2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they are going to do so they need three things:

1.) Better pitching

2.) Better hitting

3.) Throw out Angel Runners or least stop them from stealing.

If they can't do those three, they will get swept. They still have hope in this one.

They will...or my name isn't xotoxi

As noted in this thread (http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...re-apology-to-all-my-fellow-usmb-members.html) my name isn't xotoxi.

I'll have to say that the Angels played well. The Sox did not.

I will be rooting for the Angels to go all the way.

Congrats to the Angels and their fans. F'n Pap!:evil:

Up 5-1 in the 8th and a great effort from Clay I thought for sure it was game 4 time.

Massive choke by papelbon, allowed 2 inhertited runners to score with 2 out in the 8th, and allowed 2 more in the ninth.

Throwing an offspeed pitch to Abreau was really dumb, you have to beat him with high heat.

Sox eliminated in three, didn't expect that.

Yeah..a freeway series will do great for baseball ratings.

Lots of Sarcasm there.

Besides I don't think the Dodgers will beat the Phillies once they get past the Rockies

who would have home field advantage in a phillies dodgers series?

The Dodgers have home field advantage throughout, and can easily beat either Philly or Colorado as they have done all season long.

Zander, I called the Dodgers series with the Cards correctly. And I still believe the Phillies will destroy the Dodgers, unfortunately. But, if I am wrong, I would like to see them play the Angels. The rest of the country can go trick or treating for all I care.

well I would have liked to see the Sox series go 5...shame they didn't put up any fight.

However, if they were going to get swept I am glad it was because Papelbon blew the save...couldn't have happened to a bigger cock sucker

who would have home field advantage in a phillies dodgers series?

The Dodgers have home field advantage throughout, and can easily beat either Philly or Colorado as they have done all season long.

Zander, I called the Dodgers series with the Cards correctly. And I still believe the Phillies will destroy the Dodgers, unfortunately. But, if I am wrong, I would like to see them play the Angels. The rest of the country can go trick or treating for all I care.

REALITY CHECK!!! Philly has not beaten Colorado yet.

and what do you know

The Yankees Sweep the Twins....Kinda like I predicted.

Where ya at Dogbert

please don't play the what if game.

If Mauer gets the double then the pitch selection changes and you don't know what the fuck would have happened.

Bottom line

Yankees sweep and head on to the ALCS

Andrew doesn't want to face the facts that the Yankees win is tainted. :lol:

As for the Yankees, good series. I hope you lose dearly to the Angels. :D

rather have a tainted win then be on the 9th hole while baseball is being played like your Sawx are doing

lol go down in glory?

Is that what you guys did

Looked more like you guys got fucking abused and to top it your all star closer blew the game to end it.

I guess you think France went down in glory during WW2

lol go down in glory?

Is that what you guys did

Looked more like you guys got fucking abused and to top it your all star closer blew the game to end it.

I guess you think France went down in glory during WW2

Again, I rather lose fairly than win unfairly. Unlike you, I rather my team have a little thing called honor. :D

uh-huh

keep crying

your anguish sustains me.

There was no unfair win...Not the Yankees fault the Ump blew the call...was there any crying on how different the strike zone was for the twins then for the Yankees with those high strikes.

No.

Human error part of the game. Twins also had loaded bases and no outs and didn't score...anyone who complains about it is an idiot.

Long story short

Yankees proceed,...your precious Sox get sodomized by the Halos. Barely even put upa fight.

Kind of a shame I wanted the series to go 5...at least 4...nice job Paps

uh-huh

keep crying

your anguish sustains me.

There was no unfair win...Not the Yankees fault the Ump blew the call...was there any crying on how different the strike zone was for the twins then for the Yankees with those high strikes.

No.

Human error part of the game. Twins also had loaded bases and no outs and didn't score...anyone who complains about it is an idiot.

Long story short

Yankees proceed,...your precious Sox get sodomized by the Halos. Barely even put upa fight.

Kind of a shame I wanted the series to go 5...at least 4...nice job Paps

Why cry? Despite the injuries, Red Sox made the playoffs. They clearly got beat by a better team. They didn't deserve to win after blowing it in the 9th. Why am I not upset? There's always a little thing called next year Andrew. Besides, Patriots are doing good and the Celtics are going to be awesome this year. Hopefully Bruins will get to their winning ways. :cool:

If anyone here is crying, it's you through your anger. I'm not sure exactly what your problem is. Did a Red Sox fan stomp your pet to death and eat it or something? That sort of anger that you have should be checked out. I feel concerned for you. :)

I do hope you have a good support system in place for when the Yankees lose. Would hate to see you go into a deep depression or mental breakdown over baseball. :eusa_whistle:

haha...say what ya want dude...We can all go back a few pages and see how upset you got telling people to fuck off and what not.

Me? Crying? Far from it...more like laughing at you. Matter of fact, I couldn't be happier...Yanks are moving forward. I just like to pick on you cause it's fun to pick on the morons who talk trash in the 3rd inning and then everything they say turns out to eb wrong cause they are blithering idiots.

lol pats looked real good today by the way :p

Actually Pats look pretty shitty this year...already got stomped by my Jets and barely beat the Ravens and the Falcons and lost to Denver...Yeah they look great.

haha...say what ya want dude...We can all go back a few pages and see how upset you got telling people to fuck off and what not.

Me? Crying? Far from it...more like laughing at you. Matter of fact, I couldn't be happier...Yanks are moving forward. I just like to pick on you cause it's fun to pick on the morons who talk trash in the 3rd inning and then everything they say turns out to eb wrong cause they are blithering idiots.

lol pats looked real good today by the way :p

Actually Pats look pretty shitty this year...already got stomped by my Jets and barely beat the Ravens and the Falcons and lost to Denver...Yeah they look great.

Misrepresenting my views is something I will not take laying down there hack. :D

If you think the Pats barely beat the Falcons than you are a bigger homer than I thought. Denver is one of the best teams this year, no shame in losing to them in overtime. Oh, and what happened to your comments earlier? Barely winning is still winning. :D

Forum List

Back