• Yankees in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yankees in 5

• Yankees in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NY wins in 13 4-3 after a really stupid 'i wanna ESPN highlight' error gives them the game.

Brilliant relief by both squads, and Vlad may be the biggest choker in the big leagues, stranding 8 baserunners in the game and 10 in 2 games.

NY's infield defense was really shaking with 3 errors, and you couldn't buy a clutch hit (unless you are Arod) in the entire game.

NY now half way to WS up 2-0 and on to Anaheim.

Just couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to get to the end.

Cliff Lee tonight baby!! Vs. some guy named Randy something or other.

Oops wrong thread for that last statement.

I wish someone would have just made an 'LCS' thread.

Last edited:
Article should merge the threads IMO...

I hope the Yankees score 35 runs in the first inning tomorrow to give me a night of peace.

Phillies look great today

NY falls to the Angels 5-4 in 11 innings, with Giradi making the strange decision to pull Robinson with 2 out and nobody on to bring in the struggling Acevas.

The move blew up in his face as a single and game winning double followed.

Series now is 2-1 NY.

Last edited:
I wish someone would have just made an 'LCS' thread.

No way, baby!!!

Each LCS should have their own thread...that the only way it should be.

Maybe we can discuss something different next year...if the internet still exists!

a lot of tragic calls...luckily tho neither of the tragic calls have a outcome of the score or the game

The umps just totally blew another easy call.

This is tragicomic.

Did you happen to see the home plate ump in the phils game last night pretty much calling anything that wasn't at absolute center a ball?

Worst B & S calls I've seen, probably EVER.

It's been clear for a while now that baseball wanted LA/NY.

I wish I lived during the days when baseball was just baseball.

Hard to say that NY was getting calls when the umps let the angels off the hook in a big inning by claiming Swisher left early, replay clearly showed he didn't.

Swisher was also out on an earlier pickoff.

And what the fuck was that play at third, cano is tagged, posada is tagged, and Cano gets the base?

read the fucking rules.

Anyway, NY pounds the halos around the beautiful pitching of CC and Arod's nearly unstopable offense, 10-1.

Melky broke the game open by finally getting a hit with RISP to make it 3-0, and Arod and Damon added 2 run bombs to sluaghter the Angels.

NY now up 3-1

I'm really bummed that the AL gets home-field this year.

I'm just not quite sure we're as good as NY. I think it's going to come down to a-roid.

If he's hitting, we've got our work cut out for us. If he chokes, we have a chance.

What I know is that we can beat Sabathia, and I have all faith in Cliff Lee. If we can take game one and kill the homefield advantage, we'll have ourselves a series.

How's that for getting ahead of ourselves and possibly jinxing? :lol:

Am I entering Terral territory to suggest that there might be a little monetarily motivated conspiracy theory that exists?

And what the fuck was that play at third, cano is tagged, posada is tagged, and Cano gets the base?

read the fucking rules.
Just another glaring example of the gross officiating incompetence on display in the playoffs this year.

In over four decades I have neer seen so many blown calls in the playoffs.

And not just little mistakes, glaring errors.

I'm really bummed that the AL gets home-field this year.

I'm just not quite sure we're as good as NY. I think it's going to come down to a-roid.

If he's hitting, we've got our work cut out for us. If he chokes, we have a chance.

What I know is that we can beat Sabathia, and I have all faith in Cliff Lee. If we can take game one and kill the homefield advantage, we'll have ourselves a series.

How's that for getting ahead of ourselves and possibly jinxing? :lol:

Blame Butt Selig for the home field advantage (maybe. I'd have to see who WOULD have had the home field).

Am I entering Terral territory to suggest that there might be a little monetarily motivated conspiracy theory that exists?

Well do Bush, Cheney, or any illuminati members own the Yankees?

Forum List

Back