not a good idea. There were a lot of bad snaps that Wilson had to juggle

How did Seattle lose?

If Seattle doesn't have a good offensive line that will affect the qb and that great running back.

But point is rams gotta be feeling real good about themselves week 1.

I thought the lions would be feeling the same way when they were up 21 to 3.

St. Louis had 6 sacks on Wilson. Their front seven looked very tough.

How did Seattle lose?

They would have gotten the 1st down had Wilson been under center and not in shotgun. That was some 5 yards before scrimmage to run and time that it took for Lynch to even get up there. They could have QB sneaked it too. It was a half yard or so. Come on! Wilson was in shotgun a lot and I have no idea why and with a new center it was not a good idea. There were a lot of bad snaps that Wilson had to juggle

Even with Wilson in the shotgun the Rams put a lot of pressure on Wilson, six sacks and several more hurry up pressure. Even with all that pressure the Hawks almost pulled it out.

The problem is the shotgun, the onside kick, if they had worked...Carrol would have been a genius. But they didn't make the plays and he is an idiot. That was a heads up play by St. Louis to fair catch the onside kick.

To say it was a miskick and the onside wasn't called is the bull I am calling. The other team knew it, the guy who called the fair catch was on the line not the returner way down field. Carroll just needs to admit he screwed up again and stop blaming the kicker saying he acted on his own.

To say it was a miskick and the onside wasn't called is the bull I am calling. The other team knew it, the guy who called the fair catch was on the line not the returner way down field. Carroll just needs to admit he screwed up again and stop blaming the kicker saying he acted on his own.

The only person that can call fair catch is the guy catching the ball. It was a heads up play by him.

Well let's see how I did

Dolphins over the Redskins
Colts over the Bills
Jets
over the Browns
Texans over the Chiefs
Panthers
over the Jaguars
Seahawks over the Rams
Packers
over the Bears
Chargers over the Lions