2012 NBA Playoffs

Josh Smith sprained he knee too...

The Celtics really can't ask for too much more, Rose is gone, Chicago in trouble with Philly and now we have an Atlanta team without Al Horford and possibly Josh Smith too, Boston has to do whatever it can to win these next 2 games in Boston and press the pillow down on Atlantas face hard, smother them as quick as possible.

The Celtics really can't ask for too much more, Rose is gone, Chicago in trouble with Philly and now we have an Atlanta team without Al Horford and possibly Josh Smith too, Boston has to do whatever it can to win these next 2 games in Boston and press the pillow down on Atlantas face hard, smother them as quick as possible.

You know that Rondo is going to be a house of fire on Friday.

God I hope so.

God I hope so.

He knows all eyes will be on him and it's a playoff game.

He will be.

Bobcats finish with the worst record in NBA History. How come MJ and Isaih Thomas were such good players but they can't manage?

Playoffs are finally here.

Will Atlanta beat Boston? No.

Chicago vs. Philly Da Bulls.

Miami vs. NY? Would love to see NY upset them in the first round. Lets see if Lebron chokes in the 4th this year.

Will Indiana beat Orlando? Yes

Spurs,Thunder,Lakers,Clippers,Bulls,Heat,Magic and Celtics will win.

God I hope so.

He will be.

Any chance Ray Allen is gonna suit up? if he can possibly play I'd just save him for the next round if possible, Bradley and Pietrus are holding it down nicely.

I don't think there is much of a chance at all. The talk up here is that he might need surgery and people wondering if he's already played his last game as a Celtic.

Bobcats finish with the worst record in NBA History. How come MJ and Isaih Thomas were such good players but they can't manage?

Miami vs. NY? Would love to see NY upset them in the first round. Lets see if Lebron chokes in the 4th this year.

Philly whupped Chicago's ass last night, they have a chance to win.

He will be.

Any chance Ray Allen is gonna suit up? if he can possibly play I'd just save him for the next round if possible, Bradley and Pietrus are holding it down nicely.

I don't think there is much of a chance at all. The talk up here is that he might need surgery and people wondering if he's already played his last game as a Celtic.

I think he's pretty much done too, it would be a miracle to see him play another game, you think Bradley and Pietrus have enough in the tank to get this done?

I think he's pretty much done too, it would be a miracle to see him play another game, you think Bradley and Pietrus have enough in the tank to get this done?

Pietrus really needs to get his offense going. They are going to need him to hit some clutch threes at some point. He used to hit them against us when he played for Orlando.

Bradley has plenty in the tank, we just have to hope he doesn't get overwhelmed by the moment.

Pietrus really needs to get his offense going. They are going to need him to hit some clutch threes at some point. He used to hit them against us when he played for Orlando.

Bradley has plenty in the tank, we just have to hope he doesn't get overwhelmed by the moment.

Man I wish we still had Tony Allen and Delonte West, we could definently use those guys right now. Another big wouldn't hurt either.

didn't most of the Bulls wins come without Rose playing?

They were 18-9 without him, however the playoffs are completely different, did you watch them play last night? they were completely out of sync and Philly TOTALLY took advantage of Derrick Rose not being there.

Man I wish we still had Tony Allen and Delonte West, we could definently use those guys right now. Another big wouldn't hurt either.

Yeah, a man named Kendrick Perkins.

They were 18-9 without him, however the playoffs are completely different, did you watch them play last night? they were completely out of sync and Philly TOTALLY took advantage of Derrick Rose not being there.

No.I have missed most the games, Too many playoff games to watch them all.

God I wish, that Perkins trade was a huge disaster, we still have not recovered from it and we have nothing to show for it.:doubt:

God I hope so.

He will be.

I actually thought they gelled better w/o Rondo in Game 2. In Game 1 they were all standing around trying to ride his nuts saying you just take it to the hole Rondo, we'll hang back.

But Rondo will definitely be a welcome sight at home these next two games. Hopefully the C's press on the gas and blow em out. No reason they can't.

God I wish, that Perkins trade was a huge disaster, we still have not recovered from it and we have nothing to show for it.:doubt:

It was a bad trade but there will be something to show for it. Jeff Green's coming back next year and the C's have the Clippers first round pick next year. With that they have the 21st and 22nd picks. They'll be able to get 2 solid youngsters or trade up if they see something that is can't miss.

The C's played so terrible in the 3rd that I switched to Lamar and Chloe. I didn't know he had a reality show during the season; probably why he never got his head straight. It was actually somewhat entertaining.

Forum List

Back