2010 Dead Pool

Yep it just is and has no meaning so enjoy it while you can.
Sounds like an invitation to a real hedonist existence.

Not necessarially.

Depends on your priorities and morals. But a bit of hedonistic stuff ain't too bad :)

this is the only existance I am guaranteed to have so I will run it for all I can.
But a life devoid of meaning is a life that just marks time. Tears pages from the calendar and waits for the inevitable.

Nope! Not for me! If I was placed here, it must be to do something meaningful. Not great like building a country or invent the longer lasting light bulb. And not malicious either. Simply meaningful to me and those I meet.

Sounds like an invitation to a real hedonist existence.

Not necessarially.

Depends on your priorities and morals. But a bit of hedonistic stuff ain't too bad :)

this is the only existance I am guaranteed to have so I will run it for all I can.
But a life devoid of meaning is a life that just marks time. Tears pages from the calendar and waits for the inevitable.

Nope! Not for me! If I was placed here, it must be to do something meaningful. Not great like building a country or invent the longer lasting light bulb. And not malicious either. Simply meaningful to me and those I meet.

Of course I do that too.

Just wait for my new Wobbersnopstik inventention to hit the market.
It will change everything, even more than the 2 wheel stand up scooter did.

:lol:
Not necessarially.

Of course I do that too.

Hardy Har Har!

:lol:

Of course I do that too.

Hardy Har Har!

actually people, family and friends is what it is all about.

Totally bad taste, but I'm going to add Bret Michaels to the list.

you cant add people...once you do your list...it stands that way for the year....

or else we would all just add dead people ...like the democratic voters...lol

dennis hopper
byrant gumbel
ali
liz taylor
robert byrd
jeff conway
castro
kirk douglas
keith richardson
tina turner

okay i havent heard anything or seen anything about ali...thats normally bad news...

taylor looks like hell but was gonna remarry...go liz

byrd and conway...still good bets...as is castrol....douglas...not sure about...richardson, turner and gumbel were just wild card selections.

We interupt this 2010 Dead pool to hear a special message from Deadpool

Attachments

• $Deadpool.jpg
    $Deadpool.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 57
  • $Brain.jpg
    $Brain.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 49

Forum List

Back