Harry Reid gets race that he wanted

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Sharron Angle wins; Harry Reid gets race he wanted - Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

The difficulty Angle will face in unifying Republicans was apparent at a Reno primary night gathering of establishment Republicans. The crowd, including longtime state Sen. Bill Raggio and former Gov. Kenny Guinn, celebrated Brian Sandoval’s victory over Gov. Jim Gibbons. But the party broke up quickly after it became apparent that Angle would defeat Lowden, who had the establishment’s support.

Guinn had only this to say of Angle: “If she wins, she’ll be the candidate. It’ll be a tough race for her.”

For the Tea Baggers, either you are FAR RIGHT, or you are out...:clap2:

See, you lowlife cocksucker, one of the primary purposes of the Tea Party is to knock out the Statists in both parties. If the Republicans get upset, that's just too fucking bad.

See, you lowlife cocksucker, one of the primary purposes of the Tea Party is to knock out the Statists in both parties. If the Republicans get upset, that's just too fucking bad.

This is going to be VERY fun to watch. I am no Harry Reid fan, but he will crush this idiot in a landslide come November. Congrats Tea Baggers!:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Mr Reid should be very careful of his wishes.

They often come true.

The Anti-Incumbent Crowd is not just composed of TEA Party Activists but also those who who clearly understand that the current fiscal policies of the Mandarins in DC is unsustainable.

They often come true.

The Anti-Incumbent Crowd is not just composed of TEA Party Activists but also those who who clearly understand that the current fiscal policies of the Mandarins in DC is unsustainable.

Do you REALLY think level headed Americans are going to put this loon of an opponent into office? Regardless of how much they MAY disagree with Reid's policies, they will never elect her. She is simply too fringe. Get a grip.

Well, the Tea party did it again! They helped elect another fringe candidate who has very liitle chance to win in November.

Sharron Angle wins; Harry Reid gets race he wanted - Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

The difficulty Angle will face in unifying Republicans was apparent at a Reno primary night gathering of establishment Republicans. The crowd, including longtime state Sen. Bill Raggio and former Gov. Kenny Guinn, celebrated Brian Sandoval’s victory over Gov. Jim Gibbons. But the party broke up quickly after it became apparent that Angle would defeat Lowden, who had the establishment’s support.

Guinn had only this to say of Angle: “If she wins, she’ll be the candidate. It’ll be a tough race for her.”

I think the chicken lady was the other one. Rs were kind of doomed out there in Nevada. Now if Harry whatches his Ps and Qs, lets everyone know his reasons for doing what he does in the senate and runs a good ad campaign, he should be in.

But :eusa_shhh: on the far right teabaggers, let them keep digging. :)

The TP is going to dow what everyone expected.....take winable elections and hand them to Democrats

It is beyond funny! (where is that little rolling around laughing icon?) :lol:

They often come true.

I remember when the Left was tap dancing in the street because Jimmy Carter was going to run against a Grade B Hollywood actor

I thought it was to help teaparty candidates to actually win some. All they're doing now is splitting the GOP vote and the worst candidates are rising to the top.

It's ok with me if it's ok with you all only the next campaign will show these idiotic teapartiers who were elected are only bringing your party down. You should have stuck with the real conservatives, they're smarter.

They often come true.

I remember when the Left was tap dancing in the street because Jimmy Carter was going to run against a Grade B Hollywood actor

He was an actor who was main stream Republican, not a fringe candidate. If the Tea Baggers want to bring down candidates, they need to moderate and join with the GOP instead of splitting the vote. I'm just saying...

They often come true.

He was an actor who was main stream Republican, not a fringe candidate. If the Tea Baggers want to bring down candidates, they need to moderate and join with the GOP instead of splitting the vote. I'm just saying...

Faulty memory there, lowlife cocksucker. The Left tried to paint Ronnie with the Bill Moyers Barry Goldwater Reagan was going to blow the world up brush. Reagan was going to end Social Security, welfare and vaporize the Liberal Homebase in Moscow all in his first week in office.

Faulty memory there, lowlife cocksucker. The Left tried to paint Ronnie with the Bill Moyers Barry Goldwater Reagan was going to blow the world up brush. Reagan was going to end Social Security, welfare and vaporize the Liberal Homebase in Moscow all in his first week in office.

We will see BAGGER!

We will see BAGGER!

You betcha!

We'll see you in your little blue dress stained with Obama Hope Change juice in November!

New Topics

Forum List

Back