2012 NBA Playoffs

I am going to have a tough time watching the rest of the playoffs. Rose's torn ACL might not just end his season it might ruin his career. Very depressing. Rose is not one of the players that takes the fans for granted like LBJ. The guy plays hard every game, holds himself out respectfully, is great to the fans and never gets in trouble. It's a sad event for Chicago sports! Rose was on his way to being put up their with the Chicago greats: Payton, MJ, Pippen, Iron Mike, Butkus, Ernie Banks, Fergie, Ryano, Dawson, Urlacher, Micheals etc.
I feel for the guy!

Rose is young enough to come back, Perkins had a tore ACL and hes back in the best shape of his life, now it took like a year but he came back, guys like Perkins and Rose are young enough to rehab and come back, but guys like Kobe or Paul Pierce would have their careers ended if it happened to them, those guys can't afford a year off.

I am going to have a tough time watching the rest of the playoffs. Rose's torn ACL might not just end his season it might ruin his career. Very depressing. Rose is not one of the players that takes the fans for granted like LBJ. The guy plays hard every game, holds himself out respectfully, is great to the fans and never gets in trouble. It's a sad event for Chicago sports! Rose was on his way to being put up their with the Chicago greats: Payton, MJ, Pippen, Iron Mike, Butkus, Ernie Banks, Fergie, Ryano, Dawson, Urlacher, Micheals etc.
I feel for the guy!

Rose is young enough to come back, Perkins had a tore ACL and hes back in the best shape of his life, now it took like a year but he came back, guys like Perkins and Rose are young enough to rehab and come back, but guys like Kobe or Paul Pierce would have their careers ended if it happened to them, those guys can't afford a year off.

Perkin's game wasn't built on speed and quickness, Rose's is. If he loses a step, his greatness will struggle. I like Rose not only because he is on the Bulls and is awesome, but he is a great role model. The type of player you want your kids to look up to. MJ might have gambled a bunch, but the guy had such a work ethnic, never poked his nose into racial hatred and was ALWAYS great to the fans. He was a great role model! Similar reason why I am rooting for OK, Durant and Westbrook hold themselves out with great modesty!

Amare punches glass after game 2.....may be out for game 3.....what a dummy !

I can understand his frustrations, although he shouldn't have punched a fire extinguisher, thats what I heard he hit.

The press is killing him over here...I'm not going to kill him too bad...The guy obviously made a dumb mistake....I'm sure if he could take it back, he would.

I can understand his frustrations, although he shouldn't have punched a fire extinguisher, thats what I heard he hit.

The press is killing him over here...I'm not going to kill him too bad...The guy obviously made a dumb mistake....I'm sure if he could take it back, he would.

I can totally understand why he did it, although he obviously shouldn't have. I put 3 holes in my wall after the Celtics lost a regular season game to the Lakers in 2009.

Yep, I've done shit like that too.:lol:

Some of the same people criticizing him have also.

I hate the Lakers too, Kobe doesn't give a fuck about Bynum he asked for him to traded for Jason Kidd back in 2005/2006, he would probably love for Howard to come there so he can ride another big mans coat tails to another championship. I hate to say it but Bynum is playing like a monster, if they somehow win a title this year I am going to shit my pants.

The Lakers might just win with Kobe, Artest, Gasol & Bynum. If the other roll players rise up to the occasion of course.

Bynum doesn't realize how good he is. He doesn't have the killer mentality so he will never be Shaq or Hakeem or Duncan or Kareem or even as good as Dwight Howard but he could be if he had the eye of the tiger. I don't see it. But I do see he is more confidence since he won a championship. But still seems immature and too reserved. I just don't see the confidence. I'm sure Kobe tells him all the time what a beast he is but does he believe it?

I hate to admit it but you are right the Lakers could win because their front line of Gasol and Bynum is so damn good, their only issue is bench production and that may cause problems for them, they are lucky Ron Artest is only missing from this series because even without him the Lakers should be able to handle the Nuggets.

Ron Artest should be out the entire year. Not just because of the elbow but because of his history.

