Votes: 12 25.5%
  • landslide in Obamas favor

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • close for the gop

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • landslide for the gop

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Honestly I just don't see "ANY" signs of moderation from him.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

Unemployment will be way over 8% by November, and that spells doom for the incumbant. Furthermore, the voters aren't stupid enough to forget that Obama is the one who unleashed this sea of read ink. They are also still pissed about Obamacare.

They only way to curb the red ink and repeal Obamacare is to kick out Obama and the DimoRATs in the Senate. The voters understand these facts perfectly well.

I really do hope your correct. I just hope we don't nominate someone with high negatives for him to play off of.

I wish that we wouldn't vote one of the 'unelectables,' but odds are that the self-destructive nature of the conservatives will do just that. However, I do think we're likely to see a bullet proof margin in the House and taking the Senate.

Here is another poll, and you can't show us that the Retards did anything in those areas.

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. July 14-17, 2011. N=1,001 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling the economy?"

Disapprove 67%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling the federal budget deficit?"

Disapprove 68%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling creating jobs?"

Disapprove 65%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling taxes?"

Disapprove 65%

I guess its a good thing congress isn't running for president eh?

Here is another poll, and you can't show us that the Retards did anything in those areas.

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. July 14-17, 2011. N=1,001 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling the economy?"

Disapprove 67%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling the federal budget deficit?"

Disapprove 68%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling creating jobs?"

Disapprove 65%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling taxes?"

Disapprove 65%

I'll type slower.

Republicans only control the House.
Any bill they pass has to get through the (democratically-controlled) Senate and across the (democratic) President's desk.

About a year and a half to 2 years will tell the tale, though.

THE PARTY OF NO,............WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..................Does that ring a campaign bell?

If you can't show us how the right provided jobs, or replaced medical care, you got a big fat zero that fought against helping Americans. Sorry dude, I really expected you to pull a rabbit out of your ss..........:lol:

How's that 9.2% UER working out for ya?
Who isn't creating jobs?

:eusa_shhh:

Hey now!
Obama created 12 jobs today!

There were also 12 disciples but they didn't need jobs.

Well we know who Obama is and what he stands for.

And that statement means, vote for anyone that isn't a Democrat, or vote the party line. I see nothing wrong with that either considering the poor choices we are handed from all the partys.

And even when we have a good candidate, like I thought Hillary & Bill would have been, we get highjacked in the primaries by non-party members to prevent the good candidate and lessen that partys ability to win.

I'm not suggesting anyone vote a party line ticket. I'm assuming that a 3rd party isn't viable. I voted for Perot and local politics I vote for whom I know the most about and agree with. Except for judges. I think its fair at this point to assume it is Obama vs gop. Clearly the gop will run on the opposite platform as Obama and that's good enough to win my vote.

I also voted for Perot because of his clandestine connections. Then he dropped out after his home was raided.

Dick Morris is calling it a landslide for the GOP at the moment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIeKDP_66U0]‪Obama Facing Landslide Loss. Dick Morris TV: Lunch ALERT!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

My best guess at the moment is that it will be a GOP win but it will be close. I think we are still pretty much a 50/50 nation and don't see that changing for quite some time. The nice thing is there will be no "hopey/changy" theme or "historic" campaign fluff. President Obama has a record now and people have been witness to him leading the craptastic disaster. (granted he still leads from behind)

Morris didn't mention Pennsylvania in the battle ground States but even there he is in a virtual tie with Rick Santorum. Rick Santorum! :lol:

Obama in Pennsylvania virtual tie with … Rick Santorum? « Hot Air

Remember it's not a national election. It's about electoral votes. As things stand now, I'm comfortable guessing Obama can't win Ohio, Florida, Indiana or Iowa again, maybe not New Hampshire, Michigan or Pennsylvania either.

At the moment it's any Republicans race to lose. Just ask Jimmy Carter.

Un
Employment
Rate has done nothing but climb since Barry took the reigns.

How can republicans do anything to help spur job growth? Any bill that leaves the house gets flushed in the senate.
Your ass-hats controlled the house AND senate, spend shitloads of money and we're still worse off than we were.

Not much longer, Shitstain.
We'll get the senate back *too* and show ya'll what supply-side economics does for job growth.
:eusa_whistle:

So you think that Americans don't see through the right tactics? Here is a poll, but there are also others just like it indicating the right & Party of NO & Do whatever it takes is well known for it's destruction of America. They blame the right & Bush by a wide-wide margain.

"54 percent of Americans say Bush is to blame for exploding the federal deficit and swelling unemployment, whereas just 27 percent believe it is President Obama's fault."Poll: Americans blame Bush for bad economy by wide margin | The Raw Story

And the right can't show they did anything to create jobs, and plently to lay off workers. Your speaker said he didn't care if workers do get laid off,............so where does that leave you in a 5 sec. campaign sound bite?? YOU have been screwed by your own for any chance of re-election.:eusa_angel:

I've got a more relevant number for election purposes.

Only 30% of independents support the president. Independents win elections most times. Obamas base isn't strong enough to overcome that number. (right now)

In the 7/17/11 FoxViews Poll, Obama beat out every rightwing candidate.

if the election were held today, how would you vote?

