2010 Dead Pool

Zoom starting to run away with Dead Pool 2010!

Kevin McCarthy has been "body snatched" to the Great Casting Call in the Sky"!

Next year bones, do your due diligence and pick more old folks.:lol:

What can we learn from this? Zoom has nailed another lid shut as Gloria Stuart has fallen from the rail of the Titanic.

Incidentally, I had George Blanda.

Zoom-boing

Bryant Gumbel
Ernest Borgnine
Anne Ramsey
Barbara Walters
Gloria Stuart
Mitch Miller
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Miep Gies
Art Linkletter
Kevin McCarthy

What can we learn from this? Zoom has nailed another lid shut as Gloria Stuart has fallen from the rail of the Titanic.

Zoom-boing

Bryant Gumbel
Ernest Borgnine
Anne Ramsey
Barbara Walters
Gloria Stuart
Mitch Miller
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Miep Gies
Art Linkletter
Kevin McCarthy

Wait a minute . . . when did Kevin McCarthy die? I think I missed that one. "You're next!!" lol And Miep Gies was an obvious guess. Zsa Zsa is still kicking. I sure hope Ernest Borgnine doesn't kick the bucket, I sure like him. Wow Gloria Stuart was 100 . . . she's my role model, that's how long I'm going to live. Don't worry bones, you're not on the list! lol

Last edited:

Zoom-boing

Bryant Gumbel
Ernest Borgnine
Anne Ramsey
Barbara Walters
Gloria Stuart
Mitch Miller
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Miep Gies
Art Linkletter
Kevin McCarthy

Wait a minute . . . when did Kevin McCarthy die? I think I missed that one. "You're next!!" lol And Miep Gies was an obvious guess. Zsa Zsa is still kicking. I sure hope Ernest Borgnine doesn't kick the bucket, I sure like him. Wow Gloria Stuart was 100 . . . she's my role model, that's how long I'm going to live. Don't worry bones, you're not on the list! lol

I took part in a dead pool on another board and it was based on points, you got a point for every year under 100 the persons age was so you couldnt just pick a bunch of well known people in their 90's and figure chances are some of them would die.

Zoom-boing

Bryant Gumbel
Ernest Borgnine
Anne Ramsey
Barbara Walters
Gloria Stuart
Mitch Miller
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Miep Gies
Art Linkletter
Kevin McCarthy

I took part in a dead pool on another board and it was based on points, you got a point for every year under 100 the persons age was so you couldnt just pick a bunch of well known people in their 90's and figure chances are some of them would die.
Good plan for the 2011 Dead Pool!

i will be putting much more thought and research into my 2011 list.....i really figured ali for a goner....

and conway...looks like he is dead

that is a good idea that noose has....and i have no problem with chipping in an ante.....so 10 bucks ....we give it to you nosmo...if anyone objects to gambling we can donate it to your local food bank or something. or doctors without borders....something everyone can agree on

that is a good idea that noose has....and i have no problem with chipping in an ante.....so 10 bucks ....we give it to you nosmo...if anyone objects to gambling we can donate it to your local food bank or something. or doctors without borders....something everyone can agree on
I agree with the idea of points for age Every year under 100 gets 1 point.

I don't want to get into cash antes and what not. I'll send out the Fiestaware prizes and pay the freight myself. The pottery is right here and they have an outlet store that sells the ware for about 20% of retail. I'll need to know Zoom's info to get the prize out cause I think it's a lock for the 2010 Dead Pool!

Article 15:

Senator Byrd
David Hasselhoff
Amy Whinehouse
Dick Clark
Henry Kissinger
Barry Bonds
Tawny Kitaen
Scott Steiner
Aretha Franklin
Don Rickles

Zander:

Larry King
Robert Downey Jr.
Perez Hilton
Phylis Dilller
Carol Channing
Don Rickles
Pernell Roberts (played adam on bonanza)
Robert Byrd KKK Grand Master
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Terrell Owens

Noose4:

Amy Winehouse
Lindsay Lohan
Steve Tyler
Andy Rooney
Kathleen Turner
Bob Feller
Abe Vigoda
B.B. King
Lauren Bacall
Rush Limbaugh

Strollingbones:

dennis hopper
byrant gumbel
ali
liz taylor
robert byrd
jeff conway
castro
kirk douglas
keith richardson
tina turner

Zoom-boing

Bryant Gumbel
Ernest Borgnine
Anne Ramsey
Barbara Walters
Gloria Stuart
Mitch Miller
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Miep Gies
Art Linkletter
Kevin McCarthy

Nosmo King:

Nancy Reagan
Muhammad Ali
Andy Griffith
Frankie Valli
Dick Van Dyke
Harry Morgan
Sen. Robert Byrd
Sen. Robert Dole
Betty Ford
George Blanda

And those are the official entries for 2010!
With eight weeks left, it still looks like a Zoom-Boing run-away!

To the mods: is there a way we can make the Dead Pool 2011 thread sticky?

Incidentally, R.I.P. Sparky Anderson.

there have been a lot of deaths that the cheating bitch didnt get....

but yea its a run away for zoom...when should we have the 2011 list ready?

how many etc....you may as well give out the rules now

Forum List

Back