2014's Most Hilarious Leftwat "Zero Tolerance" stories...

Mary would have been stoned by the citizens of her time but said she was impregnated by GOD himself to stay alive! Oldie but a goodie.
Well, the Jewish leaders would have stoned her according to the law of Moses, yes. The Jew Jesus pretty much told them to fuck off:

Early in the morning [Jesus] came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, ‘Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?’ 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’ 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11 She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’
Yeah that's why he's where he is now.
Agree. :)

Mary would have been stoned by the citizens of her time but said she was impregnated by GOD himself to stay alive! Oldie but a goodie.
Well, the Jewish leaders would have stoned her according to the law of Moses, yes. The Jew Jesus pretty much told them to fuck off:

Early in the morning [Jesus] came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, ‘Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?’ 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’ 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11 She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’
Maybe not.
See BT Gittin 57a

You left one out -

NYC Police execute black man for selling untaxed cigarettes.

I actually agree that this was a tragedy that should never have happened, but "execute"? Do you know how much of a nutjob you sound like suggesting that the police set out to kill him? It's no wonder mainstream Americans rejected you people and voted for Republicans who are in the mainsteam. You people are shrill, extreme hack jobs and the stupid shit that comes out of your mouths drives people away.

Please, for the love of God...KEEP IT UP!

You left one out -

I actually agree that this was a tragedy that should never have happened, but "execute"? Do you know how much of a nutjob you sound like suggesting that the police set out to kill him? It's no wonder mainstream Americans rejected you people and voted for Republicans who are in the mainsteam. You people are shrill, extreme hack jobs and the stupid shit that comes out of your mouths drives people away.

You don't like it when I talk like you and the rest of the RWnuts around here? lol, there's a lesson for all of you.

Well of course schools should get rid of rules about visitors signing in. Afterall, unknown individuals roaming freely throughout a school...

...what could possibly go wrong??

A parent of a student who forgot to sign in isn't an "unknown individula roaming freely throughout the school." She went directly to her daughter's class. Only a Leftwat HACK like you would think she should be criminalized for that.

Thank God you don't have kids.

You left one out -

They marginalize themselves with extreme statements like "Bush the war criminal" and such. Fortunately most people are smarter than that and this is why Dems have been losing electins right and left.

You left one out -

You don't like it when I talk like you and the rest of the RWnuts around here? lol, there's a lesson for all of you.

I really do think you actually believed what you said. Nice try trying to walk it back.

Well of course schools should get rid of rules about visitors signing in. Afterall, unknown individuals roaming freely throughout a school...

A parent of a student who forgot to sign in isn't an "unknown individula roaming freely throughout the school." She went directly to her daughter's class. Only a Leftwat HACK like you would think she should be criminalized for that.

Smart people see differences in two similar things. Stupid people see similarities. Guess which one NYCarb is.

Smart people see differences in two similar things. Stupid people see similarities. Guess which one NYCarb is.
Smart people see the forest for the trees, and you are nothing like that.

stupid-people-19.jpg

Maybe not.
See BT Gittin 57a
Those lying Jews. No wonder nobody trusts them.

Maybe not.
See BT Gittin 57a
Ah the latent Schickelgruber emerges.

Maybe not.
See BT Gittin 57a
Ah the latent Schickelgruber emerges.
Hey I didn't kill the guy or write the story. That ain't on me.

You left one out -

The only one I see saying those asinine things are you.

Is it so hard to admit that you are incorrect here that you have to project?

You left one out -

The only one I see saying those asinine things are you.

Is it so hard to admit that you are incorrect here that you have to project?

That's rich coming from you.

They buzzed her in, jackass, which means they knew the mom came in and common sense says she went right to her child since she received an emergency call from school to do so.

Forum List

Back