• Yankees in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yankees in 5

• Yankees in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because he's gone once he's no longer under team control. He wants the big money, the Yanks have it, the Sox wont pay it, and Rivera ain't exactly a spring chicken anymore.

Move him now in a package for a big bat or front of the rotation starter (preferrably a big bat) and either pick up Saito or Wagner's option then continue to groom Bard next season for his eventual takeover of the closer role.

Makes sense to me. Wagner or Saito would be a big help despite their ages. Bard would also make a great closer. He even throws faster than Papelbon. I remember reading his average fastball is like 97 miles per hour. I was like woah. :lol:

Because he's gone once he's no longer under team control. He wants the big money, the Yanks have it, the Sox wont pay it, and Rivera ain't exactly a spring chicken anymore.

Move him now in a package for a big bat or front of the rotation starter (preferrably a big bat) and either pick up Saito or Wagner's option then continue to groom Bard next season for his eventual takeover of the closer role.

Makes sense to me. Wagner or Saito would be a big help despite their ages. Bard would also make a great closer. He even throws faster than Papelbon. I remember reading his average fastball is like 97 miles per hour. I was like woah. :lol:

We'd only need them for a year or possibly less depending on how Bard progresses to bridge the gap.

The easy gas that Bard throws is impressive for sure but it's his "turn your knees to jello" breaking stuff to compliment the fastball that makes him so devastating.

If Theo fucks up and doesn't trade Papelbon this off season he's going to be a Yankee in 2011.

He will prolly be a Yankee anyway.
Unlikely.

NY is looking as Huges or Joba in that role, its obvious Joba is dominent from the pen and below average as a starter.

Nobody has even mentioned Papelbon in NY.

Hooked on Phonics worked for me!!!

CC had a better year then Burnett...stop with your red sox bias moron...He also has better numbers then any Angel starter...please shut up and stop posting

Hooked on Phonics worked for me!!!

CC had a better year then Burnett...stop with your red sox bias moron...He also has better numbers then any Angel starter...please shut up and stop posting

I never said anything about beckett.... nor did i say anything about burnett...

you do know regular season means sqaunt...

Just shows how bias you really are =\ good day ass

NY easily handles the Angels behind a brilliant 8 inning of 4 hit ball by CC.

The halos committed 3 errors and NY took advantage of the mistakes for a 4-1 win and 1-0 series lead.

what a great fuckin game!

CC puts on a dominant performance again and shutting down the BS about him not being to pitch in the cold weather.

Also Robinson Cano looked like he was a member of Hezbollah

What a moron throw. Error costs the Angels again. But least the pitching is wore down a little.

Forum List

Back