Votes: 12 25.5%
  • landslide in Obamas favor

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • close for the gop

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • landslide for the gop

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Honestly I just don't see "ANY" signs of moderation from him.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

I have to go with close for the GOP. Only because there are so many dependocrats majoring in stupidity.

The crop of GOP candidates remind me of Walter Mondale and Mike Dukakis. Dull, uninspiring with no substantial groundswell of backing

Landslide by Obama

Dems will retake the House with a backlash against the Tea Party
Republicans will capture the Senate

They remind me of the people populating Arkham Asylum..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnTSvX86Dw]‪Batman: Arkham Asylum Joker Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

One of the defining issues in 2012 will in be medicare. Americans will NEVER vote in anyone who supported Rand Paul's budget or any cuts in Medicare.

They will also never elect any Tea Party nuts either.

Once they really see Perry's record in Texas he will be toast.

The best chance for the GOP is to go with a moderate candidate like Mitt Romney.

Obamacare and Paul Ryan's budget both cut Medicare by equal amounts. The difference is that Ryan's approach maintains Medicare as a viable program while Obmamcare simply reduces the payments to the providers.

The TEA Party Nuts moved the national discussion on the debt ceiling from a routine continuing resolution vote to a debate on the debt. You write them off at your peril.

A moderate candidate like Romney is the poisen pill.

Perry "shows" great and can speak. He should probably create a cabinet level post of the Secratary of the Deficit and promise to install Mitch Danials therein. Then the topic of the deficit and the debt becomes the topic of the Indiana Miracle.

Comparing a Billion and a half surplus in Indiana to a 16 Trillion debt in Washington might raise a few questions on the wisdom of re-electing the guy who is a proven failure.

No matter who the Republican nominee is is, we know for a fact that the Big 0 has failed and is failing. Assuming that he will continue to fail is not a big leap.

Last edited:
Tax?

What taxes?

President Obama has fucking CUT taxes.

yeah, but they think it... so it must be true. :cuckoo:

Which is maddening.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be weak on defense.
-Surge in Afghanistan.
-Record number of terrorists killed by Predator strikes and spook ops, including Osama Bin Laden.
-A huge number of terrorist plots thwarted.
-Bumped up security at airports.
-On going campaign against a major supporter of terrorism, Momar Gaddafi.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be soft on illegal immigration.
-Record numbers of deportations, beating Reagan, BushI, Clinton and BushII.
-Troops ordered to the borders to help stem the tide of illegals.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will raise taxes.
-Stimulus included over 380 billion in TAX CUTS.
-Bush TAX CUTS extended.

This guy is more "Republican" then Reagan, Bush or BushII.

And Conservatives are still crying. :lol:

Reagan said something along the lines that Liberals know allot about things that don't matter. You prove his point.

Jobs are way down. The tax revenues resulting from increasing jobs aren't there. The Big 0 has policies that hinder the creation of jobs and the growth of industry.

Policies are not Liberal or Conservative. They are successes or faliures. Everyone knows what they are after a little experience with them. A good leader will employ policies that produce success. Our current leader does not.

The Big 0 has a track record now and that record is one of failure.

By the way...........Rubio will be the VP nominee so there goes the Hispanic vote for the Dums. The talking point will by, "He's a Tea Party guy!!" which will resonate with the hyper-partisan nutballs but the huge majority of Hispanics wont give a rats ass. Politics s0ns..........its politics...........:fu:

I hadn't thought about Rubio as a Veep Candidate. Is this a real possibility?

The crop of GOP candidates remind me of Walter Mondale and Mike Dukakis. Dull, uninspiring with no substantial groundswell of backing

Landslide by Obama

The trouble with reality is that it's so real. The TEA party keeps bringing it to the fore while the Dems keep pushing it aside. Eventually, Reality will be the thing that most people see.

No matter how much you try to deny it, the debt is headed over 16 TRILLION DOLLARS. That's a jolt of reality that's going to be hard to side step.

The first consideration for the incoming Congress and President in 2012 will be the increase in the debt ceiling to 20 TRILLION DOLLARS. That is a number that will figure large in the election.

yeah, but they think it... so it must be true. :cuckoo:

Which is maddening.

-Surge in Afghanistan.
-Record number of terrorists killed by Predator strikes and spook ops, including Osama Bin Laden.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be soft on illegal immigration.

-Bush TAX CUTS extended.

Reagan said something along the lines that Liberals know allot about things that don't matter. You prove his point.

