200,000 people turn out for Obama in Germany

"He is one of those politicians who reaches parts other politicians don't reach," Oakley said. "After the unpopularity of George W. Bush, the world is waiting to love America again, and many see in Obama, with his youth and his optimism, somebody who can bring that about."

Well, I feel like this sums up why the world is already loving Obama. If Obama doesn't win, we might see world popularity reach lower than when bush ran the show.

They are one of our greatest allies, no? This is great. Where is Grampa McSane? Nursing home?

While Obama was addressing 200,000 people in Berlin, McCain was (and I am not making this up!) at Schmidt's Sausage Haus und Restaurant in Columbus, Ohio.

Again did anyone notice the big rock concert that was free before it? Several bands lead up to his speaking... On top of that, who gives a crap what the Germans want. I sure as heck don't. They don't even teach their children about the horrors of WWII.

Again did anyone notice the big rock concert that was free before it? Several bands lead up to his speaking... On top of that, who gives a crap what the Germans want. I sure as heck don't. They don't even teach their children about the horrors of WWII.

What?

No comments about "Old Europe?"

While Obama was addressing 200,000 people in Berlin, McCain was (and I am not making this up!) at Schmidt's Sausage Haus und Restaurant in Columbus, Ohio.

He was trying to rally the Ohio State Fans, they are sick and tired of losing the National Championships in football and basketball to the Floridia Gators!

Why isn't Obama speaking German or French when he addresses these countries? A few weeks ago he was talking about how embarrassing it is the Americans can't speak other languages.....

Forum List

Back