2010: The Rise of Republican Women

Just because she's a billionaire (which she earned), doesn't mean she's a country club member.

:rolleyes:

um, right.:lol:

Regardless, I'm not sure it matters if A. She's a Billionaire or B. She's a Country Club Member.

The "founding fathers" of The Land of The Free and Home of the Brave were not exactly a bunch of paupers.

Jus' Sayin'

However they made it possible for anyone else to become so if that's what they wished to do...without Government intruding...

'Just sayin'...

UM....not really....for reasons I'd explain in another thread.

My point is that being Rich and a Member of the Upper Class "Country Club" is NOT something for which any American should need to apologise.

Regardless, I'm not sure it matters if A. She's a Billionaire or B. She's a Country Club Member.

The "founding fathers" of The Land of The Free and Home of the Brave were not exactly a bunch of paupers.

Jus' Sayin'

However they made it possible for anyone else to become so if that's what they wished to do...without Government intruding...

'Just sayin'...

My point is that being Rich and a Member of the Upper Class "Country Club" is NOT something for which any American should need to apologise.

I agree they shouldn't apoligize either. If you work for it...it's no one's business on any front.

'Just sayin'...

I agree they shouldn't apoligize either. If you work for it...it's no one's business on any front.

Exactly...just like JFK.....well, he actually inher......:eusa_shhh:

:oops:

Republicans obsess on the claim that running a business automatically makes you a top candidate to run a state or a country.

I guess BP's Tony Hayward is a made to order Republican.

OOOOOO!!!.....Let's try to connect the dots

1. Business Women win Tuesday
2. Business ONLY SUPPORTS REPUBLICANS (Dems would never take money from Business!)
3. Republican/Business Women win Tuesday
4. Tony Hayward is a Business MAN
5. Both Tony Hayward must support REPUBLICANS

:eusa_eh:

........Shit.....forgive me....I got all tangled up in this latest weird weave of logic:
:confused:

Hope you do better before November.

God you're an idiot.

Jus' Sayin'

'Just sayin'...

Then why was Crusader Frankenberry, way back when in this thread, trying pretend that Fiorina and Whitman aren't.

'Just sayin'...

Then why was Crusader Frankenberry, way back when in this thread, trying pretend that Fiorina and Whitman aren't.

I watched Whitman's victory speech last nite...I hope, for her sake, she does better when running against Brown...I'm not too keen on him. But all she had was sound bites and vague platitudes....presented in a wooden manner. Money can only get you so far...she's expected to spend a lot of dough before November, but will it be enough?

.... But all she had was sound bites and vague platitudes....presented in a wooden manner.

If only she was better at reading from a teleprompter, she could run for President.

Breaking news that you'll hear more of tomorrow, I'm guessing:

Carly Fiorina caught today on an open mike that she didn't know was on mocking Meg Whitman because she's going on Hannity tomorrow!

It is an instant classic!!!

Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, and Sharron Angle all won their primary races last night and are going to make strong runs at their respective positions.

Add in Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman and we have a very impressive of smart, savvy, female politicians on the roster and not one of them rode on their husbands coattail to get where they are

Republicans: They're not just rich, white, male Country Club people anymore.

Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, and Sharron Angle all won their primary races last night and are going to make strong runs at their respective positions.

Add in Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman and we have a very impressive of smart, savvy, female politicians on the roster and not one of them rode on their husbands coattail to get where they are

You embarrass the fuck out of my Party. You neocon/religious right fuckwads keep fucking up what it means to be Republican and the majority of you need a Politics 101 course so you can understand basic principles of Conservatism.

Wait, are you pretending to be a Republican? The role of Fake Republican has already been filled by: Jake Starkey

I've been a Republican my whole life you dumbfucking Party Snatching crybaby. You want to debate what it means to be Republican? Go google yourself to sleep and get back to us tomorrow.

and watching Fiorina I expect she too will go all negative against Boxer.

It's not exactly hard to go negative on Boxer.

Being hyper-partisan & arrogant suggests to me a basic misunderstanding of how one gets things done in a pluralistic system

Sounds like Barbara Boxer

morons vote on their emotions

Sounds like people who vote for Barbara Boxer and Obama.

and watching Fiorina I expect she too will go all negative against Boxer.

It's not exactly hard to go negative on Boxer.

Being hyper-partisan & arrogant suggests to me a basic misunderstanding of how one gets things done in a pluralistic system

Sounds like Barbara Boxer

morons vote on their emotions

Sounds like people who vote for Barbara Boxer and Obama.

