Votes: 12 25.5%
  • landslide in Obamas favor

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • close for the gop

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • landslide for the gop

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
I could call them the Bush tax "rates", then extending them wouldnt be cutting anything at all.

Once again the words have different meanings based on your political views so debate is impossible.

Isnt it?

:eusa_whistle:

Tax?

What taxes?

President Obama has fucking CUT taxes.

yeah, but they think it... so it must be true. :cuckoo:

Which is maddening.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be weak on defense.
-Surge in Afghanistan.
-Record number of terrorists killed by Predator strikes and spook ops, including Osama Bin Laden.
-A huge number of terrorist plots thwarted.
-Bumped up security at airports.
-On going campaign against a major supporter of terrorism, Momar Gaddafi.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be soft on illegal immigration.
-Record numbers of deportations, beating Reagan, BushI, Clinton and BushII.
-Troops ordered to the borders to help stem the tide of illegals.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will raise taxes.
-Stimulus included over 380 billion in TAX CUTS.
-Bush TAX CUTS extended.

This guy is more "Republican" then Reagan, Bush or BushII.

And Conservatives are still crying. :lol:

s0n........you gotta shelve the MSNBC guys. That shit is all distraction............coreographed to play to the emotions of the hyper-partisans. Like a pep rally news show. But its all distraction from the bottom line: a Carter-like disaster economy. The distraction shit resonates with the few who religiously follow politics like you and I. But a huge majority dont give a rats ass............they see the bottom line and the bottom line is a fcukking disaster. Boob McNut willl be able to run and beat Obama next year.

A replay of ’96.

'96 had the Reps nominate Dole as the next man up.

There really isn't a next man up in contention this time. When the Reps get a Perry in place to ask where are the jobs (?) there is no good answer from the Big 0.

He has enacted everything that he has asked for and it has not worked. His ideas, his policies, his plans and his leadership are all empty. We know that he has failed. We don't know that the Rep nominee will fail. This will be similar to calling for the back up QB after the starter has lost 5 straight.

During the debt ceiling battle, the Dems were forced to back away from all of their talking points. The country does not have enough mindless drones to vote these Jingo parroting idealogues back in to enough seats to hold power.

Their slogans never did have any base in reality and now reality has reared it ugly head and is shining light on the empty and directionless vagueries previously hidden in passionate presentation.

I would be surprised if the the Dems retain either majority or the White House.

A replay of ’96.

'96 had the Reps nominate Dole as the next man up.

There really isn't a next man up in contention this time. When the Reps get a Perry in place to ask where are the jobs (?) there is no good answer from the Big 0.

He has enacted everything that he has asked for and it has not worked. His ideas, his policies, his plans and his leadership are all empty. We know that he has failed. We don't know that the Rep nominee will fail. This will be similar to calling for the back up QB after the starter has lost 5 straight.

During the debt ceiling battle, the Dems were forced to back away from all of their talking points. The country does not have enough mindless drones to vote these Jingo parroting idealogues back in to enough seats to hold power.

Their slogans never did have any base in reality and now reality has reared it ugly head and is shining light on the empty and directionless vagueries previously hidden in passionate presentation.

I would be surprised if the the Dems retain either majority or the White House.

Every once in awhile, the voting public gives the JV a shot and they always fcukk it up. The Varsity will be back in charge after next year FTMFW........start fixing some of this BS.

If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Honestly I just don't see "ANY" signs of moderation from him.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

Unemployment will be way over 8% by November, and that spells doom for the incumbant. Furthermore, the voters aren't stupid enough to forget that Obama is the one who unleashed this sea of read ink. They are also still pissed about Obamacare.

They only way to curb the red ink and repeal Obamacare is to kick out Obama and the DimoRATs in the Senate. The voters understand these facts perfectly well.

Unemployment and Obamacare.

If things are a big enough disanster, and it's shaping up for that to be the case, the growing pool of the unemployed are going to want an obamacare kind of an altenative for protection. The Reps cannot just call for a dismantaling. They must define the coming disaster and the small adjustments needed to make it work.

If unemployment moves to about 8% from 9% in the six months leading to election day, the Big 0 gets re-elected. If the perception id improvement, that is huge. If the perception is continued stagnation, that is also huge. The trend will tell the tale.

The Reps need to ask two questions again and again and again:

"Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?" "Had enough?"

