200 nations Vs. 2

I

Indofred

Israel U.S. attempting to prevent Geneva Convention summit on Palestinians - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Israel and the United States are trying to dissuade the nearly 200 states that are party to the Fourth Geneva Convention from convening a special session in mid-December to address conditions in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, Israeli and Western diplomats told Haaretz Wednesday.

200 nations want to talk about the issues, and try to solve them.
Israel and America are trying to stop it.

I wonder who the rogue states are.

Israel doesn't want peace......and never did want peace in the region. ..... :cool:

I have to strongly disagree.
Israel does want peace, but it also wants to steal land and murder innocents.

By never declaring official borders Israel leaves open the future prospect of continued military expansion.

But a peace deal would force Israel to establish borders with it's neighbors.

Which is something Israel is not willing to do. ....... :cool:

By never declaring official borders Israel leaves open the future prospect of continued military expansion.

But a peace deal would force Israel to establish borders with it's neighbors.

Which is something Israel is not willing to do. ....... :cool:
Israel has given away more land than it controls try to keep up pea brain:eusa_wall:

Israel U.S. attempting to prevent Geneva Convention summit on Palestinians - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Israel and the United States are trying to dissuade the nearly 200 states that are party to the Fourth Geneva Convention from convening a special session in mid-December to address conditions in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, Israeli and Western diplomats told Haaretz Wednesday.

200 nations want to talk about the issues, and try to solve them.
Israel and America are trying to stop it.

I wonder who the rogue states are.
List of Indonesia's contribution to the world..

Islamic countries contributions to the world...I'm sure ill come up with something Give me some time....

Israel doesn't want peace......and never did want peace in the region. ..... :cool:
Sure, they want peace.

Just as soon as they complete the Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

So, when are those Arab squatters in Gaza and the West Bank going to leave Israel and relocate to Arab Palestine (a.k.a. Jordan)?

At this moment I thank God Almighty the good guys have the bigger guns while the bad guys keep trying to bite without teethes.
#LoveIsInTheAir

At this moment I thank God Almighty the good guys have the bigger guns while the bad guys keep trying to bite without teethes.
#LoveIsInTheAir

Sadly not.

1) There are no good guys. Life is not like in Hollywood movies.
2) The guys with the better armaments are the bad guys. There are bad guys, yes.

#LoveIsInTheAir
Ankle-biters... not really dangerous... mostly an mere irritation... and oftentimes the source of good comedy.

ShowImage_aspx.jpeg

#LoveIsInTheAir

Iran is close to getting teeth..While Obama plays footsies with them:evil:

If Iran had teeth, it would only be for a nibble, while chunks would be bitten out of them.
No bad thing if someone attacking Iran has to worry about getting a few scratches back.

You are sort of arguing that rape victims should not be allowed to have fingernails.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back