Remember this from last year? When the 88 year old veteran was beaten to death?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
88-Year-Old WWII Veteran Beaten to Death by Two Teens in Parking Lot Suspect Photos Released Video TheBlaze.com

An 88-year-old World War II veteran was savagely beaten by two teenagers in a parking lot in Spokane, Wash., on Wednesday evening, KXLY-TV reports. Delbert Belton died in the hospital Thursday morning from the injuries he sustained in the brutal attack.

23225525_BG3-620x377.jpg

23225525_BG5.jpg

^^^^The ape that killed him. The fucking APE that beat him to death. Fucking ape.

----------------------------------------

Fuck you liberals. Fuck you.

Do you have a point, or are you just reveling in the opportunity to call some black kids "apes"?

No, not a black kid, a murdering fucking thug who beat an 88 year old man to death.

Where did I even mention color? Are you saying a person that is called an ape is automatically black? Ooooops, I meant "African American."

What a racist you are.

Wait, maybe I should have called him an educated, well adjusted young man beat an elderly man to death.

:lol:

So, the answer to my question is "no", then. Carry on.

I'm sure Google will provide you with a bunch more black kids committing crimes to start entirely "not racist" threads on.

I'm sure Google will provide you with a bunch more black kids committing crimes to start entirely "not racist" threads on.

You are a fool. With all due disrespect.

Your hypocrisy was revealed and you know it.

Carry on hypocrite.

You going to let me know why you thought "ape" was only referring to the black guy? Are you even show your disgust towards the ape for beating an 88 year old man to death, or are you going ponder how you are the racist?

Carry on hypocrite.

You going to let me know why you thought "ape" was only referring to the black guy? Are you even show your disgust towards the ape for beating an 88 year old man to death, or are you going ponder how you are the racist?

I knew that your use of the term "apes" was referring to two black kids because I know the story, and the two people in prison for killing that guys are both teenagers, and both black.

You'll be happy to know that your compatriots with the Aryan Brotherhood have put a hit out on those two kids in prison, though.

They'll probably be dead too soon enough, that should make you feel better.

Carry on hypocrite.

I knew that your use of the term "apes" was referring to two black kids because I know the story, and the two people in prison for killing that guys are both teenagers, and both black.

You'll be happy to know that your compatriots with the Aryan Brotherhood have put a hit out on those two kids in prison, though.

You knew that me use of the term apes, referred to black people? Still not considering it was because they beat an 88 year old man to death.

That is the way apes kill each other, you know that right?

You are a hypocritical racist patronizing fool who cannot see your own hypocrisy. Your arrogant pathetic pride will not allow that.

All of you leftists are nothing but hypocrites. Absolutely nothing more. I also love how you stereo type too. To prove it, if you anything about me, you would know the KKK would never allow me into their pathetic meetings. Being how brown my skin is.

You are a fool. A hypocrite and a fool. Carry on mod.

Carry on hypocrite.

You knew that me use of the term apes, referred to black people? Still not considering it was because they beat an 88 year old man to death.

You are a hypocritical racist patronizing fool who cannot see your own hypocrisy. Your arrogant pathetic pride will not allow that.

All of you leftists are nothing but hypocrites. Absolutely nothing more. I also love how you stereo type too. To prove it, if you anything about me, you would know the KKK would never allow me into their pathetic meetings. Being how brown my skin is.

inigomontoyameme.jpg

(The above meme is referring to your use of the word "hypocrite", in case you were wondering)

Carry on hypocrite.

inigomontoyameme.jpg

(The above meme is referring to your use of the word "hypocrite", in case you were wondering)

You referred to the ape as a black person. I used to term to describe a murderer.

The fact you think APE refers to only black people, is you being the hypocrite you are.

You then assumed the color of my skin, like the presumptuous arrogant left wing ass hypocrite you are.

Your double standards are pathetic. Your ideology is pathetic. You are a hypocrite.

Now, go get your pats on your back from fellow lefties on whatever bandwagon you are on.

Carry on mod.

Carry on hypocrite.

inigomontoyameme.jpg

You referred to the ape as a black person. I used to term to describe a murderer.

The fact you think APE refers to only black people, is you being the hypocrite you are.

You then assumed the color of my skin, like the presumptuous arrogant left wing ass hypocrite you are.

Your double standards are pathetic. Your ideology is pathetic. You are a hypocrite.

Now, go get your pats on your back from fellow lefties on whatever bandwagon you are on.

Carry on mod.

No, you referred to two black kids as "apes". The fact that they're murderers doesn't make them stop being black - in fact, I can't possibly think of any reason for you to start this thread other than the fact they were black. It's really silly for you to try to deny it, it's in the OP.

The entire purpose of this thread is a really weak attempt to bait people into commenting on the obvious fact, and then jump out to call them "racists". It's so transparent it's hilarious.

As a side note, it's also pretty entertaining that you think constantly referencing the fact that I'm a staff member here will somehow strengthen your point.

Carry on hypocrite.

inigomontoyameme.jpg

Carry on mod.

No, you referred to two black kids as "apes". The fact that they're murderers doesn't make them stop being black - in fact, I can't possibly think of any reason for you to start this thread other than the fact they were black. It's really silly for you to try to deny it, it's in the OP.

The entire purpose of this thread is a really weak attempt to bait people into commenting on the obvious fact, and then jump out to call them "racists". It's so transparent it's hilarious.

As a side note, it's also pretty entertaining that you think constantly referencing the fact that I'm a staff member here will somehow strengthen your point.

No, I did not. I referred to the APE (notice the singular version) in the photo. I referred to him as the ape he is.

NOT FOR BEING BLACK, BUT FOR BEING A MURDERER.

YOU ARE FUCKING DENSE.

It is you, that thought I referred to him as an APE for being black. I did it for him being a murderer and beating and killing an elderly man. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAD THE THOUGHT of him being an ape for the color of his skin.

You lose.

Carry on mod. Not to mention, you referred to me as a KKK member and so therefore lily white. I am neither white and so therefore not a KKK member.

That did not stop you. You stereo type and you are a hypocrite. Not to mention a fool.

Carry on mod.

inigomontoyameme.jpg

Carry on mod.

No, I did not. I referred to the APE (notice the singular version) in the photo. I referred to him as the ape he is.

NOT FOR BEING BLACK, BUT FOR BEING A MURDERER.

YOU ARE FUCKING DENSE.

It is you, that thought I referred to him as an APE for being black. I did it for him being a murderer and beating and killing an elderly man. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAD THE THOUGHT of him being an ape for the color of his skin.

You lose.

Carry on mod. Not to mention, you referred to me as a KKK member and so therefore lily white. I am neither white and so therefore not a KKK member.

That did not stop you. You stereo type and you are a hypocrite. Not to mention a fool.

Carry on mod.

You don't seem to understand.

No matter what the ridiculous justifications you convince yourself of for calling him an ape were, you still called him an ape, and he's still a black kid, and I suspect that was the entire purpose of this thread.

Also, I've never called you a "KKK member". Let's stick to reality here.

Forum List

Back