2 Things a Tyrannical Government Cannot Survive: An Armed and Mobile Citizenry

YOu and I both know that if something really did happen the vast majority of the folks who brag about this kinda shit would be hiding in their basements, polishing their pistols, muttering about things like "situational awareness" and "clear fire lanes", not out doing anything at all.

They'd tell themselves that it wasn't cowardance, that they are "protecting their neighborhood", but in reality they will be terrified to go outside.
Ok. If 10% of the population or even 10% of the military aged male population is willing to fight a tyrannical government that's all it would take. There are 88 million males in the US 15-60.

I 95 was shut down last year by someone driving a gasoline tanker into a bridge

Without intention, and that was one overpass that was repaired due to a herculean effort. It was also localized.

Same as what we are seeing in LA right now.

Imagine tens of thousands of dead cars on I-95 at rush hour. And it wouldn't even have to be at the time when all cars have the switch. 10% of them having it would leave people stranded for hours at best, days at worst.

Good point
It would only be used…..once in a while

Most drivers will never even notice it is there

But in a high speed chase where police force a speeding vehicle to crash, or the driver who stole it can crash into innocent cars and pedestrians….it makes sense

I would also like an app on my phone where I could remotely disable my car if it is car jacked or stolen

I don‘t see any negative……unless you are a criminal
Using your logic the following should also be mandated.

1. Governers so vehicles cant go over the posted speed limit.

2. Geo Location devices in the event the car is stolen, or being used by a "bad guy"

3. Breathalyzer machines to ensure no one is driving intoxicated. (10k people died as a result of drunk driving in 2022)

4. A device that doesnt allow a car to go through a red light. (100s of deaths and 10's of thousands of injuries are caused by people running red lights)

5. Car wont start unless you buckle your seat belt.

Im sure there are more.

That all depends on if they manage to send Biden out to Pasture.

Someone like Newsom can play moderate well enough to entice some people.

No, my avatar said Biden is doing a great job, is in perfect mental health, and Newsom straight up said he is not going to run for POTUS for the 2024 election.

I believe him. Gavin Newsom would never lie.

Good point
It would only be used…..once in a while

Most drivers will never even notice it is there

But in a high speed chase where police force a speeding vehicle to crash, or the driver who stole it can crash into innocent cars and pedestrians….it makes sense

I would also like an app on my phone where I could remotely disable my car if it is car jacked or stolen

I don‘t see any negative……unless you are a criminal
Then install the fucker on your own time and your own dime. This "mandate" is more government overreach and clearly unconstitutional.

Then install the fucker on your own time and your own dime. This "mandate" is more government overreach and clearly unconstitutional.
Congress has granted vast powers to executive agencies. Im not certain it would be deemed unconstitutional based on that abdication of power. But even if were the Federal Government would just use the same tactic it used to get seatbelt laws passed in all 50 states when they couldnt do it federally. Withhold money.

Makes sense…

If someone steals your car, it can be remotely disabled
If you are driving recklessly and are a danger to others, your vehicle can be disabled
If you are a wanted criminal trying to escape, your car can be disabled

Another idiot in favor of big government control and taking freedoms away from Americans.

You don't want to prosecute people who steal cars, or drive recklessly or are escaping from justice. You want to enable them and protect them, especially if they're one of your precious protected groups that vote for your 'party'.

I think you daily panic thread is funny, and I think it is funny you think that "soon" everyone will have a 2026 or newer car.

The average age of a car in the US is 12.5 years, thus it would take till 2039 till the majority of people have a car with this in it...not really what most of us call "soon"

That's an absolutely ridiculous reason to not be against such a measure taken by the government, you're an idiot.

The Penguin just begs to be mocked.

Every time I read one of his post I picture him doing this...

spongebob-patrick.gif

While you sit and do nothing as government becomes more powerful by the day. As I said, grade A fool.

it is so damn cute how you think mocking you is the same as supporting the government

So you're mocking his concerns regarding big all-powerful government control, but that has no bearing your thoughts on the subject. If you are against it yourself, then why would you mock him, simply because he's on the right and you must mock anyone on the right? No self control, can't help yourself? Or you just like to look like a fool that doesn't know if he's coming or going?

Ok. If 10% of the population or even 10% of the military aged male population is willing to fight a tyrannical government that's all it would take. There are 88 million males in the US 15-60.
You going to take on tanks and attack helicopters?

Forum List

Back