2010: The Rise of Republican Women

It's more the rise of Business women. It's going to be interesting. Meg Whitman spent 80 million just to beat her Republican challenger....the commercials were unrelenting and quite nasty. That was a record amount for a primary victory. Wonder how much she will spend for the race itself. At least it will be money going into our economy.

Business Women > Career Politician Men

Just sayin'.

Apparantly to some being a career politician is actually working for a living and being productive.

Of course career politicians have a 2 and a half day work week.

Take numerous vacatioins.

Have perks to die for.

No deadlines to meet.

No board of directors or shareholders to satisfy. They do have constituants, but in most cases those folks are ignored as the party line is all.

No payroll to meet.

Oh yes. One hell of a tough job all at taxpayers expense.

Of course having actually worked for a living I think these career business woman could handle the piddling job of Senator o rCongressman with nary a hair out of place. LOL
Yeah.....working, for a living is quite the indicator of success.

:rolleyes:

The economy started to tank the day Dems took over Congress and its been downhill ever since.......
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

March 20, 2001

"President Bush said the shaky economy proves the need for his tax cut. The Democrats say it's all his fault. The market would still be strong if he hadn't been so negative in his public comments.

On energy, the opposite debate is raging. Reacting to California blackouts, Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham warned the entire nation faces an energy crisis that could change people's lives. :rolleyes: Democrats counter that he and Bush are just trying to scare Congress into supporting new drilling up in the Alaskan wilderness. So tonight, two fronts: Is Bush talking down the economy? Is he talking up the energy crisis?"

You're not much of a Historian, are you, Frankie??!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Bush became President in 2001, the economy was strong until the start of 2007 when the Dems took Congress.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Frankie.....in your mind.

Unfortunately, that ain't Reality.....no matter WHAT Porky Limbaugh tells you.

It's time for you to "bail"....pull your cord.....and, hide somewhere 'til this blows-over.

There's no need for you to further-embarrass-yourself.

(I'll tell everyone you got sick and had to leave.)​

Last edited:
Odd that the collapse started almost the exact day Nancy picked up the gavel when Dubya had stolen the Presidency from Al Gaia Gore 6 years previously.

The disastrous policy was letting Barney Frank get his way on protecting FNMA and Freddie when Bush tried to reform them.

Funny that Barney had so much power when Republicans held both houses and the presidency.

Even funnier, some Republicans are so stupid, they still don't know that the economic meltdown happened when Wall Street was deregulated and the mortgage market moved from Freddie/Fannie to Wall Street where they gave away mortgages, bundled them, sold them overseas as securities, insured them, then collected the insurance money when they failed. This is why no economist is talking about Freddie/Fannie, but rather Wall Street. But once a Republican gets something planted in that tiny mind, it's there forever.

The same people believe that Saddam was connected to 9/11 and Iraq is now a "democracy".

Must be difficult having your delusions destroyed one by one.

Unfortunately Dems wanted to have us lose Iraq to the Insurgents and wanted to cripple the economy so they'd have an issue to run against Republicans.
I'm sure you can show documentation to prove that.

When you go in, to get your meds adjusted, ask your doctor to write-it-up, for you.

(I'm sure he'll understand. :rolleyes: )​

Yes and how hopeful to see highly successful "business minded" people coming into power. *JOBS* *Economy*

Er... because "business-minded" people did SO GREAT by this country for the previous 8 years? Um... Let's take a look at *jobs* (there are none) and the *economy* (snicker). Yeah, those "business-minded" people are a slam effing dunk, huh. Moron.

Obama's been a big improvement. LOL

The economy was doing fine until the Dems took Congress
Keep tellin' yourself, that, Frankie.

Breath deep and (keep) think[in'] simple-thoughts.

There's no need to get excited.

Odd that the collapse started almost the exact day Nancy picked up the gavel when Dubya had stolen the Presidency from Al Gaia Gore 6 years previously.

The disastrous policy was letting Barney Frank get his way on protecting FNMA and Freddie when Bush tried to reform them.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Frankie!!!!

November 26, 2001

"The world's largest economy sank into a recession in March, ending 10 years of growth that was the longest expansion on record in the United Stateshttp://money.cnn.com/2001/11/26/economy/recession/, a group of economists that dates U.S. business cycles said Monday.

It ruled that the long expansion ended in March and the nation's tenth recession since the end of World War II began at the same time. The declaration means the longest expansion lasted exactly 10 years. The previous record for uninterrupted economic growth was set in the 1960s, a period of eight years and 10 months lasting from February 1961 to December 1969."

clint02.jpg

"Ah'll bet they're missin' ME, now!! How's Lil' George doin', chasin' that dog around???"

Give me trillions in phony value and I'll give you all the illusions of prosperity you want.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Frankie....it was allllllllllllllllllll a big, bad dream....it didn't really happen.....just like our moon-landing.....

303.gif

Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, and Sharron Angle all won their primary races last night and are going to make strong runs at their respective positions.

Add in Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman and we have a very impressive of smart, savvy, female politicians on the roster and not one of them rode on their husbands coattail to get where they are

Republicans: They're not just rich, white, male Country Club people anymore.

did Orly Tates win? That would be perfect! Bachman, Palin an dOily taint. Outstanding! They all represent the right perfectly.
No, Oily didn't win.

