200 million dead and Obama sez there's no difference between capitalism and communism

You got a legitimate source for your silly little story?
There;s plenty of sources out there But you have a to silly of little brain to look them up

You're trying to make a case. People are telling you that your source is rubbish. Your response is to tell others to do you work for you.

If you don't like the source, produce something that counters the source. Yeah, you're going to have to do that yourself.

Why do I need anything that counters the source?

If he comes with a "source" that says the moon is made of cheese, why should I go waste my time disproving something he hasn't actually proven?

I'm not playing down to bad debating, it's up to the OP to prove their side, and then of they do a good enough job then I'll hit back. Right now, there's nothing to hit back at.

Colonial capitalism and communism both killed tens of millions of people. The precise numbers are a source of considerable dispute.
Horseshit. You're blaming all deaths from disease on capitalism. Furthermore, England in 1620 didn't have capitalism. It had a mixture of Feudalism/mercantilism. Spain also suffered under Feudalism when Columbus discovered America.

Famine, overworking, violent suppression. Just like most deaths under communism.

There;s plenty of sources out there But you have a to silly of little brain to look them up

You're trying to make a case. People are telling you that your source is rubbish. Your response is to tell others to do you work for you.

If you don't like the source, produce something that counters the source. Yeah, you're going to have to do that yourself.

If he comes with a "source" that says the moon is made of cheese, why should I go waste my time disproving something he hasn't actually proven?

I'm not playing down to bad debating, it's up to the OP to prove their side, and then of they do a good enough job then I'll hit back. Right now, there's nothing to hit back at.

You need to counter the source, because it isn't bullshit just because you say it is.

I knoe your lib superiority complex allows You to believe that it does, but, it doesn't.

Colonial capitalism and communism both killed tens of millions of people. The precise numbers are a source of considerable dispute.
Horseshit. You're blaming all deaths from disease on capitalism. Furthermore, England in 1620 didn't have capitalism. It had a mixture of Feudalism/mercantilism. Spain also suffered under Feudalism when Columbus discovered America.

Famine, overworking, violent suppression. Just like most deaths under communism.

Most deaths under communism were due to homicide.

Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries. "Overwork" in comparison to what? Are you actually comparing work in a private factory to the kind of thing that occurred in the Soviet Gulags? How many people have been literally worked to death in the United States?

What "violent suppression?" You mean like what happened in Hungary in 1956? Czechoslovakia 1968?

Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries. "Overwork" in comparison to what? Are you actually comparing work in a private factory to the kind of thing that occurred in the Soviet Gulags? How many people have been literally worked to death in the United States?

What "violent suppression?" You mean like what happened in Hungary in 1956? Czechoslovakia 1968?

Famine doesn't happen where?

Try reading the history of India. Try reading Burke's critique of the East India Company. Next I suppose you'll tell me that that wasn't capitalism?

You need to counter the source, because it isn't bullshit just because you say it is.

I knoe your lib superiority complex allows You to believe that it does, but, it doesn't.

Again, no I don't.

First the OP needs to make a decent argument. They haven't, pure and simple.

If he then makes a decent argument, then we can start.

Again, I'm not going to lower standards to meet with people who can't be fucking bothered to make a point properly.

What part of "Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries" didn't you understand?

`

What part of "Famine doesn't happen in capitalist countries" didn't you understand?

Define a 'capitalist country'.

I have said, nearly from day one, that Obama is an avowed communist. I truly believe that he was raised by a communist (Frank Marshall Davis) and he has held communist ideals since.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Obama (once out of office) living in Cuba. I truly believe that.

When did Obama advocate the abolishment of all private property?

You know, watching the first 3 minutes of this video makes me wonder...how the HELL do you equate communism in any way, shape or form to capitalism!?!?

Try reading the history of India. Try reading Burke's critique of the East India Company. Next I suppose you'll tell me that that wasn't capitalism?

Capitalism didn't really begin in England until the enclosure movement increased the productivity of agriculture and created a surplus of farm labor. This process occurred over the period 1760 to 1820. You can't claim capitalism properly existed prior to 1760.

The British East India Company was a government protected monopoly. It was more of a fiefdom than a capitalist corporation. It bore absolutely no resemblance to the later.

I have said, nearly from day one, that Obama is an avowed communist. I truly believe that he was raised by a communist (Frank Marshall Davis) and he has held communist ideals since.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Obama (once out of office) living in Cuba. I truly believe that.

"We need to spread the wealth around."

"We need to spread the wealth around."

Indeed. Obama: "You didn't build that". I honestly believe that Barry Obama is, has been, and always will be a dictator who never got the chance to "take over".

Forum List

Back