2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did that series push Donnie Moore over the edge?
Killed himself, he just couldn't live with it.

Still hard to believe, look at Ralph Branca, he gave up the most famous series ending bomb in baseball history and laughs about it.

Donnie shot himself.

Tragic.

I'm gonna guess. Branca gave up the homer to bobby thompson or Bill Mazeroski?
Thompson's 'shot heard round the world.'

Usually teh Dodgers brought in Labine, but the bullpen coach said Branca was throwing pellets so they brought him in instead and teh rest is history.

Andrew, I tell you to fuck off because you act like a punk. If I wanted to talk to ignorant Yankee fans who can't get their head out of NY's ass, I'd go on the ESPN boards. Do you notice how I get along with everyone else in this thread? I've never had a problem with anyone other than you and Xeno. That should tell you something.
It does, that you don't know the game and constantly try to rag NY like the child you are.

Yeah..a freeway series will do great for baseball ratings.

Lots of Sarcasm there.

Besides I don't think the Dodgers will beat the Phillies once they get past the Rockies

Lots of Sarcasm there.

Besides I don't think the Dodgers will beat the Phillies once they get past the Rockies

who would have home field advantage in a phillies dodgers series?

Lots of Sarcasm there.

who would have home field advantage in a phillies dodgers series?

The Dodgers have home field advantage throughout, and can easily beat either Philly or Colorado as they have done all season long.

Lot of us got the Cards series wrong.

If the Angels close out Boston that will be the biggest upset on this poll so far.

no it wouldn't....

the only reason people expected Boston to win was because of Past Postseason history....which means nothing

It's a totally different Angels team.

Angels are just a better team and are playing better.

I knew the Angels were going to win ebcause they had homefield advantage and Lester and Beckett ERA is higher on the road then at Fenway.

Cards losing to LA is amuch bigger upset then Angels beating the Sox

2004 ALCS Game 4 - Yankees and Red Sox - Fenway Park I was there. That game was the start of the most amazing playoff comebacks of all times. My husband and daughter are there for today's do or die game. Anything is possible. Go Sox!

Play Ball!

They will. No doubt.

If they are going to do so they need three things:

1.) Better pitching

2.) Better hitting

3.) Throw out Angel Runners or least stop them from stealing.

If they can't do those three, they will get swept. They still have hope in this one.

They will...or my name isn't xotoxi

As noted in this thread (http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...re-apology-to-all-my-fellow-usmb-members.html) my name isn't xotoxi.

I'll have to say that the Angels played well. The Sox did not.

I will be rooting for the Angels to go all the way.

Forum List

Back