Er... because "business-minded" people did SO GREAT by this country for the previous 8 years? Um... Let's take a look at *jobs* (there are none) and the *economy* (snicker). Yeah, those "business-minded" people are a slam effing dunk, huh. Moron.

Obama's been a big improvement. LOL

The economy was doing fine until the Dems took Congress
Keep tellin' yourself, that, Frankie.

Breath deep and (keep) think[in'] simple-thoughts.

There's no need to get excited.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ats-took-control-of-congress.html#post1528749

Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, and Sharron Angle all won their primary races last night and are going to make strong runs at their respective positions.

Add in Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman and we have a very impressive of smart, savvy, female politicians on the roster and not one of them rode on their husbands coattail to get where they are

Republicans: They're not just rich, white, male Country Club people anymore.

I still have the articles written by OTHER conservative women (from the 1990's) insisting that women should
a. stay out of the military and the workplace
b. stay at home and raise their families

yet
here they are
in the military
in the workplace
in politics

in prominent and powerful positions

jockeying for president!

It's a wonderful feeling to see just how LIBERAL republican women have become

Sure, Frankie......that's what happened, Frankie.

303.gif

I'll deal with your stupidity on the Bush economy in THAT thread, not here.
Yeah....I'm sure you're a lil' tired o' your pop-flies, here.....and gettin' thrown-out at First.

529.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response, you linked to an article from 2000 that had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with ANYTHING I posted on the economy from 2001-2007.

Did you even bother to read what you linked to?

Go ahead, read it. I'll be here.

I'll give you a day to put together a reply that answers what I posted. Of course, this means that you'll have to find a grown up to read it to you first, but that's why I'll give you a whole day to find a new way to totally embarrass yourself.

I'll deal with your stupidity on the Bush economy in THAT thread, not here.
Yeah....I'm sure you're a lil' tired o' your pop-flies, here.....and gettin' thrown-out at First.

529.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response, you linked to an article from 2000 that had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with ANYTHING I posted on the economy from 2001-2007.

Did you even bother to read what you linked to?

Go ahead, read it. I'll be here.

I'll give you a day to put together a reply that answers what I posted. Of course, this means that you'll have to find a grown up to read it to you first, but that's why I'll give you a whole day to find a new way to totally embarrass yourself.

Whew......you've (either) got serious masochistic-tendencies, or.....hey, I bet you never got your nap, today, right?? :eek:

Give it up, Frankie. NO one needs the butt-whuppin' YOU got, today.

Go tell your Mommy she wants you......run along.....​

It's more the rise of Business women. It's going to be interesting. Meg Whitman spent 80 million just to beat her Republican challenger....the commercials were unrelenting and quite nasty. That was a record amount for a primary victory. Wonder how much she will spend for the race itself. At least it will be money going into our economy.

Hmmmm......yes........ "BUSINESS Women"

Evul, nasty, women opposed to ........what?

Nancy Pelosi, professional politician, whose never made an honest dime in her life?

Barbara Boxer, who worked as a stock broker for 3 years before becoming a career politico?

Hillary Clinton, who married well?
Very nice observation.

Republicans obsess on the claim that running a business automatically makes you a top candidate to run a state or a country.

I guess BP's Tony Hayward is a made to order Republican.

OOOOOO!!!.....Let's try to connect the dots

1. Business Women win Tuesday
2. Business ONLY SUPPORTS REPUBLICANS (Dems would never take money from Business!)
3. Republican/Business Women win Tuesday
4. Tony Hayward is a Business MAN
5. Both Tony Hayward must support REPUBLICANS

:eusa_eh:

........Shit.....forgive me....I got all tangled up in this latest weird weave of logic:
:confused:

Hope you do better before November.

Republicans obsess on the claim that running a business automatically makes you a top candidate to run a state or a country.

I guess BP's Tony Hayward is a made to order Republican.

OOOOOO!!!.....Let's try to connect the dots

1. Business Women win Tuesday
2. Business ONLY SUPPORTS REPUBLICANS (Dems would never take money from Business!)
3. Republican/Business Women win Tuesday
4. Tony Hayward is a Business MAN
5. Both Tony Hayward must support REPUBLICANS

:eusa_eh:

........Shit.....forgive me....I got all tangled up in this latest weird weave of logic:
:confused:

Hope you do better before November.

And notice the swipe at BP...as if BP is how ALL businesses conduct themselves? Disingenous in totality. You nailed it quite well.

Just because she's a billionaire (which she earned), doesn't mean she's a country club member.

um, right.:lol:

Regardless, I'm not sure it matters if A. She's a Billionaire or B. She's a Country Club Member.

The "founding fathers" of The Land of The Free and Home of the Brave were not exactly a bunch of paupers.

Jus' Sayin'

Just because she's a billionaire (which she earned), doesn't mean she's a country club member.

um, right.:lol:

Regardless, I'm not sure it matters if A. She's a Billionaire or B. She's a Country Club Member.

The "founding fathers" of The Land of The Free and Home of the Brave were not exactly a bunch of paupers.

Jus' Sayin'

However they made it possible for anyone else to become so if that's what they wished to do...without Government intruding...

'Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back