2 Lesbians Charged with Faking "Hate Crime"...

That's horrible. I'm glad they were caught and I hope they pay the appropriate price for perpetrating a fraud. There is plenty of actual hate crimes going on without having to invent them.

Plenty?...

I don't remember the last one in Denver regarding Gays.

Could you Direct me to the Plenty?...

I bet the bulk of whatever you Consider a Hate Crime Against Gays is coming from the Minority Communities. :thup:

:)

peace...

The FBI, helpfully, provides statistics.

In 2010, law enforcement agencies reported 1,470 hate crime offenses based on sexual-orientation bias. Of these offenses:

57.9 percent were classified as anti-male homosexual bias.
27.4 percent were reported as anti-homosexual bias.
11.4 percent were prompted by an anti-female homosexual bias.
1.4 percent were the result of an anti-heterosexual bias.
1.9 percent were classified as anti-bisexual bias.

FBI — Incidents and Offenses

1,470... In a country of 300,000,000+... "Reported". And again, I would LOVE to know the Race of the Haters. :thup:

peace...

hardly, i personally don't give a shit about the story. Press charges and be done with it.

Stupid fuck

:lmao:

Yeah, you aren't all butthurt over this or anything... :thup:

peace...

why would i be butt hurt over people i dont even know or care about?

Oh you are just trying to project my feelings because you think you know me.

Typical mal....Being gay as usual.

You say "gay" like it's a bad thing Plasticballs...

You have a problem with gay people?

peace...

That's horrible. I'm glad they were caught and I hope they pay the appropriate price for perpetrating a fraud. There is plenty of actual hate crimes going on without having to invent them.

Plenty?...

I don't remember the last one in Denver regarding Gays.

Could you Direct me to the Plenty?...

I bet the bulk of whatever you Consider a Hate Crime Against Gays is coming from the Minority Communities. :thup:

peace...

Oh, and you'd probably lose that bet.

By race
In 2010, the races of the 6,008 known hate crime offenders were as follows:

58.6 percent were white.
18.4 percent were black.
8.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
1.0 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
12.0 percent were of unknown race.

FBI — Offenders

18.4% were Black... While they are 12% of the Population...

Whites are what, 72%?... And they accounted for 58.6%?...

See what I am saying here?

peace...

"So maybe I am too idealistic, but I believe way deep inside me that we can make things better for everyone. I will be a catalyst. I will do what it takes. I will. Watch me."

peace...

Actual hate crimes? Crime is crime, and nobody deserves better protection under the Law simply by their sexual orientation, or skin color.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Actual hate crimes? Crime is crime, and nobody deserves better protection under the Law simply by their sexual orientation, or skin color.

^Closet Fag Hates himself and others... HA-HA!...

At least that's the Response when you Observe Reality with these Dishonest Activist Absolutists. :thup:

peace...

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

Again.. having 'hate crime'... do you also have 'kindness crime'??

The whole concept of hate crime is bullshit to begin with

Murder1 is murder1... assault is assault... battery is battery... manslaughter2 is manslaughter2... etc
Things can go to motive to prove the crime, but it does not make it any different
Again...it goes along with the liberal mantra. Defining "hate crime" gives the liberals something else to regulate, justification for more government workers and instructional legislation for dealing with those dastardly "haters".

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

Again.. having 'hate crime'... do you also have 'kindness crime'??

The whole concept of hate crime is bullshit to begin with

Murder1 is murder1... assault is assault... battery is battery... manslaughter2 is manslaughter2... etc
Things can go to motive to prove the crime, but it does not make it any different
Again...it goes along with the liberal mantra. Defining "hate crime" gives the liberals something else to regulate, justification for more government workers and instructional legislation for dealing with those dastardly "haters".

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

And they can Regulate Hate Crimes in a way that Focuses them on their Real and Perceived Political Enemies...

Hate Crimes will Evolve into Churches not being able to Read from Leviticus.

It can't be any other way.

peace...

Forum List

Back