2 Lesbians Charged with Faking "Hate Crime"...

That's horrible. I'm glad they were caught and I hope they pay the appropriate price for perpetrating a fraud. There is plenty of actual hate crimes going on without having to invent them.

I watched the news clip that mentioned investigators didn't want to go into why they believed it was all staged, but surely thet could've underlined what made them suspect the couple in the first place if they're willing to share their suspicions with the local press?

Again.. having 'hate crime'... do you also have 'kindness crime'??

The whole concept of hate crime is bullshit to begin with

Murder1 is murder1... assault is assault... battery is battery... manslaughter2 is manslaughter2... etc
Things can go to motive to prove the crime, but it does not make it any different

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
That's horrible. I'm glad they were caught and I hope they pay the appropriate price for perpetrating a fraud. There is plenty of actual hate crimes going on without having to invent them.

Plenty?...

I don't remember the last one in Denver regarding Gays.

Could you Direct me to the Plenty?...

I bet the bulk of whatever you Consider a Hate Crime Against Gays is coming from the Minority Communities. :thup:

:)

peace...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seawytch For This Useful Post:
bodecea (Today), Two Thumbs (Today)

I think ALL Lesbians Condone this... Hell, they Feel it's a Right...

peace...

Again.. having 'hate crime'... do you also have 'kindness crime'??

The whole concept of hate crime is bullshit to begin with

Murder1 is murder1... assault is assault... battery is battery... manslaughter2 is manslaughter2... etc
Things can go to motive to prove the crime, but it does not make it any different

You're right. The strange part about this law is that normally the prosecutor need not prove motive in cases. It's enough to prove the person is guilty of the crime. In hate crimes, it seems more about motive than anything and it's just too hard to prove why someone did what they did. It's usually an assumption. People should not be convicted based on assumption, but yet they are. If the prosecutor alleges it was a hate crime and the jury buys into the assumption, time is added to the sentence.

Anyone who can kill or injure another person deliberately is dangerous. I don't give a shit why they did it because one reason is no more excusable than another unless we're talking self defense. If it can be proven that they are guilty, lock 'em up.

Plenty?...

I bet the bulk of whatever you Consider a Hate Crime Against Gays is coming from the Minority Communities. :thup:

peace...

The FBI, helpfully, provides statistics.

In 2010, law enforcement agencies reported 1,470 hate crime offenses based on sexual-orientation bias. Of these offenses:

57.9 percent were classified as anti-male homosexual bias.
27.4 percent were reported as anti-homosexual bias.
11.4 percent were prompted by an anti-female homosexual bias.
1.4 percent were the result of an anti-heterosexual bias.
1.9 percent were classified as anti-bisexual bias.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...atives/hate-crime-2010-incidents-and-offenses

Plenty?...

peace...

Oh, and you'd probably lose that bet.

By race
In 2010, the races of the 6,008 known hate crime offenders were as follows:

58.6 percent were white.
18.4 percent were black.
8.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
1.0 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
12.0 percent were of unknown race.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2010/narratives/hate-crime-2010-offenders

Forum List

Back