Israel give ebola equiptment to PA

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Israel Gives Ebola Detection Equipment to Palestinian Authority and Hamas
November 10, 2014 6:37 pm

An Ebola virus virion. Photo: CDC/Cynthia Goldsmith.

JNS.org - Despite a string of Palestinian terror attacks on Israelis in recent days, which have resulted in dozens of injuries and two deaths, the Israeli government on Sunday transferred Ebola screening equipment to the Palestinian Authority and Hamas.

The equipment was transferred after a Palestinian request and will be used to diagnose the Ebola virus among people entering the West Bank from Jordan and the Gaza Strip through the Rafah Crossing, Yedioth Ahronoth reported.

The equipment includes a special thermometer, laboratory kits, and protective suits. Beyond the Rafah Crossing, Hamas is solely responsible for handling the equipment in Gaza. Israel is also supplying the Allenby border crossing with Jordan with the detection devices.

The Israeli civilian committee is also holding regular meetings in Israel with the Palestinian Minister of Civil Affairs and representatives from Gaza’s Health Ministry regarding the prevention of the spread of Ebola in the West Bank, Gaza, and Israel should an infected person be discovered.

Well for goodness sakes, we don't want the Pals to infect the Israelites do we. When I read this a few weeks ago how they were talking about how to prevent the spread, I thought great, but no sitting down with them for peace talks. Israel never does anything that doesn't have a bearing on them. I would bet if they could infect them and protect themselves they would.

Well for goodness sakes, we don't want the Pals to infect the Israelites do we. When I read this a few weeks ago how they were talking about how to prevent the spread, I thought great, but no sitting down with them for peace talks. Israel never does anything that doesn't have a bearing on them. I would bet if they could infect them and protect themselves they would.

Outstanding point. Better for Israel to just get rid of the Palestinians, right Penelope?

Well after that immature ANTISEMITIC rant I wish someone would infect you with ebola. I wonder what words you would have changed if the Israeli's had refused point blank to help and instituted a closed door policy that included shooting to kill and incineration of any bodies. That is what the arab muslims would do in this situation isn't it.

Outstanding point. Better for Israel to just get rid of the Palestinians, right Penelope?

They would if the world wasn't watching. The only time they sit and talk to the Pals is about the Ebola virus, come on. Its a good thing, but not done our of concern for the pals but for themselves.

We shouldn't really care they have Ebola or not, we give it to them out of duty, first of all, so they don't go blame the "occupation" if something bad happens to them.

Not that they won't blame us anyway, that's what they do.

Ya know what? You're a snarky fuckin' Nazi :asshole:!

They would if the world wasn't watching. The only time they sit and talk to the Pals is about the Ebola virus, come on. Its a good thing, but not done our of concern for the pals but for themselves.

I dont know who is feeding you this shit, but it is the Palestinians that refuse to talk peace until their pre conditions and demands are met. You do know what those pre conditions are don't you, the removal of all Isrealis from palestine as defined by the arab muslims ( and yes this includes Israel ) and the compete surrender of Israel. Now would you negotiate with people making those demands of you. Even the UN has told the P.A. it cant make those demands. If it was the other way round Palestine would be sending Ebola patients to Israel hoping to infect the whole country. Time for Israel to tell the P.A. it is time to start doing things for yourself, here is the FREE DETERMINATION to start you on the way.

Israel Gives Ebola Detection Equipment to Palestinian Authority and Hamas
November 10, 2014 6:37 pm

An Ebola virus virion. Photo: CDC/Cynthia Goldsmith.

JNS.org - Despite a string of Palestinian terror attacks on Israelis in recent days, which have resulted in dozens of injuries and two deaths, the Israeli government on Sunday transferred Ebola screening equipment to the Palestinian Authority and Hamas.

The equipment was transferred after a Palestinian request and will be used to diagnose the Ebola virus among people entering the West Bank from Jordan and the Gaza Strip through the Rafah Crossing, Yedioth Ahronoth reported.

The equipment includes a special thermometer, laboratory kits, and protective suits. Beyond the Rafah Crossing, Hamas is solely responsible for handling the equipment in Gaza. Israel is also supplying the Allenby border crossing with Jordan with the detection devices.

The Israeli civilian committee is also holding regular meetings in Israel with the Palestinian Minister of Civil Affairs and representatives from Gaza’s Health Ministry regarding the prevention of the spread of Ebola in the West Bank, Gaza, and Israel should an infected person be discovered.

While Palestinians are busy trying to kill Jews, Israelis are buys trying to save lives.

israel-flag-o.gif

Forum List

Back