• Yankees in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yankees in 5

• Yankees in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I want for Christmas is the Yankees to blow this series.

You know, i was really cool with you Red sox fans all year.

How about showing a little class in return.

That's the first time I've ever seen the words "Class" and "RedSox Fans" in the same sentence, I gotta give ya Rep for that

"Fisk Eats Rice" -- My Sister's T-Shirt she made and wore to Yankee Stadium in the late 1970's

Last edited:
Yankees are winning this in 6...never for a second did I think Angels were only losing 1 game..they are too good of a team

All I want for Christmas is the Yankees to blow this series.

You know, i was really cool with you Red sox fans all year.

How about showing a little class in return.

That's the first time I've ever seen the words "Class" and "RedSox Fans" in the same sentence, I gotta give ya Rep for that

"Fisk Eats Rice" -- My Sister's T-Shirt she made and wore to Yankee Stadium in the late 1970's

sounds like a class act.
:thup:

does she still bowl?

That third base umpire from the other night is working again tonight?

Damn this thread went crazy since last night. Apparently La winning one game is more intereting than the Phillies winning the NLCS.

Anyway, umps picked for playoff series are the umps used the entire time. They ump every game. The only thing that changes, and don't QUOTE me on this, is that they rotate their duty spots each game.

Hughes was the goat though, he shook off Posada on a 1-2 pitch to Vlad, insisted on throwing a fast ball and that tied the game. Then he gives up ANOTHER hit to blow the tie.

This is why some pitchers choose not to shake off a pitch and instead just make no movement and don't respond at all, to signal the catcher to call a new pitch.

The shakeoff can tip the batter. Vlad probably thought ahead of Hughes, and figured Posada asked for a breaking ball which would be the typical pitch of choice in that count. Shaking that off meant he knew Hughes wanted fastball so he sat on it.

It's that time again..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBCBBR8RWg]YouTube - Angels in the Outfield original trailer[/ame]

NY wins its 40th AL pennant 5-2.

Tough series, NY finally beat the Halos, laying the last of the Torre ghosts to rest.

Now comes the attempt to win #27.

Forum List

Back