2015 Week 5 NFL Predictions

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
WEEK 5

Thursday, Oct. 8
Colts at Texans Vegas doesn't like this game, me either. Not confident picking either team.

Sunday, Oct. 11

Redskins at Falcons Atlanta has a defense to go along with a healthy offense.

Browns at Ravens. Baltimore has another win, Cleveland is on the schedule.

Seahawks at Bengals Seattle's offensive line is offensive. Allowing 18 sacks in 4 games. Cincinnati has allowed 2.

Rams at Packers In St. Louis, Rams have a shot, in Green Bay, no way

Bears at Chiefs KC should find a way to win. Chicago will find a way to lose.

Saints at Eagles Another game that looks bad. Home team wins.

Jaguars at Buccaneers Can Winston throw another pick 6?

Bills at Titans Mariotta is looking good, Buffalo will test Tennessee's offensive line.

Cardinals at Lions Arizona is coming off a loss, Detroit gets robbed of a win. No chance Detroit gets robbed. Mugged maybe.

Patriots at Cowboys New England 8 straight wins after a bye week. Dallas is trying to keep it together but the injuries are piling up.

Broncos at Raiders Denver may have the best defense in the NFL. Raiders big three have a ways to go.

49ers at Giants SF looks broke and in need of repair. New York is favorite to win a weak division.

Monday, Oct. 12

Steelers at Chargers No confidence in Rivers, less confidence in Vick.

Byes: Carolina, Miami, Minnesota, New York Jets

I like your Seahawks/Bengals pick. Seattle should have lost to a bad Lions team at home exposing the fact that they are very beatable at home this year. Even tho' some believe (no names mentioned) that the Hawks O-line is 'school-able', it looks like Wilson will have to again run for his life this upcoming week. All 11 Q-back sacks by the Bengals have come from members of their defensive line this year, good enough to be tied for 6th in the league in that category. That red-headed step-child Dalton has a passer rating of 123 thru the first four games this year and is gun slinging.
Bengals 27-17 over Seahawks.

Houston
Atlanta
Cincinnati
Green Bay
Buffalo
Kansas City
Philadelphia
Jacksonville
Baltimore
Arizona
New England
Denver
San Francisco
Pittsburgh

I am not at all confident in many of these picks.

Wow! Hassleback, wins a game! A 40 year old QB wins two in a row, first time since Favre did it in 2007.

Wow! Hassleback, wins a game! A 40 year old QB wins two in a row, first time since Favre did it in 2007.

Yup! He has certainly pulled Lucky Luck's bacon out of the fire. They could easily be 0-5 and already out of any reasonable playoff contention.

When you compare a backup like Hasselbeck to say a Jimmy Clausen it is OBVIOUS that a sound choice for the QB backup position really matters in the NFL.

Yup! He has certainly pulled Lucky Luck's bacon out of the fire. They could easily be 0-5 and already out of any reasonable playoff contention.

When you compare a backup like Hasselbeck to say a Jimmy Clausen it is OBVIOUS that a sound choice for the QB backup position really matters in the NFL.

Seattle could be easily be 1-3. However, they are not, just as the Colts are 3-2 not 0-5.

Looks like the Seahags O-line flunked their test today.........need alot more schoolin'. Seattle offense in the 4th quarter was atrocious.............:cool-45:.

Looks like the Seahags O-line flunked their test today.........need alot more schoolin'. Seattle offense in the 4th quarter was atrocious.............:cool-45:.

I think the O-line was schooled real well today.

We should do a thread and have odds for the Seahawk excuse machine.

I love when they start saying we could easily be 5-0. They could easily be 1-4 but the reality is, they are 2-3.

I expected Dalton to melt but it was Seattle.

If Washington had a QB or an Offensive Coordinator they might have pulkex off one of the season's biggest upsets today. Instead they'll limp along doing just enough to keep themselves from having a meaningful draft pick come next April.

Disgusting, Pathetic, and Worthless sacks of shit who don't deserve to wear the burgandy and gold uniforms.

Browns and Bears pull minor upsets and the Falcons and the Bills barely get by. Three OTs today, what a treat for football fans.

If Washington had a QB or an Offensive Coordinator they might have pulkex off one of the season's biggest upsets today. Instead they'll limp along doing just enough to keep themselves from having a meaningful draft pick come next April.

Disgusting, Pathetic, and Worthless sacks of shit who don't deserve to wear the burgandy and gold uniforms.

Being an Eags fan, that game scared the hell out of me. When Dallas loses today and if the Giants lose, the whole division will be 2-3.

Being an Eags fan, that game scared the hell out of me. When Dallas loses today and if the Giants lose, the whole division will be 2-3.

Wouldn't it be lovely if the Niners could not suck and beat the Giants? :eusa_pray:

Wouldn't it be lovely if the Niners could not suck and beat the Giants? :eusa_pray:

Yes sir......yes sir.......yes sir..........:salute:

Yes sir......yes sir.......yes sir..........:salute:

I'd like to be able to just blame Kap.....and he's certainly having problems....but I feel like the whole team has been playing sub-par ball this year. After the offseason of doom that just passed, it's not unexpected, but still disappointing. :(

Forum List

Back