2 Things a Tyrannical Government Cannot Survive: An Armed and Mobile Citizenry

“Soon the swamp creatures can declare an emergency at will and shutdown all Americans from transportation. Or vote a certain way or post a Facebook story the swamp doesn’t like? No transportation for you.”

:laughing0301:
The paranoia of the right
Same reason you need an assault rifle and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo
Need to keep the evil Gubmint in check

So, you do not think if Trump gains the White House again that he might abuse his power?

Your blind faith in people to do the right thing is a tad naïve .

So, you do not think if Trump gains the White House again that he might abuse his power?

Your blind faith in people to do the right thing is a tad naïve .

As power hungry as Trump is, I doubt he would disable all vehicles

Who needs a kill switch?
Why wouldn’t the Evil Gubmint just stop private gasoline sales?

Follow me to learn what’s going on in the world.

“This is the second set of charges this month involving takeout food. Last week, a 20-year-old man was charged with breaking health orders as he left Auckland in search of McDonald's, which he documented on TikTok.“

Follow me to learn what’s going on in the world.

“This is the second set of charges this month involving takeout food. Last week, a 20-year-old man was charged with breaking health orders as he left Auckland in search of McDonald's, which he documented on TikTok.“

Thanks. I will admit I do not follow the news in New Zealand, thank goodness I have you here to give me 2 year old links! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I guess goofie gator is all for the government being able to control your car, another proponent of big government that laughs all the way to total control. i.e. a complete fool. I guess there's nothing to ever worry about with the government, they're all on 'our side' and would never attempt to control us. :cuckoo:

"The federal government has mandated that all vehicles sold after 2026 must have a kill switch that can disable your vehicle based on your driving performance," Massie "tweeted" on X (formerly Twitter). "My amendment to defund that unconstitutional mandate failed tonight."
More MAGATS being owned.
Treat them well Golfing Gator
They're dumb but fun to play with.

I guess goofie gator is all for the government being able to control your car, another proponent of big government that laughs all the way to total control. i.e. a complete fool. I guess there's nothing to ever worry about with the government, they're all on 'our side' and would never attempt to control us. :cuckoo:

"The federal government has mandated that all vehicles sold after 2026 must have a kill switch that can disable your vehicle based on your driving performance," Massie "tweeted" on X (formerly Twitter). "My amendment to defund that unconstitutional mandate failed tonight."

you might try reading the thread before making such a fool out of yourself

Makes sense…

If someone steals your car, it can be remotely disabled
If you are driving recklessly and are a danger to others, your vehicle can be disabled
If you are a wanted criminal trying to escape, your car can be disabled

if you are heading to a protest the government doesn't like, your car can be disabled.
if you are a known voter for a party the current government doesn't like, your car can be disabled
if you have a long commute and the government wants you to move to one of those 15 minute cities, your car can be disabled.

if you are heading to a protest the government doesn't like, your car can be disabled.
if you are a known voter for a party the current government doesn't like, your car can be disabled
if you have a long commute and the government wants you to move to one of those 15 minute cities, your car can be disabled.

Paranoia about evil Gubmint

If you are a political opponent, an Evil Gubmint can just boot your car

Paranoia about evil Gubmint

If you are a political opponent, an Evil Gubmint can just boot your car

It takes time to boot a few thousand cars.

It takes less time for a flick of the switch.

And besides government, that opens the cars up to hackers.

Green weenies shut down all the cars on I-95 at once to protest car culture.

People not seeing the inherent danger of government controled vehicle cut off switches are really dumb.

Forum List

Back