2015 Week 5 NFL Predictions

Another Arizona rout, the Pats were very impressive. Raiders hung tight with Denver.

Another Arizona rout, the Pats were very impressive. Raiders hung tight with Denver.

Denver may get to the playoffs on the strength of their defense, but if the offense doesn't improve, they won't advance.

A quarter of the way through the season and the Pats and Packers look like the two best teams.

I think Cincinnati is probably the third best, they showed some maturity in their comeback against Seattle. I keep waiting for the Falcons to fold up and they nearly did today.

Denver may get to the playoffs on the strength of their defense, but if the offense doesn't improve, they won't advance.

A quarter of the way through the season and the Pats and Packers look like the two best teams.

I think Cincinnati is probably the third best, they showed some maturity in their comeback against Seattle. I keep waiting for the Falcons to fold up and they nearly did today.

My biggest problem with the Bengals may be their running game. I expected it to be the strength of their offense this year, instead it is just sort of meandering along. I don't trust Dalton to carry the offense come playoff time.

I see a better team this year. Playoff time will be the determining factor if they are any good or not.

I'd like to be able to just blame Kap.....and he's certainly having problems....but I feel like the whole team has been playing sub-par ball this year. After the offseason of doom that just passed, it's not unexpected, but still disappointing. :(

You need to drag your Defensive Coordinator out into a public place tomorrow morning and execute him. He cost your team a win and put my Redskins in a bad spot, now effectively 2 games behind the Giants.

I'd like to be able to just blame Kap.....and he's certainly having problems....but I feel like the whole team has been playing sub-par ball this year. After the offseason of doom that just passed, it's not unexpected, but still disappointing. :(

You need to drag your Defensive Coordinator out into a public place tomorrow morning and execute him. He cost your team a win and put my Redskins in a bad spot, now effectively 2 games behind the Giants.

Yeah, that was a big time choke at the end of the game. The offense put the team in position to win, the D blew it.

The Seattle offense can't figure out what to do with Graham. Hell, they get him and then don't use him. Third down and three and no Graham in the game?

Michael Bennett, can he stay onside? Not very smart, add that his cheap shot on Dalton, what the hell was the purpose in that?

Chancellor's blown coverage and hint to all teams, you want to get yards, throw to whoever is Cary Williams is covering. He is money for the offense.

The Seattle offense can't figure out what to do with Graham. Hell, they get him and then don't use him. Third down and three and no Graham in the game?

Michael Bennett, can he stay onside? Not very smart, add that his cheap shot on Dalton, what the hell was the purpose in that?

Chancellor's blown coverage and hint to all teams, you want to get yards, throw to whoever is Cary Williams is covering. He is money for the offense.

Cary Williams has been playing over his head until the Cincy game. Williams has returned to true form and will be a liability for Seattle as the season moves on.

Forum List

Back