Car crashes into the second floor of a Southern California building

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Car crashes into the second floor of a Southern California building

DTgjMGGV4AA3DsL.jpg

dont worry, i'm safe

Mexicans? Needed an implant in a rush? Santa Ana, no surprise there. Maybe a couple of Gunos' "flyover rubes"?

Last edited:
This is a quaint Mexican cultural tradition. Being reckless and being irresponsible, it's all part of that rich patchwork of diversity and acceptance we are working so hard in California to adopt.

Said the driver, "I like a free parking spot and I couldn't pass up this window of opportunity."

Said the driver, "I like a free parking spot and I couldn't pass up this window of opportunity."

It is hard to get a 1.5 Ton Nissan Altima car that high. Takes a lot of force = (mass*acceleration). I thought maybe they "dropped in" down from an overpass on the 405 carpool lane. But the article says bounced off a median? Doing what? 180MPH.

When I immigrate illegally, I always crash my car as a sign of respect, because safety and learning English, acclimation and following driving laws isn't part of our culture, you xenophobic haters. End the hate. Open immigration to anyone . Because, if you are neoliberal, you can afford to live far far away from these assholes you support.

Last edited:

It is hard to get a 1.5 Ton Nissan Altima car that high. Takes a lot of force = (mass*acceleration). I thought maybe they "dropped in" down from an overpass on the 405 carpool lane. But the article says bounced off a median? Doing what? 180MPH.
no were near the 405.....more like the 5....

Isn't it it the mark of a TRUE liberal, you live in a universe far far away from the one you would tolerate. Libs are like that, they would NEVER EVER live in a poor Hispanic (illegal immigrant) or black community. But they criticize those that do. Those that teach...have a hell of a lot to learn.

Forum List

Back