• Yankees in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yankees in 5

• Yankees in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I stated throughout these playoffs, Burnett is not a good playoff pitcher and was going to blow it.

Make it 4 runs, 0 outs. Looks like these Halos got some life in them.

As I stated throughout these playoffs, Burnett is not a good playoff pitcher and was going to blow it.

Make it 4 runs, 0 outs. Looks like these Halos got some life in them.

Is that who you and Xeno were arguing about?

I'm really bummed that the AL gets home-field this year.

I'm just not quite sure we're as good as NY. I think it's going to come down to a-roid.

If he's hitting, we've got our work cut out for us. If he chokes, we have a chance.

What I know is that we can beat Sabathia, and I have all faith in Cliff Lee. If we can take game one and kill the homefield advantage, we'll have ourselves a series.

How's that for getting ahead of ourselves and possibly jinxing? :lol:

Blame Butt Selig for the home field advantage (maybe. I'd have to see who WOULD have had the home field).
Absent the all-star winner implication in home field decision, the Yanks would have gotten it anyway.

I believe it would come down to who has the better record. If not, it would come down to who has the better record against the other league. And if not that, than it would come down to season series.

In all those cases, I think the Yanks have us beat.

But we just got that swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, baby!!!!

I'm really bummed that the AL gets home-field this year.

I'm just not quite sure we're as good as NY. I think it's going to come down to a-roid.

If he's hitting, we've got our work cut out for us. If he chokes, we have a chance.

What I know is that we can beat Sabathia, and I have all faith in Cliff Lee. If we can take game one and kill the homefield advantage, we'll have ourselves a series.

How's that for getting ahead of ourselves and possibly jinxing? :lol:

Blame Butt Selig for the home field advantage (maybe. I'd have to see who WOULD have had the home field).
Absent the all-star winner implication in home field decision, the Yanks would have gotten it anyway.

I believe it would come down to who has the better record. If not, it would come down to who has the better record against the other league. And if not that, than it would come down to season series.

home field used to rotate every year for the world series. it was a tradition. Something Selig has no respect for.

Is that who you and Xeno were arguing about?

That was Hughes who I made the mistake of calling not a MLB caliber pitcher but instead I should of said starter. Yankees still want to make Hughes a starter, where he will fail once again. He should stay in the bullpen.

Not sure if we argued over A.J, if we did we know who's right. :lol:

home field used to rotate every year for the world series. it was a tradition. Something Selig has no respect for.

It's been so long, I forgot about that. His stupid little way of making people care about the AS game again after he fucked it up.

In retrospect though, I believe home field SHOULD be earned in some type of way, like in other sports. He could have figured out a better way to regain interest in the all-star game than by doing THAT, though.

I hate that I don't get homefield because someone ELSE in my league sucked in the all star game, though. Lincecum comes to mind.

It should be base solely on the merits of the two teams involved in the World Series.

It's been so long, I forgot about that. His stupid little way of making people care about the AS game again after he fucked it up.

In retrospect though, I believe home field SHOULD be earned in some type of way, like in other sports. He could have figured out a better way to regain interest in the all-star game than by doing THAT, though.

I hate that I don't get homefield because someone ELSE in my league sucked in the all star game, though. Lincecum comes to mind.

It should be base solely on the merits of the two teams involved in the World Series.
yeah a tie in the all star game. what a dipshit he is. your way would be better than Butt's. I just like tradition.

Perhaps the team with the best record in baseball would gain Home-Field Advantage for that league? Or maybe the team who has the better record in interleague play?

Perhaps the team with the best record in baseball would gain Home-Field Advantage for that league? Or maybe the team who has the better record in interleague play?

Like I had mentioned a bit earlier though, that would still give it to th e Yanks. Or even LA if they somehow pull off a miracle.

So this year at least, nothing would even change anyway.

team with the best record makes more sense than Buttfuck selig, who ordered the all star game end in a tie because he didn't want players too tired when people had paid thousands of dollars per ticket to see the game.

Yankee baserunners should be grateful that Girardi never sends them no matter what the situation, he just waits for someone to hit a dinger. Think of all the wear and tear that it save on the player shoes

Yankee baserunners should be grateful that Girardi never sends them no matter what the situation, he just waits for someone to hit a dinger. Think of all the wear and tear that it save on the player shoes

That must be how Steiny saves money to be able to afford all his talent.

That third base umpire from the other night is working again tonight?

Forum List

Back