Seattle At Cincinnati

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Whew! We made it to 2-2 by the skin of our teeth.

Now we have to play a red headed QBed team in Cinnncinati.

I frigging HATE red heads.

NEVER met a red head I liked. Not in 66 years.

Now the Gawks travel to the East Coast on a short week.

There is a lot to work on if we hope to have a chance in this game.

O-Line protecting our QB

Wilson's ball security

O-Line run blocking

After watching the KC game against the Bengals I believe the Hawks will have an excellent chance to come away with a "W" on Sunday.

The Bengals have a decent D-Line but behind them the talent falls off dramatically. Wilson will have plenty of opportunities to find our receivers wide open amongst Cincy's secondary. Jimmy Graham should have a field day as I didn't see anyone in the Bengal's D that can hang with him.

Seattle's obsession to run the ball might be frustrating as the Front Seven for Cincy looked able at preventing a strong run game. That is until Wilson decides to run. This might be one of Russell's best days this season because the Bengals are slow to the ball in the secondary. If Wilson gets untracked and past the LOS there will be plenty of green grass to exploit.

The Red Head will find that the LOB will cover his receivers a hell of a lot better than KC did. I'm going to predict at least TWO interceptions thrown by Dalton.

As Wilson studies the game films I bet he is licking his lips in anticipation of this match up.

The same preparation salivation should be going on as the LOB studies the casual way Dalton delivers the ball down field.

The only way the Hawks lose this one is if the O-Line gets worse. If they get even a little bit better that should be enough for Russell to carve up the average to below average Cincinnati secondary.

Seattle also has the edge in Special Teams. Tyler Lockett should consistently give the Hawks better field position.

All things considered I see the Hawks winning something like 31-12.

Kim Chancellor should have been traded.

Sally...Sally...Sally???? How many times must I tell you that you make absolutely NO sense? How many times?
If I owned a pro football team and have a player under contract who refuses to play, he's gone.

You sound a tad high maintenance Sally. What are you wearing?

Were you even watching the Detroit game? Name ANOTHER defensive player, not wearing a Seahawk uniform, that could have pulled off that play on the 2 inch line!!!

Hey girl! I was pissed too. But upon reflection Kam did have a point. He is one of just a couple of Safeties in the NFL that could have saved Monday night's game. The other two are also wearing Seahawk blue and green.

He certainly isn't holding back his talent just because he didn't get his way...why should WE?

Last edited:

Sally...Sally...Sally???? How many times must I tell you that you make absolutely NO sense? How many times?
If I owned a pro football team and have a player under contract who refuses to play, he's gone.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap:

especially one who puts his own selfish interest ahead of the team which is what Wilson has done demanding to be the highest paid player in the NFL.

pro sports teams are out of control with the way they pay all these spoiled athletes which is why i pretty much stick to old classic NFL and MLB baseball and football games.

Back in the 70's and 80's you had players that stayed with one team their whole careers and played if for the love of the game instead of the love of the money like they do now.

Were you even watching the Detroit game? Name ANOTHER defensive player, not wearing a Seahawk uniform, that could have pulled off that play on the 2 inch line!!!

Hey girl! I was pissed too. But upon reflection Kam did have a point. He is one of just a couple of Safeties in the NFL that could have saved Monday night's game. The other two are also wearing Seahawk blue and green.

He certainly isn't holding back his talent just because he didn't get his way...why should WE?
You're the problem. As long as fans like you allow extortion and coercion, players will keep pulling this crap. Is your desire to win so fierce that you'll ignore corrupt behavior?

You're the problem. As long as fans like you allow extortion and coercion, players will keep pulling this crap. Is your desire to win so fierce that you'll ignore corrupt behavior?

Huggy is a hypocrite Sally. He wont answer a question you pose him over and over again but then he goes and asks you one and expects YOU to answer a question he has for you.:rolleyes:

Not only that he defends Carrol all the time despite the fact it is so obvious he is on the take.Carrol blames everyone else on the team saying it is their fault for HIS mistakes.

He wont answer the simple question that since it is so obvious that Bill Callahan threw the superbowl in the Raiders/Bucs game,why would Carrol be any different than Callahan.:rolleyes:

He'll just be the Carrol apologist he is giving all these long winded explanations that Carrol did not take a payoff in the superbowl despite the fact that he has a history at USC of being a shady character and players there accused him of the same thing.

He'll just talk about that instead of answering the simple question of if Callahan threw the Raiders superbowl,why is Carrol any different.He wont talk about the Raiders/Bucs superbowl that Callahan threw.just all these long winded explanations that carrol did not throw the superbowl game.:rolleyes:

He is like the cheatriot apologists who worship the cheatriots,they refuse to acknowledge their long history of what cheaters they are.same with Huggy and the seahawks.

He wont acknowledge the wrong doings of his team and think they can do no wrong. He doesnt want to accept it for instance that Russel Wilson does not care about winning as I always believed he did,that he only cares about himself. That its all about him.

Wilson has the audacity to ask to be the highest paid player in the NFL despite the fact he the cost them the superbowl by not having the balls to call his own play and give carrol the finger. you just cost your team the superbowl by being afraid of your coach to call your own play and then he has the audacity to ask to be the highest paid player in the NFL?

What a jerk.If that doesnt scream this is all about me.I dont know what does. Seems like there are a lot of seahawk players that have the arrogant attitude -this is all about me.Instead of the team as is the case with chancellor and wilson.

OH for CRIPES SAKES!!! Who allowed the extortion and the corruption?? Did Chancellor get what he demanded? Did the Seahawks hold the line? Now I'M the problem? Geez!! We sure are not getting off on the good foot now aren't we Sugar Britches!!