By the way...........Rubio will be the VP nominee so there goes the Hispanic vote for the Dums. The talking point will by, "He's a Tea Party guy!!" which will resonate with the hyper-partisan nutballs but the huge majority of Hispanics wont give a rats ass. Politics s0ns..........its politics...........:fu:

If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

Unemployment will be way over 8% by November, and that spells doom for the incumbant. Furthermore, the voters aren't stupid enough to forget that Obama is the one who unleashed this sea of read ink. They are also still pissed about Obamacare.

They only way to curb the red ink and repeal Obamacare is to kick out Obama and the DimoRATs in the Senate. The voters understand these facts perfectly well.

THE PARTY OF NO,............WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..................Does that ring a campaign bell?

If you can't show us how the right provided jobs, or replaced medical care, you got a big fat zero that fought against helping Americans. Sorry dude, I really expected you to pull a rabbit out of your ass..........:lol:

You misspelled "know".

Hmm, he shows he has the ability to negotiate with the retards, which will win him independents & middle of the road retards.

He is the CIC who brought bin Laden to his knees, and gave closure to anyone with 911 on their minds, like most of the East Coast. He is also bringing the troops home and winding down Bush's two wars. This is a whole lot of younger families and middle aged adults welcoming them home, giving them jobs, and thanking the big O for it.

The people in minorities who see him stand up for them over medical, immigrants, racial discrimination will be in his corner.

Women will appreciate the caring he is giving them with free birth control and medical exams.

He has stood up for workers in America, especially intellectual workers with influence over masses they are in contact with. And the Unions and other united bodies of workers.

NOW, ask yourself, WHAT HAS THE RIGHT DONE FOR ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER? IF you chose "0" you get a gold star..............:lol::lol:

I don't see it even close, unless the GOP is running Jesus.

He seems have been taken to the woodshed on his negotiations.

His approach to the war on terror does not seem particularly different from that of W. He talks a different talk, but walks the same walk.

Those other points are BS and hopefully the sheeple will know it.

Last edited:
Which is maddening.

-Surge in Afghanistan.
-Record number of terrorists killed by Predator strikes and spook ops, including Osama Bin Laden.

Okay, let's look at these.

Surge in Afghanistan- before he pulls out, which is always the plan. Imagine if we fought WWII that way. "OKay, Hitler, if you can run out the clock until 1944, we give!" He didn't surge in Afghanistan because he was trying to acheive a goal, he surged because he wanted to look strong when capitulating in Iraq.

Yeah, bumped up security. I guess that old person with the burst colostomy bag was going to be a real threat. Let's harrass Americans so we don't get called racist by profiling the people who have a history of blowing up and hijacking planes.

Gadaffi. Um. Yeah. Why are we at war with him? And why are we fighting it so ineffectively. Even if I agreed that Gadaffi was a guy we needed to get rid of (he never made that argument in front of the American people or Congress), we are doing it in a way that is so ineffective we'll never be rid of him.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be soft on illegal immigration.

Again, that would be nice and all, if he was consistant. You can't make it harder to get in, and then promise to try to reward those who made it - i.e. DREAM Act, Amensty. Then you are essentially turning immigration into a Japanese Game show.

-Bush TAX CUTS extended.

Again, he had to be dragged along kicking and screaming on both of those. You don't get credit for signing an agreement under duress and then trying to undo it.

Let's look at what he did with the Bush Tax Cuts. He could have gotten his debt ceiling raise at the same time he got the unemployment benefit extention and continuing the Bush Tax cuts. But, no, he wanted to have the showdown we just had, so he could impose a tax increase and make the GOP accomplices. Drive a wedge between the Tea Party and the Establishment. It didn't work. The TP held its ground.

"Don't call my bluff, Eric", The One said to Cantor. He did.

My problem with Obama has never been idealogical. It's been on effectiveness. Explain your position, stand by it, and show that it works. He doesn't do that. He drives all over the highway, running other people off the road, before putting the car back into the ditch.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If the economy and the jobs situation, by some miracle, improve then Barry could very well win that second term.

Gotta say though that his policies have done nothing to improve anything.

He's got a tough row to hoe if he wants to run on his record because it sucks big time.

The crop of GOP candidates remind me of Walter Mondale and Mike Dukakis. Dull, uninspiring with no substantial groundswell of backing

Landslide by Obama

Dems will retake the House with a backlash against the Tea Party
Republicans will capture the Senate

Which is maddening.

-Surge in Afghanistan.

Surge in Afghanistan- before he pulls out, which is always the plan. Imagine if we fought WWII that way. "OKay, Hitler, if you can run out the clock until 1944, we give!" He didn't surge in Afghanistan because he was trying to acheive a goal, he surged because he wanted to look strong when capitulating in Iraq.

