200 Armed Atifa vs. 200 Armed Militia/Oathkeepers/Armed Citizens: Who Would Win?

:lol:

Sorry, fear isn't really the right word. I say that mostly to mock you guys, because you always end up being forced to at least rhetorically take utterly outlandish and fringe statements seriously.

Fantastical excitement would be more accurate. Like daydreaming about what you'd do in a zombie apocalypse.
Fantastical excitement. Sounds like sky screaming.

Does it?

I have no idea what "sky screaming" is, but it doesn't sound similar to what I'm talking about.
Fantastical excitement. It was your term, I just put in the actions behind it.

Yes, I know what I meant by "fantastical excitement". That's not what I'm confused about. What's "sky screaming"?
I thought you were woke.

Fanatical excitement in action:

--LOL

what a bunch of mentals

--LOL

There's a difference between "living in fear" and "being prepared". Would anyone seriously believe that we have life, home, and car insurance, spare tires, portable generators, flashlights, spare batteries, etc. just because we are "living in fear"?

Sorry, fear isn't really the right word. I say that mostly to mock you guys, because you always end up being forced to at least rhetorically take utterly outlandish and fringe statements seriously.

Fantastical excitement would be more accurate. Like daydreaming about what you'd do in a zombie apocalypse.

Does it?

I have no idea what "sky screaming" is, but it doesn't sound similar to what I'm talking about.

Yes, I know what I meant by "fantastical excitement". That's not what I'm confused about. What's "sky screaming"?

Liberals screaming at the sky because Russia helped Trump win the election.

Does it?

I thought you were woke.

Geez. I sure didn't carry on like that when Obama got elected twice. :lmao:

The Oathkeepers would be wanting to stop hostilities and keep the peace. Antifa wants to wipe out the opposition to the last. The most savage would win. That's Antifa, at least until their savagery was met with greater and bloodier savagery.

Does it?

I thought you were woke.

No, I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

When I talk about "fantastical excitement", I'm talking about the emotion you feel when you daydream about some scenario, and get excited by it - you start to plan what you'd do, and picture all the cool stuff that would happen. You get into it.

Planning for a fantasy shooting war against antifa is no different from planning what you'd do if the zombies came, or what you'd buy if you won the lottery.

It's doubtful that I'll take your advice, since I know what would happen were I to post something about a planned "assassination" or "terrorist attack" on the internet.

You being an informed person should know better.

If you choose to live in fear, that's your business. Believe whatever gets you through the day.

There's a difference between "living in fear" and "being prepared". Would anyone seriously believe that we have life, home, and car insurance, spare tires, portable generators, flashlights, spare batteries, etc. just because we are "living in fear"?

That's a silly scenario but judging from whom it came, I'm not surprised. Anyone knows the term "zombie apocalypse" isn't a real thing. "Zombies" in reality are those pitiful people who aren't prepared for a natural or man-made cataclysmic event, wandering about aimlessly in search of food.

Your fantases of fighting antifa on the streets aren't "real" either.

They're just as silly as a zombie apocalypse.

That still doesn't answer the question. Given the imaginary scenario in the OP, who do you think would win? I even provided pictures favoring neither of the two groups.

The Oathkeepers would be wanting to stop hostilities and keep the peace. Antifa wants to wipe out the opposition to the last. The most savage would win. That's Antifa, at least until their savagery was met with greater and bloodier savagery.

Good answer.

Does it?

I thought you were woke.

When I talk about "fantastical excitement", I'm talking about the emotion you feel when you daydream about some scenario, and get excited by it - you start to plan what you'd do, and picture all the cool stuff that would happen. You get into it.

Planning for a fantasy shooting war against antifa is no different from planning what you'd do if the zombies came, or what you'd buy if you won the lottery.

It's ironic that Dems would start two Civil Wars over their cheap labor demands.

Does it?

I thought you were woke.

It's ironic that Dems would start two Civil Wars over their cheap labor demands.

To maintain their supply of cheap labor, cheap votes, and to continue the slavery of government entitlements?