Astonishing.."I'm the problem"! If you could be so GOOD as to offer some constructive criticizing I'm all ears.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap:

especially one who puts his own selfish interest ahead of the team which is what Wilson has done demanding to be the highest paid player in the NFL.

pro sports teams are out of control with the way they pay all these spoiled athletes which is why i pretty much stick to old classic NFL and MLB baseball and football games.

Back in the 70's and 80's you had players that stayed with one team their whole careers and played if for the love of the game instead of the love of the money like they do now.

Ya blah blah blah...and they got one tenth of the money they get now for careers that last maybe 3-4 years. They end up selling their Super Bowl rings, those lucky enough to be on teams that made it that far, for vicodin for the pain they are living with..that is those that didn't kill themselves for the headaches and depression. Ya...the goode old days.. NOW Chancellor hits harder than any mofo in the NFL for YOUR entertainment and for that privilege he will hurt horribly the whole rest of his life.

You ever see Kam run out of bounds to avoid a hit? I didn't think so.

OH for CRIPES SAKES!!! Who allowed the extortion and the corruption?? Did Chancellor get what he demanded? Did the Seahawks hold the line? Now I'M the problem? Geez!! We sure are not getting off on the good foot now aren't we Sugar Britches!!

Astonishing.."I'm the problem"! If you could be so GOOD as to offer some constructive criticizing I'm all ears.
He should be traded for doing what he did. He refused to play while under contract. He gets a pass because he's a good player. Bullshit.

He should be traded for doing what he did. He refused to play while under contract. He gets a pass because he's a good player. Bullshit.

He did not report. That isn't the same thing as refusing to play. I don't know your depth of knowledge on the subject but there is a very definite difference. A player is within his rights to refuse to report. That circumstance is looked upon as different than a player that has reported and gone through camp with no medical reason and refuses to play once suited up.

There is nothing technically wrong with refusing to report. There are methods to address the situation from the team's and leagues standpoint. The player CAN be penalized X amount every day he holds out and of course the player loses the weekly allotment of his salary plus a pro rated amount of his signing bonus and any guaranteed money. It is a little more complicated than that but those are the broad strokes.

On the teams side they can evaluate the situation and cut a player just about any time they choose for just about any reason they choose.

Obviously Schneider and Carroll feel that Kam is worth more trouble than he has caused or he would already be gone.

Let's say that Chancellor showed up out of shape and for that reason he could not play. That would have certainly changed his value to the team. But that is NOT what happened. He was clearly IN the best shape of his career as was verified by the medical people and trainers.

What we as fans feel about it is practically worthless to the team as far as concerning a players worth to the team. That CAN change though in certain situations like say Michael Vick's dog fighting and things of that nature such as spousal abuse or drugging and drinking. There are definite morals clauses that can be exercised against any player with sufficient cause.

So...to answer your question...YES. A better player is tolerated more than a player that has less value. Marshawn Lynch is a very good example. He gets to do things during training and during the week before a game that no other player would be allowed. Carroll is quick to support Lynch's odd behavior as the results clearly outweigh the inconvenience.

He did not report. That isn't the same thing as refusing to play. I don't know your depth of knowledge on the subject but there is a very definite difference. A player is within his rights to refuse to report. That circumstance is looked upon as different than a player that has reported and gone through camp with no medical reason and refuses to play once suited up.

There is nothing technically wrong with refusing to report. There are methods to address the situation from the team's and leagues standpoint. The player CAN be penalized X amount every day he holds out and of course the player loses the weekly allotment of his salary plus a pro rated amount of his signing bonus and any guaranteed money. It is a little more complicated than that but those are the broad strokes.

On the teams side they can evaluate the situation and cut a player just about any time they choose for just about any reason they choose.

Obviously Schneider and Carroll feel that Kam is worth more trouble than he has caused or he would already be gone.

Let's say that Chancellor showed up out of shape and for that reason he could not play. That would have certainly changed his value to the team. But that is NOT what happened. He was clearly IN the best shape of his career as was verified by the medical people and trainers.

What we as fans feel about it is practically worthless to the team as far as concerning a players worth to the team. That CAN change though in certain situations like say Michael Vick's dog fighting and things of that nature such as spousal abuse or drugging and drinking. There are definite morals clauses that can be exercised against any player with sufficient cause.

So...to answer your question...YES. A better player is tolerated more than a player that has less value. Marshawn Lynch is a very good example. He gets to do things during training and during the week before a game that no other player would be allowed. Carroll is quick to support Lynch's odd behavior as the results clearly outweigh the inconvenience.
All you've accomplished here is justify bad behavior. You sign a contract, you play. That's a man. I have absolutely no respect for anyone who does this crap. Damn lawyers and unions. Ruin everything.

Lynch is out for tomorrow. Too bad cause Bengal linebackers are the weak link in their defense. Looks like Seahags will be 2-3.

Lynch is out for tomorrow. Too bad cause Bengal linebackers are the weak link in their defense. Looks like Seahags will be 2-3.

I wouldnt be too sure about that.this is the BUNGLES after all we are talking about.I would say its fair game,they are both crappy teams and the bungles are not near as good as their record indicates so this one is anyones game.

I wouldnt be too sure about that.this is the BUNGLES after all we are talking about.I would say its fair game,they are both crappy teams and the bungles are not near as good as their record indicates so this one is anyones game.

Good field position on the Pacman return. Looks like the Bengals are gonna breakthru in OT for their 1st come from behind win this season, which will be a breakthru in itself.

Second largest comeback in team history.

Just like clothes from a dryer, Seattle folded.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back