2 Black thugz beat to death 88 yr old WWII Vet

Everybody listen to this guys take on the Veterans murder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJAzpsXxVM]WWll Veteran Beaten to Death by THUGS... - YouTube[/ame]

Probably 20,000 post on this board attacking Zimmerman and this doesn't deserve discussion???

I do more to promote science and betterment of our society then nearly anyone.

The two boys were caught, it was a robbery not race related which the family even stated. He had two very large memorials, and a very respectful funeral with military honors.
Black leaders in the Spokane community made many comments about the incident, and offered their condolences.

Everybody listen to this guys take on the Veterans murder.

WWll Veteran Beaten to Death by THUGS... - YouTube

Well, people are getting sick of this libtard bullshit, punishing the targeted victim if they defend themselves.

To the mass media the dead victim is a hero and martyr for peace, while the man who uses a gun to defend himself is a gun toting, trigger happy nutball who should be prosecuted for murder, especially if he killed a black teen.

So whats next...? More and more innocent people get killed and our rights to defend ourselves in various ways is further restricted by ignoramus hypocrits like Mayor Bloomberg, Governor Cuomo and almost the entire media establishment from news journalists to actors to musicians to pro wrestlers.

The intent is to make people feel odd that they own, want to own or are considering buying a gun.

Probably 20,000 post on this board attacking Zimmerman and this doesn't deserve discussion???

The two boys were caught, it was a robbery not race related which the family even stated. He had two very large memorials, and a very respectful funeral with military honors.
Black leaders in the Spokane community made many comments about the incident, and offered their condolences.

So that makes it OK?

Go fuck yourself, stooge.

So that makes it OK?

No!
I was giving him an update, loser.
I went to the memorial set up for the man. Did you, loser?
FYI, I live in Spokane where it happened and knew people who were friends with the victim, and know people who know the two boys.
This was a horrible crime that shook the community. His family made it very clear they didn't want it to become a race issue.

So that makes it OK?

No!
I was giving him an update, loser.
I went to the memorial set up for the man. Did you, loser?
FYI, I live in Spokane where it happened and knew people who were friends with the victim, and know people who know the two boys.
This was a horrible crime that shook the community. His family made it very clear they didn't want it to become a race issue.

I misread your post, so I apologize for the insults....this time, lol.

From the article: Friends of Belton say he was wounded in WWII in Okinawa but survived

Survived being wounded on the battlefield fighting for our nation only to be beaten to death by no good for nothing trash.

Pity he wasn't wearing a helmet for head protection and carrying a gun in his hand [the other hand hiding it] ready to fire.
...or one of those compact machine guns.

The racial tension in this failed republic is getting a little out of hand, but I have to say most of the blame can be directed toward the black man and his enablers.

Whites would be a lot better off if all the blacks left. If the whites left blacks would be lost. They have never been able to create a viable society, or even maintain one when it was given to them.

It's economic, but thanks for the race baiting, 50% racist Pub dupes, the cause of our economic problems. Well, for stupidly being the chumps of pander to the rich, distract and divide the dupes, greedy idiot lying Pub a-holes.

It is not economic. It is biological. When Orientals and whites are poor they still have much lower crime rates.

I'm afraid the last month of blacks murdering whites is only the beginning of what's coming and it's gonna be a big bloody mess. :(

Wait until we start fighting back. :clap2:

The Civil War was followed by the Reconstruction Era. There was an effort to admit blacks as citizens. When Northern whites realized that blacks were really inferior Reconstruction came to an end, blacks were subjected to second class citizenship, and subdued with the extra legal terrorism of the Klu Klux Klan. The American South once again became safe for white people.

It is time to recognize that the civil rights legislation was a mistake.

They are giving blacks a pass. Every excuse will be made for them including that the old guy was a racist who had it coming.

A white racist is a white person who has seen blacks up close, and who knows what they are like.

A white person who is liberal on racial issues is a white person who is fortunate enough to have had little to do with blacks.

Well, I hope some soldier catches these punks, and will put the fear o' God into their souls before they are put away for the remainder of their lives. This man survived the hells of WWII but is taken down by a pair of low life black kids. Am I racist for saying the black kids are low lifes? No. I am being factual.

Liberals think nothing of it. Of course not, nobody in the DNC thinks of it when it doesn't play along with their narrative.

Please..let me help here. I am black. These thugs are gutter trash who, will most likely end up dead in some gutter. They are animals who would take on an old man because he is an easy target.

No, whites are NOT racist for pointing out the obvious. If they were White and the Vet was black, the same would apply.

Stupid Liberals.

Thank you. :clap2:

Shorty's killer pleads guilty...

Teenager pleads guilty in beating death of WWII veteran
January 8, 2015 — A 17-year-old pleaded guilty Wednesday to murder in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Belton, a World War II veteran who survived the battle of Okinawa but was killed in a robbery outside a Washington state bar in 2013.
Kenan Adams-Kinard pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in exchange for two lesser charges being dropped. He faces a standard sentence to 20 to 27 years in prison when he is sentenced at a later date. Adams-Kinard and Demetruis Glenn were both 16 when they were charged with severely beating Belton in his car on Aug. 21, 2013, during a robbery. The veteran died of his injuries the next day. The beating death of the diminutive veteran, who was known as "Shorty," sparked outrage in Spokane. The courtroom was packed Wednesday with family members of Adams-Kinard and Belton.

After the hearing, Pastor Ezra Kinlow spoke to reporters on behalf of the Adams-Kinard family. Kinlow said Kenan Adams-Kinard made the decision on his own to plead guilty. "There is nothing we can do about it," Kinlow said. "We feel that Kenan got in trouble and he has to pay." "The family is hurt," he said. Belton's family and friends did not talk to reporters after the hearing, which was held under tight security. But one family member talked to a newspaper on Tuesday. Adams-Kinard "did a really terrible, terrible thing to an old man who was defenseless, and he needs to be punished for what he did," Bobbie Belton, daughter-in-law of the victim, told The Spokesman-Review.

image.JPG

Kenan Adams Kinard, center, is led into a courtroom, Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2015, in Spokane, Wash. before taking a plea deal in the murder of Delbert Belton.

Adams-Kinard and Glenn had been scheduled to go on trial together next week. Glenn's trial is still scheduled to begin on Monday. Prosecutors charged both teens as adults with first-degree murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery. Spokane County Prosecutor Larry Haskell said the Belton family supported the plea agreement. He declined to say if the plea deal would require Adams-Kinard to testify against Glenn. Adams-Kinard, who entered the courtroom in handcuffs and chains, repeatedly said "yes sir" as Spokane County Superior Court Judge Sam Cozza questioned him about the plea agreement. Asked for his plea, the teenager said: "Guilty."

Under terms of the deal, Adams-Kinard would serve 20 years in prison, with credit for time already served. He would remain in a juvenile jail until age 21, and serve three years of probation after his eventual release. However, the sentencing judge is not bound by that deal, Cozza said. Glenn turned himself in to police shortly after surveillance photos were distributed by investigators. Adams-Kinard was found by police a few days later, hiding in an apartment. Adams-Kinard claimed in a letter to his mother that Belton was a drug dealer and had shorted them in a crack cocaine deal. Police dismissed those claims as unfounded. Belton returned to Spokane after World War II and spent decades working at Kaiser Aluminum before retiring.

Teenager pleads guilty in beating death of WWII veteran - U.S. - Stripes

Forum List

Back