Yeah, bumped up security. I guess that old person with the burst colostomy bag was going to be a real threat. Let's harrass Americans so we don't get called racist by profiling the people who have a history of blowing up and hijacking planes.

Gadaffi. Um. Yeah. Why are we at war with him? And why are we fighting it so ineffectively. Even if I agreed that Gadaffi was a guy we needed to get rid of (he never made that argument in front of the American people or Congress), we are doing it in a way that is so ineffective we'll never be rid of him.

Again, that would be nice and all, if he was consistant. You can't make it harder to get in, and then promise to try to reward those who made it - i.e. DREAM Act, Amensty. Then you are essentially turning immigration into a Japanese Game show.

-Bush TAX CUTS extended.

Again, he had to be dragged along kicking and screaming on both of those. You don't get credit for signing an agreement under duress and then trying to undo it.

Let's look at what he did with the Bush Tax Cuts. He could have gotten his debt ceiling raise at the same time he got the unemployment benefit extention and continuing the Bush Tax cuts. But, no, he wanted to have the showdown we just had, so he could impose a tax increase and make the GOP accomplices. Drive a wedge between the Tea Party and the Establishment. It didn't work. The TP held its ground.

My problem with Obama has never been idealogical. It's been on effectiveness. Explain your position, stand by it, and show that it works. He doesn't do that. He drives all over the highway, running other people off the road, before putting the car back into the ditch.

Even faced with the facts..conservatives feel the need to qualify shit.

Gosh..and how soon they forget.

Lockerbie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On 24 February 2011, Libya's former justice minister Mustafa Abdul Jalil said that Muammar Gaddafi had personally ordered the Lockerbie bombing.[2]
Pan Am Flight 103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which is maddening.

-Surge in Afghanistan.

On 24 February 2011, Libya's former justice minister Mustafa Abdul Jalil said that Muammar Gaddafi had personally ordered the Lockerbie bombing.[2]

He picked apart your entire argument and that's your response?

Join Obama in the woodshed often?

Pick apart what?

He qualified shit.

The facts are the facts.

President Obama..is pretty much more a conservative then President Bush was..

Pick apart what?

He qualified shit.

The facts are the facts.

President Obama..is pretty much more a conservative then President Bush was..

haha now that is a good argument/not

THE PARTY OF NO,............WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..................Does that ring a campaign bell?

If you can't show us how the right provided jobs, or replaced medical care, you got a big fat zero that fought against helping Americans. Sorry dude, I really expected you to pull a rabbit out of your ass..........:lol:

How's that 9.2% UER working out for ya?
Who isn't creating jobs?

:eusa_shhh:

What UER acronym are you referring to?

Please don't be stupid. Don't tell me Obama 1) Didn't create jobs, and 1) and be able to show me how the right did. OK. Just saying someone else didn't do anything, doesn't tell me what you did. IF you didn't do anything, then STFU, because people will be asking that crucial question.:lol:

The Big 0 has been a dismal failure. Do you remember when he said that the last thing he thinks of everyday before he goes to sleep and the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up is jobs? That was 2009.

We need his speech writer in office. THAT guy knows what's important.

Whether it's firing a guy who sleeps on the job, pulling the starter with the bases loaded, no outs and and 2 runs in, replacing the starting QB after a scoreless 5 games losing streak or quitting any service that just cannot do the job, if you know you've got a loser right now, dump him.

It could be that the job is not as hard as the guy who's blowing it is making it look.

We KNOW the Big 0 can't handle it. Let's try to find a guy who can.

Hmm, he shows he has the ability to negotiate with the retards, which will win him independents & middle of the road retards.

He is the CIC who brought bin Laden to his knees, and gave closure to anyone with 911 on their minds, like most of the East Coast. He is also bringing the troops home and winding down Bush's two wars. This is a whole lot of younger families and middle aged adults welcoming them home, giving them jobs, and thanking the big O for it.

The people in minorities who see him stand up for them over medical, immigrants, racial discrimination will be in his corner.

Women will appreciate the caring he is giving them with free birth control and medical exams.

He has stood up for workers in America, especially intellectual workers with influence over masses they are in contact with. And the Unions and other united bodies of workers.

NOW, ask yourself, WHAT HAS THE RIGHT DONE FOR ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER? IF you chose "0" you get a gold star..............:lol::lol:

I don't see it even close, unless the GOP is running Jesus.

At this point, I really don't think Jesus would run as a Republican.

At any point for any party for that matter. "Give to Ceasar..."

Forum List

Back