Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron Paul (R)

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Tim Pawlenty (R)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/Third Party/Independant or Won't Vote

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Just to gauge the general sentiment of this forum, I thought I'd hold a little pre-2012 election primary.

Who would you vote for in 2012? Who would you like to see run? Who do you want most to win?

Conservatives... who do you want to get the Republican nomination?

Independants... will you go for the GOP candidate, or Obama?

Democrats... any chance of Hillary trying for the nomination against the President?

Please vote in the poll as well.

The GOP/Tea Party currently has no one worth voting for, so unless a viable Third Party candidate arises, I will vote for Obama.

Yes, I'm certain if the Tea Party ran a nice ultra-liberal nitwit.. you'd probably vote for them over Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUm8XsDn6KA&feature=player_detailpage]Ron Paul Black This Out October 19 2011 Blackout Money Bomb - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul has raised over eight million bucks from over 100,000 doners. That is 5 times the amount of doners as Rick Perry.

After October 19th the whole game changes.

Assuming the {position} or {Acknowledging the Position} I David George DeLancey am acknowledging it. Vote for David George Delancey for President of the United States of America. Put something worth while in the presidency that will be there before, during and after any election. Have A Great Day. 10:12 A.M. E.S.T. 5/17/12:clap2:

August ~ Inspiring reverence or admiration; of supreme dignity or grandeur; majestic:
Venerable; eminent:
Origin 1655-65. from Latin Augustus _ sacred, grand, akin to augere to increase.

It was named for the first Roman emperor, Augustus Ceasar, in 8 BCE.
Its original name was Sextilus, Latin for "sixth month," indicating its position in the early Roman calendar. Now the eight month of the Gregorian calendar.

:redface:

Not down with the spamming but it's sort of interesting that the Governor is getting so little support.

I'd worry less about that and more about Barry only having 27% of the total.

This may be news to you but Presidential elections are almost always won on a plurality basis, not a majority. The plurality of respondents wanted the President. I haven't the math, how did the Governor do bub?

Not down with the spamming but it's sort of interesting that the Governor is getting so little support.

This may be news to you but Presidential elections are almost always won on a plurality basis, not a majority. The plurality of respondents wanted the President. I haven't the math, how did the Governor do bub?

This may be news to you, but the vast majority of votes cast in a US presidential elections are primarily between the candidates of the two major parties. 27% doesn't win shit. As for how Romney did, you might want to take into consideration that this poll is from 09/2010 and there were multiple conservative candidates listed to only one liberal. The other 73% of votes were anti-Obama. 73% of combined votes against his 27%.......well, you figure it out.

This may be news to you, but the vast majority of votes cast in a US presidential elections are primarily between the candidates of the two major parties. 27% doesn't win shit. As for how Romney did, you might want to take into consideration that this poll is from 09/2010 and there were multiple conservative candidates listed to only one liberal. The other 73% of votes were anti-Obama. 73% of combined votes against his 27%.......well, you figure it out.

If any of those other losers were running (you know, the ones you liked better than Mitt), Obama may be in trouble. You're stuck with Governor Romney and you have Obama for 4 more years because of it.

Get used to it. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

If any of those other losers were running (you know, the ones you liked better than Mitt), Obama may be in trouble. You're stuck with Governor Romney and you have Obama for 4 more years because of it.

Get used to it. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

The only think I have to fear of getting stuck with is Obama. But that won't be a problem since Romney is going to wax his ass. Obama has a failed administration and his numbers and contributions are slowly melting away. We just might be able to save this great country after all.

Will vote for Ron Paul if he is nominee if not will vote for Gary Johnson of Libertarian Party. No way in hell I am voting for Romney/Obama.

Just to gauge the general sentiment of this forum, I thought I'd hold a little pre-2012 election primary.

Who would you vote for in 2012? Who would you like to see run? Who do you want most to win?

Conservatives... who do you want to get the Republican nomination?

Independants... will you go for the GOP candidate, or Obama?

Democrats... any chance of Hillary trying for the nomination against the President?

Please vote in the poll as well.

Undecided......... But if it goes like the primary I just participated in, it doesnt bode well for dems.

You see prior to voting with my absentee I came here for the latest election updates.

I just will not support an admin that murders its citizens and covers it up This is much worse then what Nixon had done.

Forum List

Back