2 Things a Tyrannical Government Cannot Survive: An Armed and Mobile Citizenry

Without intention, and that was one overpass that was repaired due to a herculean effort. It was also localized.

Same as what we are seeing in LA right now.

Imagine tens of thousands of dead cars on I-95 at rush hour. And it wouldn't even have to be at the time when all cars have the switch. 10% of them having it would leave people stranded for hours at best, days at worst.
Or you could just blow up a bridge to shut down the interstate

If a terrorist wants to disrupt traffic
They can

Why not

You are assuming an evil gubmint will attack its people

I do not assume they will, I just do not see the reason to give them this power for basically no gain at all.

Also, to get the military to use its tanks and helos against the general population involves getting the enlisted to do the dirty work, while shutting down cars takes just one person.

Well, the swamp has taken care of one of them
Soon the swamp creatures

Whenever I read some poster using the term 'the Swamp'......I know we have another QAnon/Alex Jones RWNJ on the board.

It's a sure-fire tell.

"The Swamp" is fiction. It's their version of the Chupacabra they can fetish over.

Fiction that some Q-Anon/MAGA's use to self-pleasure themselves.

No disrespect intended.

You going to take on tanks and attack helicopters?
1. Good luck getting a US service commander to attack us citizens.

2. Good luck getting US service members to obey the order to attack us citizens.

3. 8 million men even if they are armed with just small arms would over run tanks, and helicopters yes. Especially given that were this hypothetical war to happen it would be spread out over the entirety of the US.

Makes sense…

If someone steals your car, it can be remotely disabled
If you are driving recklessly and are a danger to others, your vehicle can be disabled
If you are a wanted criminal trying to escape, your car can be disabled
If you are a conservative who has incurred the wrath of some deep state politician, your car can be disabled.

Only boot lickers don't see the downside of giving government control over your life.

Well, the swamp has taken care of one of them as it continues to work on the other.

An amendment proposed by Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) to stop the federal government from basically taking over private vehicle ownership in 2026 and beyond has failed, meaning Americans will soon become prisoners in their own cars.

Soon the swamp creatures can declare an emergency at will and shutdown all Americans from transportation. Or vote a certain way or post a Facebook story the swamp doesn’t like? No transportation for you.

Title should have been:

"Things schoolchildren cannot survive"

2. Good luck getting US service members to obey the order to attack us citizens.

3. 8 million men even if they are armed with just small arms would over run tanks, and helicopters yes. Especially given that were this hypothetical war to happen it would be spread out over the entirety of the US.
That would require organization and communication. That defective fetus would be aborted early in its term.

I wouldn't be so confident about the resistance of service people to government oppression.

Whenever I read some poster using the term 'the Swamp'......I know we have another QAnon/Alex Jones RWNJ on the board.

It's a sure-fire tell.

"The Swamp" is fiction. It's their version of the Chupacabra they can fetish over.

Fiction that some Q-Anon/MAGA's use to self-pleasure themselves.

No disrespect intended.
How did you verify that said person was a member of QAnon?

Well, it is your hypothetical

I agree Service members would be hesitant to take on US Citizens……..Until that crazy gun nut shoots one of his buddies

Forum List

Back