Dead Pool 2013

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Should we survive the Mayan Apocalypse tomorrow, there will be those who fail to survive 2013. And that's how we play the game. Pick 10 celebrities from any venue who you believe will be ex-people by December 31 2013. Your picks must be alive as of your submission and deader than that plate of fried chicken you had for Sunday dinner last week by New Year's Eve of 2013.

Entries must be submitted NO LATER THAN TUESDAY JANUARY 1 2013 12:00 NOON EASTERN TIME.

Most of my 2012 picks are still hanging on, so I will include some of them, but change things up. If any of my included 2012 picks die before 2013, I reserve the right to replace them for my 2013 picks.

Billy Graham
Fidel Castro
Nelson Mandela
John Paul Stevens
Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger
George H. W. Bush
Elizabeth Alexandra Mary (Queen Elizabeth II)
Hugo Chavez
Marcelo Ebrard
Bashar al-Assad

Straight deaths or is there a bonus for age?
Straight deaths, unless you have an app that will calculate each age.

And again, I'm offering a piece of the world famous Fiestaware China which is locally made. So, factory outlet availability makes it practical to offer the prize.

Straight deaths or is there a bonus for age?
Straight deaths, unless you have an app that will calculate each age.

And again, I'm offering a piece of the world famous Fiestaware China which is locally made. So, factory outlet availability makes it practical to offer the prize.

Since few people live to 100, the simplest method of age scoring would be to subtract the age at death from 100. No app, but it would be relatively easy to set up as an Xcel spreadsheet. Doing it that way nearly eliminates the possibility of ties. Of course, picking just one young Hollywood or R&R train wreck would probably guarantee a win.

Should we survive the Mayan Apocalypse tomorrow, there will be those who fail to survive 2013. And that's how we play the game. Pick 10 celebrities from any venue who you believe will be ex-people by December 31 2013. Your picks must be alive as of your submission and deader than that plate of fried chicken you had for Sunday dinner last week by New Year's Eve of 2013.

Entries must be submitted NO LATER THAN TUESDAY JANUARY 1 2013 12:00 NOON EASTERN TIME.

Rush
Hannity
Beck
Coulter
Palin
Malkin
Savage
Levin
Is that ten?

I must protest. 1/1/13 is too soon. It should be 1/2/13. GHW Bush is on my 2012 list and teetering. If I pick him again for my 2013 and he expires on new years eve, I've wasted a pick. If I don't put on my 2013, and dies on 1/3/13, I've wasted an opportunity.

I must protest. 1/1/13 is too soon. It should be 1/2/13. GHW Bush is on my 2012 list and teetering. If I pick him again for my 2013 and he expires on new years eve, I've wasted a pick. If I don't put on my 2013, and dies on 1/3/13, I've wasted an opportunity.

Demmittal!
I once again agree with Synth. :D
He owes me rep now for being a dork! :eusa_angel:

My 2013 picks:

Mickey Rooney

George Herbert Walker Bush

Nelson Mandela

Her Majesty Elizabeth Windsor

Coach Chuck Noll

David McCullogh

Olivia DeHavviland

Carol Burnett

Herman Wouk

C. Everett Koop

Rush
Hannity
Beck
Coulter
Palin
Malkin
Savage
Levin
Is that ten?
You can't count, you must be a liberal.

Zsa Zsa Gabor
George H.W. Bush
Reverand Joseph Lowery
Dick Cheney
Bobby Doerr
Eli Wallach
Norman Lloyd
Kirk Douglas
Billy Graham
Nancy Reagan

George H.W. Bush
Nelson Mandela
Billy Graham
Fidel Castro
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Kirk Douglas
Erich Priebke (fkr!)
Stephen Hawking
Prince Phillip
Margaret Thatcher

Wild card*
Montel Williams

George H.W. Bush
Nelson Mandela
Billy Graham
Fidel Castro
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Kirk Douglas
Erich Priebke (fkr!)
Stephen Hawking
Prince Phillip
Margaret Thatcher

Wild card*
Montel Williams
You copied off of my paper.

Can't you come up with your own geezers?????

Hugo Chavez
Nelson Mandela
Bush 41
John Glenn
Judge Wapner
Mohammad Ali
Stan Musial
Billy Graham
Olivia DeHaviland
Joan Fontaine

Forum List

Back