200 Armed Atifa vs. 200 Armed Militia/Oathkeepers/Armed Citizens: Who Would Win?

The current manifestation of the anti-"fascist" movement in the US is comprised largely of safe-space'ers and perpetually offended middle class snowflake types. If they had to engage in combat with virtually anyone who they didn't outnumber by a factor of at least 4, they'd get rolled.

Let's play a little imaginary war game in which 200 organized left-wing Antifa leftists, #Occupy Wall Street-types, or other left-wing individuals go up against the same number of armed American militia, Oathkeepers, armed citizens, or other right-wing groups. Who do you think has the best advantage and who do you think would win?

Note: In no way am I advocating violence, civil insurrection, or the next "civil war". This is only a theoretical mental exercise and a "what if?" scenario.

First, the armed Antifa groups:

marxists-marching-with-guns-777x397.png

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

38db61a7-c768-4c5e-9678-daf4f739c8e8-jpeg.84497

Next, the armed right-wing militia, Oath-keepers, and armed citizens...

oath-keepers-pennsylvania-1000w.jpg

hutaree-militia-oath-keepers.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
A pox on both their houses. Any knuckle dragged thinking the gun has a place in American politics should be ignored right after the indictments come down.

The battle would be over in a day, with the defeat of the commies.

Only one day? This scenario would take place in an urban environment. Most Antifascist and Occupy types know their way around the cities.
so do the citizens!

Realize too that most Antifa are wearing street clothes. That allows them to blend in with the general population if need be. Militia tends to wear desert or woodland camo, making them easier targets.

Militia tends to wear desert or woodland camo, making them easier targets.
Really I believe militia's tryto match their camofluage to their enviroments. Now armed citizens really have no such uniforms .

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bulletproof-jackets-protection-for-everyone#/

^ husband and I's valentine's day gifts to each other.

Let's play a little imaginary war game in which 200 organized left-wing Antifa leftists, #Occupy Wall Street-types, or other left-wing individuals go up against the same number of armed American militia, Oathkeepers, armed citizens, or other right-wing groups. Who do you think has the best advantage and who do you think would win?

Note: In no way am I advocating violence, civil insurrection, or the next "civil war". This is only a theoretical mental exercise and a "what if?" scenario.

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?

The ANTIFA fags would all get in trouble from r having Daddy’s Merc our past 10 and the “memories” would all take heavy casualties from heart attacks and strokes.

I suspect ANTIFA's full of shit, but if shit got real, there is no doubt in my mind they'd get trashed. I know way too many military men and women to even entertain that these kids could handle that realism.

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?

Your last image is Hollyweird actors. I don't think they count!

Ok, then they get to go on the Antifa side.:biggrin:

Only one day? This scenario would take place in an urban environment. Most Antifascist and Occupy types know their way around the cities.
most antifa are "victims" of bullying and abuse that were pulled into this "movement" with promises of justice and no training or ability to cope. the only things really danger due to their anger are trash bins from being set aflame.

they'd run away after the first couple dropped in front of them and come back wearing tie dyed shirts and long hair begging for peace.

most antifa are "victims" of bullying and abuse that were pulled into this "movement" with promises of justice and no training or ability to cope. the only things really danger due to their anger are trash bins from being set aflame.

they'd run away after the first couple dropped in front of them and come back wearing tie dyed shirts and long hair begging for peace.

I don't think they were victims of bullying. They are victims of "perceived" bullying maybe, victims of the mere "possibility" of "perceived" bullying more likely.

Fantastical excitement. Sounds like sky screaming.

:lol:

Does it?

I have no idea what "sky screaming" is, but it doesn't sound similar to what I'm talking about.
Fantastical excitement. It was your term, I just put in the actions behind it.

Yes, I know what I meant by "fantastical excitement". That's not what I'm confused about. What's "sky screaming"?
I thought you were woke.

Fanatical excitement in action:

No, I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

When I talk about "fantastical excitement", I'm talking about the emotion you feel when you daydream about some scenario, and get excited by it - you start to plan what you'd do, and picture all the cool stuff that would happen. You get into it.

Planning for a fantasy shooting war against antifa is no different from planning what you'd do if the zombies came, or what you'd buy if you won the lottery.

Do these heartfelt vagina suits qualify as fantastical excitement? They planned on winning an election and ended up prancing around dressed as pussies.

women-in-vagina-costumes.jpg

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
The one's who know how to hit what they are aiming at.

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
A pox on both their houses. Any knuckle dragged thinking the gun has a place in American politics should be ignored right after the indictments come down.
I think they are trying to act "tacticool" but our freedom to arm ourselves is supposed to be one of the checks against the Government.

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
By the way OPer that last picture is from the movie Lone Survivor.

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
By the way OPer that last picture is from the movie Lone Survivor.

My bad. I was gonna use this one but they didn't have enough cool gear..

MV5BMjA0NjcxNTYyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTAxNTQyNA@@._V1_.jpg

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?

Darn I missed this one...........lol

Forum List

Back