20 fattest states are all Red states

GG probably wants nat'l healthcare so he can gain the power to pry that Southern fried chicken right out of your hands. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, Leftists love more than having power over people.
From what I have seen, Gator would be the last person wanting to use government to force a healthy lifestyle, unless he is being deceitful.

I am the guy that does not support seatbelt laws, helmet laws, smoking bans or anti-discrimination laws and that dumb big government chick thinks I am a lefty!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Seatbelt laws--no
Helmet laws--no
Smoking bans--yes
Anti-discrimination laws--no

So, huh. Not much of a big gov't chick after all, am I? But you're still a leftie just a libertarian leftie.

How do you feel about Trump’s tariffs?

No opinion thus far. Just got out of school, will not weigh in because I haven't looked at all the angles to be honest. I'd rather say that than tell you I approve or not when I don't have all the information.

May for teachers is just like December--crazy busy. Not only that we had a serious illness in the family.

He started his tariffing in Jan of 2018

From what I have seen, Gator would be the last person wanting to use government to force a healthy lifestyle, unless he is being deceitful.

I am the guy that does not support seatbelt laws, helmet laws, smoking bans or anti-discrimination laws and that dumb big government chick thinks I am a lefty!

Seatbelt laws--no
Helmet laws--no
Smoking bans--yes

So, huh. Not much of a big gov't chick after all, am I? But you're still a leftie just a libertarian leftie.

No opinion thus far. Just got out of school, will not weigh in because I haven't looked at all the angles to be honest. I'd rather say that than tell you I approve or not when I don't have all the information.

May for teachers is just like December--crazy busy. Not only that we had a serious illness in the family.

To be honest economies are probably the area of politics for which I have the least natural capacity and world economies even less than that. It's not a natural grasp for me. But hey, knowing what you don't know is a big step. Give me a few days to catch up and I'll get back to you. Seriously--summer is when I try to get my head out of my cave and see what's up in the world.

I'm already deep into historical documentaries but I ALREADY love those--time to stretch myself and learn something new. Please send primers my way! I'm serious. Thanks

being red states mean the majority of votes went red--BUT, not everybody votes!!!!!!!!!!
understand how your '''correlation''' is idiotic ??

How fat is your state?

Is there a correlation between being a “conservative” and being fat?

please explain how you get a correlation between conservatives and being fat--according to states???

Did I say there was one? I asked a simple question, I made no declarations.

But do you find it odd that the 19th (I guess I was off by one) fattest states are all reliable Republican voting states?

Seatbelt laws--no
Helmet laws--no
Smoking bans--yes

To be honest economies are probably the area of politics for which I have the least natural capacity and world economies even less than that. It's not a natural grasp for me. But hey, knowing what you don't know is a big step. Give me a few days to catch up and I'll get back to you. Seriously--summer is when I try to get my head out of my cave and see what's up in the world.

I'm already deep into historical documentaries but I ALREADY love those--time to stretch myself and learn something new. Please send primers my way! I'm serious. Thanks

Fair enough! I feel about history the way you do about economics, it is just not my thing.

How fat is your state?

please explain how you get a correlation between conservatives and being fat--according to states???

But do you find it odd that the 19th (I guess I was off by one) fattest states are all reliable Republican voting states?
don't try to lie/twist//bullshit
yes--you ARE saying there is one---and you just did it again with post # 45
and what are you saying???!!!:
you hate fat people
you hate ''conservatives''?
fat people are worse than skinny people?
etc?
.....your OP has no real stats on the subject/etc---yet when ''''conservatives'' [ hahahah ] like myself give REAL stats on certain groups we are called RACIST/HATERS/etc

Last edited:
More rancid elitism from the rancid elite I see. I see you looking down your nose at the lower classes, and so do they. All. The. Time.

And lest you think it's personal, I'm not fat and I've never been fat.

So, you think only lower class people are fat?

What the hell does being fat have to do with class?

It's a part and parcel of your elitism: red-state, conservative, obese. And yes indeed, it IS related to income and education. Generally, the higher your income and education, the less likely you are to be obese, especially if you are a woman:

Prevalence of Obesity Among Adults, by Household Income and Education

Trump is obese and he is not poor.
Biden is geriatric to fleet fat lol southerns just know how to eat believe me I live in Boston, Democrats are very narcissistic

are you still drunk from your bender last night?

i thought we were supposed to love and support fat people for eating themselves to death ?
so says the lefts corporate sponsors and the Belgian minister of health

Jun132019
Snowflakes Triggered by Calorie Count Exam Question
Exam questions must be carefully scrutinized to weed out any political incorrectness. Otherwise, fragile snowflakes may become triggered. From formerly great Britain:

Pupils protested that a maths GCSE question about how many calories a woman had consumed for breakfast was distressing for anyone who has struggled with an eating disorder.

GCSE = General Certificate of Secondary Education.

One student, a recovering anorexic, told how she was so upset by the question that she had to leave the exam hall in a panic.

No doubt she will be given a perfect score on the test to compensate her for her trauma.

The un-PC exam question:

“There are 84 calories in 100g of banana. There are 87 calories in 100g of yogurt. Priti has 60g of banana and 150g of yogurt for breakfast. Work out the total number of calories in this breakfast”.

The correct answer is, “I’m triggered.”

On a tip from ABC of the ANC.

How fat is your state?

If someone uses the metric system, they can lose a lot of weight in a hurry. I was at a new doctor's office last year who uses a metric based scale.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that I now weigh 125- I hadn't see that weight that low since I was 13 and started filling out.

Doctors in red states are less likely to use the Metric system, so their patients don't get the metric advantage.

How fat is your state?

So you telling us their are plenty of jobs/money purchasing power in Red states and the blue states are malnourished due to lack of jobs/government food stamps?

How fat is your state?

So you telling us their are plenty of jobs/money purchasing power in Red states and the blue states are malnourished due to lack of jobs/government food stamps?

he doesn't really know wtf he's saying
.....anyDUMBASSthing to denigrate conservatives/Repubs/whites/heteros/etc --and this OP proves it

Forum List

Back