Roger Stone "Cuban Mistress Crisis" AM970 Interview

Amanda calls Cruz daddy and her kids call him daddy and look like him. I don't know if the #CruzSexScandal is true or not but where there is smoke there is a Cuban cigar.

4CxHs74.jpg

BU-SNX_CIAAVb0C.jpg

Whether you like Ted or not you have to admit that 'Cuban Mistress Crisis' is funny as hell. lol

I was going to post a Roger Stone thread a few weeks ago. This is the most important man in Trump's career in my view. The fact that he left Trump is important and a bit of a mystery. I think there is more to it than what has been reported in the media.

I'm just not much of a Trump fan, or a fan of the others for that matter, and in truth, have been too busy to pay much attention to listen to all of the interviews. I know that what ever Stone says, or is revealed to the public about their relationship, won't really mean much.

Getting to the bottom of why he left the campaign is the real mystery. It is also the key to understanding to what will really happen if Trump is going to win the nomination, and, if he does, if he will have a chance in hell of winning the presidency.

With out Stone's help, Trump doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating the Democrats. Trump is who he is today because of Stone. They are a dynamic duo. That is all there is to it.

When Stone talks, you best listen.

Sources: Roger Stone quit, wasn't fired by Trump in campaign shakeup
Trump says he fired his campaign adviser. His adviser says he fired Trump.
Sources: Roger Stone quit, wasn't fired by Trump in campaign shakeup

Donald Trump’s Departed Top Adviser Speaks Out

Donald Trump's Departed Top Adviser Speaks Out, by Jim Geraghty, National Review

Stone does TONS of interviews on infowars if you have the time. . . .

Somewhere around at 20 minutes he and McLaughlin did an interview for Larry Kudlow. The rest is just typical RW fluff, but some was slightly revealing I thought. . . . . Just radio, no visual.
audioBoom / 03-19-16 Stocks Up 5th Straight Week, GOP Block Trump?

Amanda Carpenter has been posting dodgy stuff for years, now spent most of the day deleting it from Twitter but it’s all out there. She’s clearly been smitten with Cruz for years, and it’s got to be difficult to be a CNN political analyst after everyone knows you’ve been screwing one of the candidates.

Forum List

Back