I think you're on to something there. :biggrin:

If you choose to live in fear, that's your business. Believe whatever gets you through the day.

That's a silly scenario but judging from whom it came, I'm not surprised. Anyone knows the term "zombie apocalypse" isn't a real thing. "Zombies" in reality are those pitiful people who aren't prepared for a natural or man-made cataclysmic event, wandering about aimlessly in search of food.

That still doesn't answer the question. Given the imaginary scenario in the OP, who do you think would win? I even provided pictures favoring neither of the two groups.

I didn't answer your question because I don't care about it. I don't argue about whether pirates would beat ninjas or vice versa, or watch The Deadliest Warrior either.

I didn't answer your question because I don't care about it. I don't argue about whether pirates would beat ninjas or vice versa, or watch The Deadliest Warrior either.

Even so, you sure cared enough about it to register numerous opinions. :lmao:

Well, of course. While I don't care about your topic, the mindset required to start a thread like this one is fascinating to me.

Well, of course. While I don't care about your topic, the mindset required to start a thread like this one is fascinating to me.

Yea right. :biggrin:

Not even if Hulk could beat Superman?

My Gawd, what kind of creature are you?

giphy.gif

Let's play a little imaginary war game in which 200 organized left-wing Antifa leftists, #Occupy Wall Street-types, or other left-wing individuals go up against the same number of armed American militia, Oathkeepers, armed citizens, or other right-wing groups. Who do you think has the best advantage and who do you think would win?

Note: In no way am I advocating violence, civil insurrection, or the next "civil war". This is only a theoretical mental exercise and a "what if?" scenario.

First, the armed Antifa groups:

marxists-marching-with-guns-777x397.png

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

38db61a7-c768-4c5e-9678-daf4f739c8e8-jpeg.84497

Next, the armed right-wing militia, Oath-keepers, and armed citizens...

oath-keepers-pennsylvania-1000w.jpg

hutaree-militia-oath-keepers.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?

Your last image is Hollyweird actors. I don't think they count!

The battle would be over in a day, with the defeat of the commies.

Only one day? This scenario would take place in an urban environment. Most Antifascist and Occupy types know their way around the cities.
Yeah but none of them have any experience with weapons or tactical maneuvers and all of them are mentally ill.

But some of them have had military experience. I can name five or six left-leaning people on this discussion site who have had military experience, some as many as 20 year or more. Given a group of people with experienced leaders and the willingness to die for their beliefs, a contingent of armed leftists might be something to be concerned about. Although from what I've seen, many of them are lacking in armament.

Most of the ex-military liberals on this forum are support personnel who have no real experience. Transport pilots, clerks, mechanics, etc.

Last edited:

Please, don't embarrass yourself trying to argue that your civil war fantasies are based in some form of reality.
I can.

No, you can't.
You don't know a damn thing about Hossfly. My personal page is available to you.

I don't care about you, or your "personal page".

There is nothing reality-based in your fantasy civil war.

If there's nothing reality-based in a civil war fantasy, then why are we seeing pictures like these?

armed antifa - Google Search

austin-red-guard-31.jpg

Nice Airsoft guns!

You don't know a damn thing about Hossfly. My personal page is available to you.

I don't care about you, or your "personal page".

There is nothing reality-based in your fantasy civil war.

If there's nothing reality-based in a civil war fantasy, then why are we seeing pictures like these?

Because some of you children like to play dress-up, too.

That's funny! I am sitting here at my computer wearing a camo shirt, desert tan cargo pants and tactical combat boots.

Because some of you children like to play dress-up, too.

So "It can't happen here", right?

It Can't Happen Here - Wikipedia

I should have guessed from your screen name that you'd have a hard time differentiating fiction and reality.
What do you specialize in, Doctor?

It's a nickname, fuckwit.

I like "fuckwit" better! Can we call you that instead? Seems more accurate for some reason!

Rightwing tough guy fantasies are always so weird.

There's always this childlike component to it - as if it's some GI Joe battle.
Remember the armed Righties running and screaming like little girls last year when that sniper was shooting at the police?

You mean the ones who gave their weapons to the outgunned police officers?

Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back