2 months June & July summer vacation school fees not less than Bomb for middle class

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
2 months June & July summer vacation school fees not less than Bomb for middle class parents

I want to ask express my view point when middle and low income group PARENTS received payment slip for depositing 2 months school fees for June and July which is consider “summer vacation” is not less than bomb to middle class group.

Because they hardly manage to run their monthly expenses and due to inflation increasing very sharply and this circumstances to pay 2 month school fees for June and July is consider total injustice and burden to low income parents.

Why not our Education department asked school management to give some relaxation or facility in paying school fees for those parents who are spending their lives in difficulties but shy to take support from any one. But I suggest to Education Minister please instruct all education institute in Pakistan do not take school fees for summer HOLIDAYS otherwise face a uniform way fine of only 0.5 Million ( Rupees Five Lac ONLY), THIS law should be passed in Senate and National Assembly to enforce quickly.

Those who are rich class have capacity to pay not for 2 months but entire 12 months in at once but consider those lower income how they arrange funds for school fees payment otherwise their school will kick out their kids for non-payment of fees.

Secondly request to Sind Education Department to check the private school increased own way raise in school fees without any approval or permission from Government this issue should be notice and control for not increasing fees abnormal way which will be burden for middle class group.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back