US voters are infamous for casting ballots on some of the dumbest possible reasons. Bush played the fear card. Obushama played the race card. Romney will play the "security" card.

The economy started to tank the day Dems took over Congress and its been downhill ever since.......
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

March 20, 2001

"President Bush said the shaky economy proves the need for his tax cut. The Democrats say it's all his fault. The market would still be strong if he hadn't been so negative in his public comments.

On energy, the opposite debate is raging. Reacting to California blackouts, Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham warned the entire nation faces an energy crisis that could change people's lives. :rolleyes: Democrats counter that he and Bush are just trying to scare Congress into supporting new drilling up in the Alaskan wilderness. So tonight, two fronts: Is Bush talking down the economy? Is he talking up the energy crisis?"

You're not much of a Historian, are you, Frankie??!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Bush became President in 2001, the economy was strong until the start of 2007 when the Dems took Congress.

6 years it was Bush and R Congress = good economy

Dems take Congress =economy tanks

You forgot to mention that the economy 'rebounded' after our islam enemies attacked us on 9/11. The same enemies that our current president cannot mention any identifying characteristics....like they were all muslim. And the ones attacking us now.... a small group of cowboy wannabes that are being charged with trying to overthrow the gov. Why aren't the wacko muslim extremists being charged with trying to "overthrow the gov" or "genicide"?

Maybe business owners do not want to hire people because the "gov", the current one, is passing laws that hurt freedom and shackle business owners to unfair regulations, poor business practices, and outrageous taxation. Until the "people with the money" feel they can spend "their money" without gov restrictions, they will not play (that is: they will not invest in the USA). That means the jobs are not coming back until this congress is gone.

So much for a congress with less corruption or an honorable and transparent presidency. Our government, especially the potty mouth in charge has no class.

Oh, please!!! Are you serious??? We'll see what song you're singing in November. This is going to be good. :lol:

Whitman spent $200,000. per vote.

No, she spent $73.25 per vote.

81 million divided by 1,105,855 votes.

But still. Who pays that much in a state election and where did it come from?

CEO of ebay. Whitman was worth 1.1 billion. Now she is 74 million dollars lighter.

Two of the biggest mistakes Whitman made while working at eBay was the acquisition of Skype and failing to compete in China. eBay is trying to sell off Skype, but is being sued by the founders of the company at the same time of patent issues.

Former eBay CEO Meg Whitman Announces Candidacy For California Governor

Whitman spent $200,000. per vote.

No, she spent $73.25 per vote.

81 million divided by 1,105,855 votes.

But still. Who pays that much in a state election and where did it come from?

CEO of ebay. Whitman was worth 1.1 billion. Now she is 74 million dollars lighter.

Two of the biggest mistakes Whitman made while working at eBay was the acquisition of Skype and failing to compete in China. eBay is trying to sell off Skype, but is being sued by the founders of the company at the same time of patent issues.

Former eBay CEO Meg Whitman Announces Candidacy For California Governor

Well, one thing you can say about Pelosi, Boxer, and Clinton (and, less genderly relevant, but still notable, Obama):They never failed at business.

Of course, never trying helped produce this outcome.

I've never lost a Superbowl.

Therefore, I play better football than most professional athletes.

I'm beginning to appreciate this logic.:cool:

This is the problem with Republicans. They see someone like Carly Fiorina as a "good businesswomen" because she ended up with 21 million dollars. Never-mind that she fired 18,000 workers. After all, they were only "middle class" or as Republicans like to call them "the little people", hardly worth notice.

Never-mind that she moved thousands more jobs overseas.

Never-mind that the 21 million was a "buyout" just so they could get rid of her.

Never-mind that HP stock went up 7% the day she was canned.

HEY, THE WOMAN GOT 21 MILLION DOLLARS. THAT MAKES HER A GREAT BUSINESSWOMAN. IMAGINE WHAT SHE COULD ACCOMPLISH IN GOVERNMENT LOOKING BACK AT HER TRACK RECORD.

This is the problem with Republicans. They see someone like Carly Fiorina as a "good businesswomen" because she ended up with 21 million dollars. Never-mind that she fired 18,000 workers. After all, they were only "middle class" or as Republicans like to call them "the little people", hardly worth notice.

She sounds good at firing workers.

We want smaller government.

What about this confuses you?

You only want smaller government until you need something or you start a new war somewhere.

You only want smaller government until you need something or you start a new war somewhere.

Yup, until then, I'd be happy to shut the whole fuckin' place down.

But, I'll settle for 18,000 fewer paper-pushers.

Forum List

Back