2 Gazans wounded, 4 missing after Israel fires on boats

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I thought there was supposed to be a cease fire.
-------------
Gaza City (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Two Gaza fishermen were wounded and four missing on Monday after the Israeli navy fired on two boats off the coast, officials from the Hamas-run security services said.

The two wounded fishermen were pulled out of the water off the southern port of Rafah after the Israeli fire destroyed both boats, a Hamas security official said.

2 Gazans wounded 4 missing after Israel fires on boats - Yahoo News

-------------
Gaza City (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Two Gaza fishermen were wounded and four missing on Monday after the Israeli navy fired on two boats off the coast, officials from the Hamas-run security services said.

The two wounded fishermen were pulled out of the water off the southern port of Rafah after the Israeli fire destroyed both boats, a Hamas security official said.

Says it all really, a Hamas security official said. just hamas propaganda to cover up their murder of fatah members AGAIN

-------------

Says it all really, a Hamas security official said. just hamas propaganda to cover up their murder of fatah members AGAIN

Are you really SO dumb Phoney...

"The Israeli military confirmed that naval fire had destroyed one boat"

Are you like 9 years old or something?

Every post you make is just so dumbass!

Read the freaking link!

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Did you read the link and see were it was stated the boats were engaged in smuggling, The Israeli military said that naval vessels had tracked a boat engaged in smuggling from nearby Egypt.
"The forces followed the boat and identified it heading back towards Gaza, fully loaded," it said, adding that Israeli warships had fired warning shots before targeting the vessel when it failed to respond.
"The smuggling attempt was foiled and the target was destroyed," it said, without indicating what the boat had been carrying.

So still a case of TERRORISTS getting treated fairly under INTERNATIONAL LAW, I wont lose any sleep over this. But I will over the illegal immigrants that are flooding my country and raping our 11 and 12 year old girls. I don't know of anyone that agreed to them coming here.

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Did you read the link and see were it was stated the boats were engaged in smuggling, The Israeli military said that naval vessels had tracked a boat engaged in smuggling from nearby Egypt.
"The forces followed the boat and identified it heading back towards Gaza, fully loaded," it said, adding that Israeli warships had fired warning shots before targeting the vessel when it failed to respond.
"The smuggling attempt was foiled and the target was destroyed," it said, without indicating what the boat had been carrying.

So still a case of TERRORISTS getting treated fairly under INTERNATIONAL LAW, I wont lose any sleep over this. But I will over the illegal immigrants that are flooding my country and raping our 11 and 12 year old girls. I don't know of anyone that agreed to them coming here.
Define smuggling.

What were they "smuggling?"

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Define smuggling.

What were they "smuggling?"
Probably food.

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Oh Phoney...

Why do I always let myself get drawn into YOUR stupidity!?

A smuggler is NOT a terrorist as you blindly point out!

The smuggling attempt was foiled eh? Oh, what is it EXACTLY they were smuggling?

Fully loaded with? What?

And the rest of your post is completely off topic mate...

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Well golly gee, why wouldn't those innocent Gaza fisherman stop the boats at Israel's request if they had nothing to hide? Not too bright are they?

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Well golly gee, why wouldn't those innocent Gaza fisherman stop the boats at Israel's request if they had nothing to hide? Not too bright are they?

Navy fires on suspicious Gaza boat returning from Sinai The Times of Israel

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Well golly gee.... If you go look on YT you will find several videos of fisherman being fired upon (toward) for no apparent reason!

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Well golly gee.... If you go look on YT you will find several videos of fisherman being fired upon (toward) for no apparent reason!

"No apparant reason" Now THAT'S funny!

-------------

Read the freaking link!

Oh go on... Humor me...

Where in that video did you see an "apparent reason"?

I'm mightily impressed by the speed these fishing boats are capable of to enable them to outrun Isreali Navy warships, forcing them to destroy the boat and it's cargo, thereby also any evidence of smuggling. Convenient. Another "shot while trying to escape" story.

If the boat was really smuggling, all they had to do was overtake it and shoot out the motor. They've done it before...
http://electronicintifada.net/sites/electronicintifada.net/files/artman2/2/090702-gaza-fishermen.jpg
Navy prevents tobacco smugglers from reaching Gaza - Israel News Ynetnews

...or was this crew just too lazy and incompetent and decided on a bit of "target practice" to brighten up an otherwise dull patrol.

Read the freaking link!

Oh go on... Humor me...

Videos don't always tell the whole story.

The dishonesty of Zionists is becoming legendary.

It come so far that if one said the sun was shining you would have to suspect they had extinguished it a few minutes back, and we just had the last rays that made it out.

Read the freaking link!

Oh go on... Humor me...

Videos don't always tell the whole story.

Never said they do Toasty...

Just asking a question!

This one is really easy.
Israeli boats fire on unarmed Palestinian fishing boats.
The Israeli boats are faster, so they can easily overtake the small unarmed fishing boats.
There is no need for a prolonged, USS liberty style, attack, as they can easily murder the fisherman with their large canon.
They act like a cat, playing with a mouse before killing it.

Are these the same Border Police, like those who murdered the two teenagers on Nakba Day, just on boats?

This topic is so anti-semitic, Zionist navy was just trying to defend themselves from unarmed Palestinian evils who were trying to feed their children.

Forum List

Back