Would you let them?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
If your kids wanted to be a football player or cheerleader in high school would you let them? Screw stereotypes! Why can't someone have both athletic and academic ability?

If your kids wanted to be a football player or cheerleader in high school would you let them? Screw stereotypes! Why can't someone have both athletic and academic ability?
Football, no, unless it's flag. Cheerleading no, unless they keep their cute little always on display butts on the ground. Their bodies shouldn't be doing what they do, not at that stage of life anyway.

Football, no, unless it's flag. Cheerleading no, unless they keep their cute little always on display butts on the ground. Their bodies shouldn't be doing what they do, not at that stage of life anyway.

Prude! Were your kids nerds? More people in HS athletics means less obese adults!

Cheerleading is awesome! More cheerleading=less fat teen girls who grow into obese adults!

Prude! Were your kids nerds? More people in HS athletics means less obese adults!
Never had them. I'm one of those rare people who said there were already too many people on this planet, and really meant it.

I think too many people reproduce. But I think High Schools would be boring without cheerleaders.

Cheerleading is awesome! More cheerleading=less fat teen girls who grow into obese adults!

Or worse....

bushcheerleader-500x386.jpg

You just like looking up those little skirts. Can't say as I blame you.

Do you think cheerleading is a waste of time? Do you think those cheerleaders end up as obese housewives that have 4 kids?
The first part you got right. You might as well just teach them to suck cock, that would be an even better motivator for horny teenage boys.

Do you think cheerleading is a waste of time? Do you think those cheerleaders end up as obese housewives that have 4 kids?

Having been a school cheerleader has nothing to do with whether or not you eat yourself into obesity.

Or worse....

bushcheerleader-500x386.jpg

I was just thinking the same thing.

The first part you got right. You might as well just teach them to suck cock, that would be an even better motivator for horny teenage boys.

You're really on a roll tonight but I don't think little Jake gets it.

I think cheerleading should be mandated for all high school aged females. If not include it part of the PE curriculum.

Forum List

Back