Obama 47 Mitt Romney 41

Obama 49 Michele Bachmann 38

Obama 47 Tim Pawlenty 37

Obama 48 Herman Cain 35

Obama 47 Rick Perry 37

Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). July 17-19, 2011. N=904 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). July 17-19, 2011. N=904 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

Al Gore won registered voters nationwide too. Happily he could not win in Florida. (or his home State of Tennessee which would have flipped the electoral count even without Florida)

obama-thanks-obama.jpg

If Obama eases up on his tax and regulate agenda I think it could be close. I just don't see him doing that.

Granted he claims that he "negotiates and compromises" with republicans he can't stop complaining about it along the way. Constant news on tv with him crying for public support only irritates the masses. Kinda like when your watching your favorite show and breaking weather from 100 miles away always seems important enough to break in.

Then there is a really shitty economy that isn't gonna rebound for him to take credit for. And let's not forget Dodd/frank and ocare and his repeated desire to enforce wealth redistribution through taxes. Calls for civility one day then calling opponents terrorists the next. (i know, Biden but its all the same to the public)

Personally I believe Obama is done and if he's elected again I will lose faith in the publics ability to think rationally.

Hmm, he shows he has the ability to negotiate with the retards, which will win him independents & middle of the road retards.

He is the CIC who brought bin Laden to his knees, and gave closure to anyone with 911 on their minds, like most of the East Coast. He is also bringing the troops home and winding down Bush's two wars. This is a whole lot of younger families and middle aged adults welcoming them home, giving them jobs, and thanking the big O for it.

The people in minorities who see him stand up for them over medical, immigrants, racial discrimination will be in his corner.

Women will appreciate the caring he is giving them with free birth control and medical exams.

He has stood up for workers in America, especially intellectual workers with influence over masses they are in contact with. And the Unions and other united bodies of workers.

NOW, ask yourself, WHAT HAS THE RIGHT DONE FOR ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER? IF you chose "0" you get a gold star..............:lol::lol:

I don't see it even close, unless the GOP is running Jesus.

At this point, I really don't think Jesus would run as a Republican.

One of the defining issues in 2012 will in be medicare. Americans will NEVER vote in anyone who supported Rand Paul's budget or any cuts in Medicare.

They will also never elect any Tea Party nuts either.

Once they really see Perry's record in Texas he will be toast.

The best chance for the GOP is to go with a moderate candidate like Mitt Romney.

I think it largely depends on who the Republicans nominate. If the GOP establishment and Wall Street gets its way and foists Romney on the rest of us, Obama might have a reasonably good chance of surviving. On the other hand, if they nominate a dynamic figure like Perry, he'll probably roll over the guy.

Tax?

What taxes?

President Obama has fucking CUT taxes.

Too many don't pay close enough attention.
They'll only see bits and pieces of his campaign promises of giving out Obama stash.

It'll be closer than I'd be comfortable with. And that's regardless of the repub challenger.

I'm hoping, with all the recently turned red states, that it will turn into a trouncing.

**crosses fingers**

i'd think that would actually depend on whether you have a candidate who isn't an extremist who appeals only to the furthest reaches of the right.

i'm kind of amazed that the right doesn't realize how tarnished it is because of it's hehavior...

Tax?

What taxes?

yeah, but they think it... so it must be true. :cuckoo:

The best chance for the GOP is to go with a moderate candidate like Mitt Romney.

Do you work for the Democrats? Thats the only thing that explains that comment, playing to the middle is the fastest way to loose.

The Democrats can steal elections, look at how they won the gov race in CT, without one peep from their media about it.

So i give Obama a good chance on re-election, its how the system works, 8 years dems, 8 years repubs.

Thats the problem, the "one party system" in this country is out of control and most aMericans are either to drunk or stoned all day to do anything about it.

Unemployment will be way over 8% by November, and that spells doom for the incumbant. Furthermore, the voters aren't stupid enough to forget that Obama is the one who unleashed this sea of read ink. They are also still pissed about Obamacare.

They only way to curb the red ink and repeal Obamacare is to kick out Obama and the DimoRATs in the Senate. The voters understand these facts perfectly well.

THE PARTY OF NO,............WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES..................Does that ring a campaign bell?

If you can't show us how the right provided jobs, or replaced medical care, you got a big fat zero that fought against helping Americans. Sorry dude, I really expected you to pull a rabbit out of your ass..........:lol:

CON2593-29.jpg

Tax?

What taxes?

yeah, but they think it... so it must be true. :cuckoo:

Which is maddening.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be weak on defense.
-Surge in Afghanistan.
-Record number of terrorists killed by Predator strikes and spook ops, including Osama Bin Laden.
-A huge number of terrorist plots thwarted.
-Bumped up security at airports.
-On going campaign against a major supporter of terrorism, Momar Gaddafi.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will be soft on illegal immigration.
-Record numbers of deportations, beating Reagan, BushI, Clinton and BushII.
-Troops ordered to the borders to help stem the tide of illegals.

Conservatives bray on about how President Obama will raise taxes.
-Stimulus included over 380 billion in TAX CUTS.
-Bush TAX CUTS extended.

This guy is more "Republican" then Reagan, Bush or BushII.

And Conservatives are still crying. :lol:

Forum List

Back