Jobs are way down. The tax revenues resulting from increasing jobs aren't there. The Big 0 has policies that hinder the creation of jobs and the growth of industry.

Policies are not Liberal or Conservative. They are successes or faliures. Everyone knows what they are after a little experience with them. A good leader will employ policies that produce success. Our current leader does not.

I go by the wreckage that was left to him by the previous administration.

We lost Bear Stearns, Lost Lehman, AIG was on the brink, banks were on the brink of collapse, we had 2 full on wars ongoing (The previous administration took them "off budget") and a slew of new government expansions that were added with out any provisions for payment.

Even the top guy at the GOP, Mitt Romney, admits that President Obama's policies saved the economy from complete disaster.

My quarrel with President Obama is he's listened to Republicans far to much. The Stimulus was way to small, we should have had single payer and some of the architects of the financial meltdown should be in the clink, along with punishing China for futzing around with it's currency..but that's basically water under the bridge.

The Republicans put fruitcakes into congress. Real nutters. They can't even control them. And their prescription for "recovery" sounds the same as what they did to get us here in the first place.

No thanks.

Which is maddening.

-Surge in Afghanistan.

-Bush TAX CUTS extended.

I go by the wreckage that was left to him by the previous administration.

We lost Bear Stearns, Lost Lehman, AIG was on the brink, banks were on the brink of collapse, we had 2 full on wars ongoing (The previous administration took them "off budget") and a slew of new government expansions that were added with out any provisions for payment.

Even the top guy at the GOP, Mitt Romney, admits that President Obama's policies saved the economy from complete disaster.

My quarrel with President Obama is he's listened to Republicans far to much. The Stimulus was way to small, we should have had single payer and some of the architects of the financial meltdown should be in the clink, along with punishing China for futzing around with it's currency..but that's basically water under the bridge.

The Republicans put fruitcakes into congress. Real nutters. They can't even control them. And their prescription for "recovery" sounds the same as what they did to get us here in the first place.

No thanks.

Can't argue with starting off with a bad sutuation.

The fact that he has failed to improve that situation is the problem. Your thesis seems to be that the job is too big for the guy who's trying to do it. I agree.

Regarding the stabalizing of the banking system, that was the fruit of TARP as was the bailout of GM and Chrysler. This was a legacy program from Bush who left half of the TARP maoney for the discretionary use of the Big 0. The Big 0 was following the plan of W with this program.

The Failed Stimulus was all the Big 0.

Hopefully the TEA Party learned its lessons from the previous election and won't divide the Conservative Vote with Third party candidates or push in nut jobs like the withcraft candidate of that loser in Reid's State.

This country has a huge set of problems and the folks who currently have the wheel don't seem to be able to find the road to recovery.

Landslide by Obama

The trouble with reality is that it's so real. The TEA party keeps bringing it to the fore while the Dems keep pushing it aside. Eventually, Reality will be the thing that most people see.

No matter how much you try to deny it, the debt is headed over 16 TRILLION DOLLARS. That's a jolt of reality that's going to be hard to side step.

The first consideration for the incoming Congress and President in 2012 will be the increase in the debt ceiling to 20 TRILLION DOLLARS. That is a number that will figure large in the election.

The problem with the Tea Party is that they hold a simplistic view of the economy. Their concentration on low taxes and spending cuts are already having catastrophic impact on our economy. Their unnecessary debt extension crisis created world wide panic and threatens our credit rating. Spending cuts will lead directly to job cuts

Tea Party policies on labor, abortion and gay marriage will come back to haunt them

Voters are starting to realize what Tea Party rhetoric really means

If the jobs were there more revenue would be there.

Barry's policies have not worked.

I think thats what the voter will be seeing.

Obamas going to rig the election by pushing Amnesty through without the support of the people like he did with Obama care!!! God help this country if this man wins again!!!! Look at the damage he has reeked on this country in less than three years.

Obamas going to rig the election by pushing Amnesty through without the support of the people like he did with Obama care!!! God help this country if this man wins again!!!! Look at the damage he has reeked on this country in less than three years.

He will have as much success pushing amnesty as Bush did

With this economy, not many Mexicans coming over anyway

If the Obamarrhoidals win ........ it simply and CLEARLY means one thing: America is GROSSLY CORRUPT, and Ideologically Fucked up beyond any rational measuring stick.

I am a fairly optimistic person.

But above that, I fancy myself a REALIST.