And I hope if the Lakers make it to the next round and if they are easily beating the team they are playing, I hope someone on the other team just hauls off and knocks Ron Artest out cold. And Stern can only give that person a 7 game suspension.

And what could the Lakers say? Nothing. :eusa_shhh: :eusa_hand: Except for he deserved it.

$100 million dollar mistake. He should forefit his earnings this year. They didn't pay him all that money for him to take himself out of the playoffs with a temper tantrum. They didn't pay him all that money to play in the regular season. They paid him to win a championship. If he takes himself out in the playoffs, that is sort of a renig. Wouldn't you say? Not that they were going to beat the Heat, but still.

And what a chump. How many times has the away team lost the first two games and then went back home and evened up the series? What, no confidence defending your home court Amare?

$100 million dollar mistake. He should forefit his earnings this year. They didn't pay him all that money for him to take himself out of the playoffs with a temper tantrum. They didn't pay him all that money to play in the regular season. They paid him to win a championship. If he takes himself out in the playoffs, that is sort of a renig. Wouldn't you say? Not that they were going to beat the Heat, but still.

And what a chump. How many times has the away team lost the first two games and then went back home and evened up the series? What, no confidence defending your home court Amare?

The Knicks are in trouble, so many people are saying Carmelo and Amare cannot play together.

his contract would disagree. I don't condone him doing something retarded, but IMO it doesn't warrant the character assaisination we're seeing....that's sports for you though.

his contract would disagree. I don't condone him doing something retarded, but IMO it doesn't warrant the character assaisination we're seeing....that's sports for you though.

New York is a tough town to play in, I doubt Amare had to deal with this kind of stress when he was balling with Steve Nash down in Arizona.

Character assassination? Nobody's judging him on anything that isn't untrue. And if you get paid $100 million then you're going to be subject to criticism. That's more than fair.

New York is a tough town to play in, I doubt Amare had to deal with this kind of stress when he was balling with Steve Nash down in Arizona.

It's over-rated. The players love the lime light. Why do you think Carmelo Anthony was so desperate to get there? He wanted his dick sucked by the slobbering media.

It's over-rated. The players love the lime light. Why do you think Carmelo Anthony was so desperate to get there? He wanted his dick sucked by the slobbering media.

Dude should have stayed in Denver, they had a good squad there and no pressure to perform.

I feel for the guy!

Perkin's game wasn't built on speed and quickness, Rose's is. If he loses a step, his greatness will struggle. I like Rose not only because he is on the Bulls and is awesome, but he is a great role model. The type of player you want your kids to look up to. MJ might have gambled a bunch, but the guy had such a work ethnic, never poked his nose into racial hatred and was ALWAYS great to the fans. He was a great role model! Similar reason why I am rooting for OK, Durant and Westbrook hold themselves out with great modesty!

Yea; having someone take his SAT for him. He's just a wonderful role model. What is it? Seriouisly, what's your standard for a role model? Tim Tebow is a role model. He not only strives to do the right thing; he actively advocates it. I'm not saying I agree with everything he does or that I think he's even the most sincere person in the world. But I'm saying, please have a higher standard for the term role model.

Yea; having someone take his SAT for him. He's just a wonderful role model. What is it? Seriouisly, what's your standard for a role model? Tim Tebow is a role model. He not only strives to do the right thing; he actively advocates it. I'm not saying I agree with everything he does or that I think he's even the most sincere person in the world. But I'm saying, please have a higher standard for the term role model.

Derrick Rose strikes me a humble player, not a big mouth like Kobe or Allen Iverson who love to shoot up bricks and air balls.

Dude should have stayed in Denver, they had a good squad there and no pressure to perform.

He wouldn't have won in Denver either. He went where his ego needed to take him. And the Knicks got what they wanted. They got a huge marketing tool. You have to remember that winning is secondary to the Knicks.

Derrick Rose strikes me a humble player, not a big mouth like Kobe or Allen Iverson who love to shoot up bricks and air balls.

He's not humble; he's just an idiot that can't think fast. Have you ever heard him do an interview? I seriously doubt he has that high of an IQ.

Forum List

Back