2010 Dead Pool

ooooooooooo mention cheating bitches and look who shows up!

is that not amazing...she was on death's bed and has been....

e. taylor is another escape artist....i am shocked jeff conway is still kicking...he just looks so bad

soooooooooooo zoomie..my bff...who you thinking about for 2011

there have been a lot of deaths that the cheating bitch didnt get....

but yea its a run away for zoom...when should we have the 2011 list ready?

how many etc....you may as well give out the rules now
Entries for the 2011 Dead Pool will be accepted at the 2011 Dead Pool Thread. I'll post that between Thanksgiving and December 1, 2010.

Pick ten (10) celebrities from any walk of life (sports, entertainment, politics, media) any one who has had their fifteen minutes of fame and is at least nationally known.

If your picks shuffle off this mortal coil, if they assume room temperature, if they get a little gamey after a few days in the sun, you get the appropriate points.

Noose suggested, and I agree, that awarding a point for every year your pick is under age 100 when they get their ticket punched is a fair way to cut down on folks cherry picking the nursing homes. You will additionally lose a point for every year your stiff is over age 100!

The prize will once again be a lovely piece of American made Homer Laughlin China from their Fiestaware collection. All rules and exceptions will be posted on the Dead Pool 2011 thread (which I hope will be sticky, thanks in advance mods!)

so now we got to find young dying people?

no damned kid cancer patients...they get their 15 minutes of fame then are gone....lets just say no kids

With a little more than two weeks left in tired, old 2010, it's time for a review of our Dead Pool entries.

Article 15:

Senator Byrd
David Hasselhoff
Amy Whinehouse
Dick Clark
Henry Kissinger
Barry Bonds
Tawny Kitaen
Scott Steiner
Aretha Franklin
Don Rickles

Zander:

Larry King
Robert Downey Jr.
Perez Hilton
Phylis Dilller
Carol Channing
Don Rickles
Pernell Roberts (played adam on bonanza)
Robert Byrd KKK Grand Master
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Terrell Owens

Noose4:

Amy Winehouse
Lindsay Lohan
Steve Tyler
Andy Rooney
Kathleen Turner
Bob Feller
Abe Vigoda
B.B. King
Lauren Bacall
Rush Limbaugh

Strollingbones:

dennis hopper
byrant gumbel
ali
liz taylor
robert byrd
jeff conway
castro
kirk douglas
keith richardson
tina turner

Zoom-boing

Bryant Gumbel
Ernest Borgnine
Anne Ramsey
Barbara Walters
Gloria Stuart
Mitch Miller
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Miep Gies
Art Linkletter
Kevin McCarthy

Nosmo King:

Nancy Reagan
Muhammad Ali
Andy Griffith
Frankie Valli
Dick Van Dyke
Harry Morgan
Sen. Robert Byrd
Sen. Robert Dole
Betty Ford
George Blanda

So, unless there's a disaster on the red carpet or nursing home, I'd say Zoom-Boing has the prize in the bag!

Zoom, PM me with your shipping info and color preference so I can award you your prize!

This has been fun and that's why I entered but I seriously don't have any use for the prize so . . . whoever the runner-up is can have it. Merry Christmas!

Nosmo . . on your list? I thought Harry Morgan had been dead for ages. lol

This has been fun and that's why I entered but I seriously don't have any use for the prize so . . . whoever the runner-up is can have it. Merry Christmas!

Nosmo . . on your list? I thought Harry Morgan had been dead for ages. lol
Nope! Harry Morgan is still very much alive!

And foregoing the prize is very noble! I'm more than ready willing and able to forward it to you. But if you're just here for the fun, that's okay too!

Forum List

Back