Here are the FACTS as I see them:

10% of the voting public are the LOONY LEFT..... they are Ideologically all fucked up and ignore REALITY. Example: ALL of Obummer's policies were not only failures.....but fucking DISASTERS. Yet, the LOONY LEFT is adamantly convinced that the FAILURES (if any....according to them) is because Obummer's IDIOTIC FAILURES were not given the opportunity to be even GREATER failures !!!

10% will come from the CORRUPT UNIONS & ENTITLEMENT CHRONIES wallowing in Obummer's bribery for being his voting base (together with the LOONY LEFT).

10% of the Voting Blacks (voting age ?) are fucking black racists and will vote for Obami Salaami even if he claims to be Winnie the Poo with Weanie Wiener's sexual aberrations.

15% of the Total Votes will be the MUSLIM (3%?) and the Latino Vote for Obummer, the Protector of Illegal Immigrants & MUSLIMS done at the expense of the lives of American Citizens in the Border States, and the safety & stability of our Economy.

~4% will come from the Brainless Independents, ( because that would be the only plausible reason these arseholes would vote for the MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, PROTECTOR OF MUSLIMS & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FRAUD, OBUMMER.

~ 1% will be the usual DEM'S VOTER FRAUD that has been prevalent in practically every election.

The TOTAL from the above will be a close 50% for the Obummer.

As I stated above.......This doesn't look good.

But, I am a sort of an optimist.

Last edited:
By 2012 Obama will own nearly $17,000,000,000,000 of debt, massive budget deficits for years to come, a feckless foreign policy, one manufactured crisis after another, tax increases, Obamacare, 15+% unemployment, inflation, worthless $, stagnant markets, etc.

He's done.....

:lol::lol:

Not do my bidding? Of course they are, that is why we have a government. Self-reliance doesn't mean government doesn't do your bidding. Are you so self-reliant you didn't use banks for homes & cars? Do you have insurance for fire, theft, damage & medical, or are you so self-reliant you cover it with cash you have earned? Something tells me you are not a rugged individual.

Working for your goals in life is as old as apple pie, but to say you did it for what you receive is a lie. You benefit far more from America than you could ever give. Those free loaders built the roads you drive on. And you are in the wrong country if you think you can drive down the shoulder of the road to go get a bucket of water from a lake. You are a typical arrogant taker in the American system, a user in denial. You stole from our educational system, use our infrastructure, enjoy freedoms others died for your benefit. Then you want to act like no one gave you anything. LOL!:lol:

You really need to wake up to your "REAL" station in life.

No. Sorry. You're incorrect here.

The federal government was NOT set up to do our bidding. It was set up with a few simple goals or functions in mind...

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"

This link goes to a nicely done, short piece on the six main functions of the federal gvernment. It's worth a read.
The Purpose of the U.S. Government Per the Constitution - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

BTW... nothing in the Constitution states 'the federal goverment shall do the bidding of the people, reagrdless of how stupid the bidding might be'.

If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Honestly I just don't see "ANY" signs of moderation from him.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

Hmm, he shows he has the ability to negotiate with the retards, which will win him independents & middle of the road retards.

He is the CIC who brought bin Laden to his knees, and gave closure to anyone with 911 on their minds, like most of the East Coast. He is also bringing the troops home and winding down Bush's two wars. This is a whole lot of younger families and middle aged adults welcoming them home, giving them jobs, and thanking the big O for it.

The people in minorities who see him stand up for them over medical, immigrants, racial discrimination will be in his corner.

Women will appreciate the caring he is giving them with free birth control and medical exams.

He has stood up for workers in America, especially intellectual workers with influence over masses they are in contact with. And the Unions and other united bodies of workers.

NOW, ask yourself, WHAT HAS THE RIGHT DONE FOR ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER? IF you chose "0" you get a gold star..............:lol::lol:

I don't see it even close, unless the GOP is running Jesus.

And remember kids, we all get free ice cream, unicorn rides and our asses wiped for us.

354 electoral votes for the R candidate
184 electoral votes for the D Candidate.

The conservative wave is sweeping across the nation. 2012 will be a watershed year for the return to fiscal sanity.

By 2012 Obama will own nearly $17,000,000,000,000 of debt...

He will?

Whew... thank GOD! I thought 'we' were going to be on the hook for all that. I hope his credit rating doesn't get downgraded.;)

Well, I'm certainly not saying he will own up to it... but it hanges squarely around his little pinhead.

I'm just curious if Dear Leader's minions will afford the new GOP president the same courtesy of using the "remember, I inherited this mess from the former administration" throughout the length of his presidency? Probably not.

Forum List

Back